Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 96. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
The Clickgem team wants to established a clickgem community with in 2019 and Clickgame launching debit card for  withdraw and payments with clickgem wallet with in 2019
Activity: 182
at least we got some new upgrades on platform today. they added withdrawal option for Commissions that earned from Affiliate program and no minimum amount required, so we can now withdraw our earning from affiliate program.

This is good news for all the supporters of this project, we can now withdraw our earnings without minimum required. I hope because of this supporters will be alive to promote this project.
Indeed this is a good news for the supporters and Investors of this project. This will help the platform gain trust of existing followers and even motivate others to join the platform!
Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Hello. Tell me please. I was credited with 10 coins, and today the balance is 0. Where can I apply for an answer?

Yes, not a pleasant situation. I think you need to look at their official website, maybe there is a link with the developers, because I do not see their Telegram.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
at least we got some new upgrades on platform today. they added withdrawal option for Commissions that earned from Affiliate program and no minimum amount required, so we can now withdraw our earning from affiliate program.

Thats a great news! This shows their interest in the platform and their will to make dreams come true. Mostly other platforms has a minimum withdrawal amount, its great to see that they haven’t set anything like this. This will truly motivate the users to work harder.
I guess there nothing wrong if they set a minimum withdrawal amount. Blockchains transaction fee is a bit higher now than before so how will they cover the charges if they will allow any amount to be wothdrawed.
Even in cryptocurrencies have a limitation. Limitation which the wants you desire. But it doesn't mean you cant withdraw big amount. There's just some places that the team could not risky anything.
I think limitation really matters so that everything can be balance. If something is out of balance then there will be some negative results. That is why every thing must have limitations. We should always make everything in balance.
Activity: 532

This is good news for all the supporters of this project, we can now withdraw our earnings without minimum required. I hope because of this supporters will be alive to promote this project.
Really? We can withdraw without minimum? But, what if we withdraw with small amout of value and I think it will have a conflict with the transaction fee. The objective is quite attractive but I doubt that they will surely change some rules of their transactions.
Activity: 2

Hello. Tell me please. I was credited with 10 coins, and today the balance is 0. Where can I apply for an answer?

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Yes that a very good update and I think that this project may become stable if they keep debugging and taking feedback from the users to improve.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
yeah there are at least also positive upgrades from CGM Team. I do not know if the affiliate program still goes on but if the majority of CGM supporters can withdraw without limitation this would gain more trust to this project. By the way how is gonna be the withdraw?  BTC ? CGM ? ...
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Thats a great news! This shows their interest in the platform and their will to make dreams come true. Mostly other platforms has a minimum withdrawal amount, its great to see that they haven’t set anything like this. This will truly motivate the users to work harder.
I guess there nothing wrong if they set a minimum withdrawal amount. Blockchains transaction fee is a bit higher now than before so how will they cover the charges if they will allow any amount to be wothdrawed.

Well, you have a point. But if ever, how about those who did not reached the minimum withdrawal? What will happen to them? For me, no minimum is good and will benefited all of us.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Wow, really? I thought this project was a scam project that wanted to scam us with the affiliate program that cannot be withdrawn.
Activity: 252

This sound is make sense.  ClickGem team keep their hard working and make update their "beta platform" ( as for me i see like that, don't know correct or not). I have no doubt about ClickGem will listing at exchange soon.
I think listing on the exchange is a very important step for the development of the platform, but not the most important one. I consider it more necessary to develop the product itself.
Activity: 196

Even in cryptocurrencies have a limitation. Limitation which the wants you desire. But it doesn't mean you cant withdraw big amount. There's just some places that the team could not risky anything.
Activity: 154
I looked at the project and I want to say that the team did a lot for this coin. I just did not like that the team is anonymous and if they tell about themselves more it will be good.
Yes, indeed if the team told about themselves, then the confidence of participants and potential investors increased. No one can guarantee that the people who develop this will not be lost. Maybe for this project are those who have already "merged" the project?
Activity: 182
Merit: 3

My opinion coincides with yours. It really needs to increase interest in the site, and especially to the affiliate program. It is good that the developers are engaged in their project and are working to improve their project
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

This is a good news then. But is it withdrawable to bitcoin or fiat currencies? I think the click gem token is not based on ETH or in ERC 20 right?
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Good to know they have upgraded their platform and no minimum withdrawals are required. I will check my account there and hoping that I earned some coins from it. Good luck to the team of clickgem.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I looked at the project and I want to say that the team did a lot for this coin. I just did not like that the team is anonymous and if they tell about themselves more it will be good.
Well, I doubt that if they have no transparency about their team then maybe it will be difficult for this project to have more support. It is because they didn't know about the team and people really wanted to see the teams profile. I am hoping that the team will take this issue seriously and update their information.

I think knowing team members is really important because most investors are not really checking if the team members have skilled and knowledgeable about the project they are running.

Yeah, to attract this project is part of their strategies in order to caught attention to everybody. I also appreciate that the team, made this project and hoping that they will never give up despite of hindrances.

Just like you, I also believe in the potential and capabilities of this team and the whole project as well. That even they will face different obstacles in their way, they will eventually slowly reach their goals and find way to success as days goes by. So, keep stronger and we al here to support you team ClickGem.
Activity: 238

Pages:
Jump to: