Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 98. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
The block chain has developed into the application services represented by various technologies, but it is not perfect yet, and needs more improvement to meet the development needs of the society.CGM should also have its own characteristics, only unique things have a broader market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I looked at the project and I want to say that the team did a lot for this coin. I just did not like that the team is anonymous and if they tell about themselves more it will be good.
Well, I doubt that if they have no transparency about their team then maybe it will be difficult for this project to have more support. It is because they didn't know about the team and people really wanted to see the teams profile. I am hoping that the team will take this issue seriously and update their information.

I think knowing team members is really important because most investors are not really checking if the team members have skilled and knowledgeable about the project they are running.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Clickgem the transactions safe and anonymous. Each person is able to set a name or anonymity. No medium or other organization is required for ClickGem transaction processing and The transfer of clickgem from bank is much less free
Yes clickgem is a very convincing project. the transfer service of clickgem is very easy and convenient. the money transfer of clickgem can occur everywhere in the world within minutes. clickgem has a great scope in future.

Really? But what you said are commonly used by other platform and currently are now being used. Maybe this project needs more innovations that is really has something that others has not yet been made imo.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
I looked at the project and I want to say that the team did a lot for this coin. I just did not like that the team is anonymous and if they tell about themselves more it will be good.
Well, I doubt that if they have no transparency about their team then maybe it will be difficult for this project to have more support. It is because they didn't know about the team and people really wanted to see the teams profile. I am hoping that the team will take this issue seriously and update their information.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
to day i begin read this bounty .i want get it now  is it late thanks
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
Clickgem the transactions safe and anonymous. Each person is able to set a name or anonymity. No medium or other organization is required for ClickGem transaction processing and The transfer of clickgem from bank is much less free
Yes clickgem is a very convincing project. the transfer service of clickgem is very easy and convenient. the money transfer of clickgem can occur everywhere in the world within minutes. clickgem has a great scope in future.

Definitely have a potential in the future, as I appreciate to the team that they will treat good to those users as well as investors which can gain trust and can attract by many users here in the bitcoin community.

Yeah right, i noticed that devs are very serious with this project and they are very active in responding to our concerns. I am sure that clickgem project will gonna be successful  in the near future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
this project promotes his project including his coin to the crowd by airdrop, this is the right way because people would prefer a project that gives away his coins for free though little, but for the way the registration is made easier for the people who follow no trouble

I agree, the distribution of free coins can increase and warm up interest in any project. You noticed that the number of coins is limited? This fact will be in the hands of those who have coins, they will use this in their favor
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Hi dev
I followed your step to join Airdrop.
Received 15 CGM in my balance.
 Thank you very much !

Woah that's very amazing.i also want to get the free tokens.so can you tell me steps  for how can i get this tokens?
I hope this information will helpfull for many members and also help CGM to attract more peoples.
Clickgem is a worth investing token and they have also organized airdrops which provide with some good rewards which will be very high values in the future as the project grows in the market. I also think this bounty is also worth for the bounty hunters here as the rewards are high for the promotion.
If i have received 10 CGM already. How i can earn more 15 CGM? I see they said no limit at sell stage? So could i sell my 10 CGM at now?
I am not sure if the 15 CGM is real, it's quite hard to believe that coming from a newbie account. There are only 2 phase in ClickGem Airdrop and they only give 10 CGM for each phase but you can only avail 1x 10 CGM reward according to their rules.
Activity: 182

Definitely have a potential in the future, as I appreciate to the team that they will treat good to those users as well as investors which can gain trust and can attract by many users here in the bitcoin community.

The team has been phenomenal in advising users conducting AirDrop programmes etc. The project looks promising and I believe the project will turn out to be a success. Many people here feel that CGM has a great potential I also think the same! All the best CGM
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
There is a project like this and they are not publicly published their team identification, but they really show what the project is gonna be in the whitepaper. I hope this project gonna like that project I mentioned.
Activity: 252
Activity: 154
Hi dev
 Thank you very much !

Woah that's very amazing.i also want to get the free tokens.so can you tell me steps  for how can i get this tokens?
I hope this information will helpfull for many members and also help CGM to attract more peoples.
Clickgem is a worth investing token and they have also organized airdrops which provide with some good rewards which will be very high values in the future as the project grows in the market. I also think this bounty is also worth for the bounty hunters here as the rewards are high for the promotion.
If i have received 10 CGM already. How i can earn more 15 CGM? I see they said no limit at sell stage? So could i sell my 10 CGM at now?
It seems to me that it's too early to give the received tokens. It is worth waiting for when they will rise in price, because the interest in this project has recently increased. It will be a shame if you sell at a low price. And then they will increase at times
Activity: 378
Hi dev
 Thank you very much !

I'm a weak person and I love investment tokens, I want them to help me later. If this investment token must pass the KYC procedure?
Activity: 196
Update: At times CLICKGEM have trouble with login because browser can't load because browser can't load Google reCaptcha. To solve this trouble, we only need to clear all browser's cache and cookies. Google reCaptcha will work again! Another way, we can open website in Private Window.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Because of the great potential that ClickGem holds, I can say that it will have its future a better one. It will surely make the global payment much better that will make glad the people and users of this project. I hope that the team will continue to strive for the better.
Activity: 322
this project promotes his project including his coin to the crowd by airdrop, this is the right way because people would prefer a project that gives away his coins for free though little, but for the way the registration is made easier for the people who follow no trouble
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Hi dev
 Thank you very much !

Hello there mate. In my opinion, if you want to earn more CLICK GEM, There is there affiliate program that you may join. And if someone registered and invest under you can gain 10% of that investment.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 434
Hi dev
 Thank you very much !

Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Hi dev
 Thank you very much !

Pages:
Jump to: