Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 97. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Hi, tell me please, now fill out the form and get a free token, maybe or not? Or it is necessary to buy it a lot?
The airdrop is perhaps finished but even now you can search their bounty thread to get some free tokens orelse you need to purchase the tokens at the pre ico sale. This project is really great and i hope that everyone have joined their airdrop to get some free shares.
I think the airdrop is still going on. It is what I've just seen on their site: a big pop-up window with some info about the airdrop and a bounty campaign. I don't think they would be still involving people into ended airdrop.

Most airdrops are fairly simple and straightforward anyway. The only real difference I noticed was no ETH address (ofc cause it's not an ERC20 shitcoin)
I am glad to see anybody join their airdrop, at least i receive mine for free ( even they don't worth so much atm).
What is the strategy behind? it is just making me pause to understand if some one join their airdrop, you receive your tokens for free and if they do not worth so much what is the point of joining? seems we are just availing the ClickGem opportunities and again saying we didn't.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
at least we got some new upgrades on platform today. they added withdrawal option for Commissions that earned from Affiliate program and no minimum amount required, so we can now withdraw our earning from affiliate program.

This sound is make sense.  ClickGem team keep their hard working and make update their "beta platform" ( as for me i see like that, don't know correct or not). I have no doubt about ClickGem will listing at exchange soon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
at least we got some new upgrades on platform today. they added withdrawal option for Commissions that earned from Affiliate program and no minimum amount required, so we can now withdraw our earning from affiliate program.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Hi, tell me please, now fill out the form and get a free token, maybe or not? Or it is necessary to buy it a lot?
The airdrop is perhaps finished but even now you can search their bounty thread to get some free tokens orelse you need to purchase the tokens at the pre ico sale. This project is really great and i hope that everyone have joined their airdrop to get some free shares.
I think the airdrop is still going on. It is what I've just seen on their site: a big pop-up window with some info about the airdrop and a bounty campaign. I don't think they would be still involving people into ended airdrop.

Most airdrops are fairly simple and straightforward anyway. The only real difference I noticed was no ETH address (ofc cause it's not an ERC20 shitcoin)
I am glad to see anybody join their airdrop, at least i receive mine for free ( even they don't worth so much atm).
Activity: 238

CLickGem have their own bot: @Clickgem_bot, hope we can do create our own address with the ClickGem bot and we can get the ClickGem tokens to our wallet address.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 56
Activity: 434
if is not too late I Reserved spanish translation. Please confirm if you need it
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Update: At times CLICKGEM have trouble with login because browser can't load because browser can't load Google reCaptcha. To solve this trouble, we only need to clear all browser's cache and cookies. Google reCaptcha will work again! Another way, we can open website in Private Window.
Absolutely the project looks very promising as well as transparent. ClickGem make their transaction more anonymous as well they make the way of payment method more suitable as well as easier. This ICO has great potential to grow more in limited time. ClickGem will be the more successful after some time.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 12
Activity: 434
For people that are having trouble with login because browser can't load Google reCaptcha when they try to Sign in for clickgem! All you have to do is clearing all browser's cache and cookies, or you can open the website in Private Window to avoid the problem.
great advice for those of us who do not know anything about it, I am very grateful for you have helped us or give us input so that we can more easily access the internet.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
I looked at the project and I want to say that the team did a lot for this coin. I just did not like that the team is anonymous and if they tell about themselves more it will be good.
Well, I doubt that if they have no transparency about their team then maybe it will be difficult for this project to have more support. It is because they didn't know about the team and people really wanted to see the teams profile. I am hoping that the team will take this issue seriously and update their information.
Team profile do build an added trust mark for every investor and supporters do require to whom they are working, when CLICKGEM is transacting with global clients why it really do require to hide and expose something out of the originality is that all CLICKGEM wish  Huh
Activity: 15
Looks interesting. Will try to participate. Thanks Dev’s  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Since it is a scrypt coin, there is no chance for us for mining with gpu.
Well seem that will be good news for CPU users seem they alone will be in the mining pool maybe I will join up this one
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I looked at the project and I want to say that the team did a lot for this coin. I just did not like that the team is anonymous and if they tell about themselves more it will be good.
Well, I doubt that if they have no transparency about their team then maybe it will be difficult for this project to have more support. It is because they didn't know about the team and people really wanted to see the teams profile. I am hoping that the team will take this issue seriously and update their information.
In any case persons will be shown, it is matter of time. Because serious investors will not put to project, in which even to face does not know designers.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10

I think knowing team members is really important because most investors are not really checking if the team members have skilled and knowledgeable about the project they are running.
perhaps you are right, but you do not need to unite all investors, that they are not interested in team members. It seems to me that if an investor wants to invest a lot of money, he will necessarily learn all the information about the project and its development team.
Activity: 182
I think doing bounty is much better than doing referral
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
The block chain has developed into the application services represented by various technologies, but it is not perfect yet, and needs more improvement to meet the development needs of the society.CGM should also have its own characteristics, only unique things have a broader market.

They need to be active and they need to update the project if lots of development were made now and what are their plans to make this project successful. They should update this thread regularly,
Pages:
Jump to: