Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 127. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The service that ClickGem is providing for the people around is really a great thing which makes the people around more in benefits. Yes, the fact is that ClickGem team is really a great one. This project will not come in this far without the greatness and capabilities of the team to strive.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Clickgem token can surely be a great asset to add to your token collection because it has a great potential to increase its value overtime.
As ClickGem had its strategies delivering better benefits to the people many are availing its potential service. Its transfer is very easy and money transfer can be done any where in the world with in seconds with a less transfer fees, so this is really influencing may people to choose the ClickGem platform.
Nowdays many difficulties came related to payment method and it's very diificult and unsequre to send money othe people .so CLICKGRAM will help us to easily send the money all around the world with high security.

I agreed, as I appreciate to the team that they will treat good to those users as well as investors, it's definitely can gain trust and can attract by many users in the community. I'm looking forward for the up coming airdrops of this project which can add on to its promotion and popularity.

The team is good, but I have not found the information about the team anywhere. If someone has a link please give.
You already said that the team is good and you did not find their information, how is that possible? Maybe you can try to visit their sites at least you have the chance to see their profile info.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Clickgem token can surely be a great asset to add to your token collection because it has a great potential to increase its value overtime.
As ClickGem had its strategies delivering better benefits to the people many are availing its potential service. Its transfer is very easy and money transfer can be done any where in the world with in seconds with a less transfer fees, so this is really influencing may people to choose the ClickGem platform.

Every project like this claims have a faster and easier transfer with lesser fees. I hope the devs can really brought this to reality as Bitcoin now becomes sluggish.
Nothing is uncommon these days except a promising like what you said. We missed the uniqueness of the project and its purpose of helping the nations economy.

A lot of new projects have same features and same processes. But clickgem will prove to us their difference from this project. I hope they will improve more their website and will add more features.
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
Clickgem surely has a better deals for clients to make them transfer to thier service. Lets just make sure that the security of your system is not easily compromised.
Activity: 163
Merit: 3
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
subscribed the channel,  get GCM wallet from the website, talked with bot, but got 0 coin ~~~

I think you need to pm the dev or talk to them in the telegram, they will surely help you with your concern. Anyway, Clickgem is getting higg popularity now and this is good for the project.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
subscribed the channel,  get GCM wallet from the website, talked with bot, but got 0 coin ~~~
Activity: 238
đã đăng ký kênh, lấy ví tiền từ trang web, nói chuyện với bot nhưng đã nhận được 0 đồng xu ~~~
As you said, registered channel, took his wallet from the site, talk with bots but has received 0 coins.
We would like to tell you ClickGem is making better automation to bring the better secured platform as we are dealing this payment revolution globally more build automation are adding to the platform to bring the better services for your convenience.
Activity: 59
đã đăng ký kênh, lấy ví tiền từ trang web, nói chuyện với bot nhưng đã nhận được 0 đồng xu ~~~
Activity: 574

Hello everybody,

This is an update:

The 2nd Airdrop program is starting now and this time 100,000 CGM will be sent for free!!!

**Notes:
  • People who received free 10 CGM from 1st Airdrop program will not receive anymore from this program. People who missed chance from 1st Airdrop program can join this program
  • One person only have one chance to receive free 10 CGM from our Airdrop program
  • Please make sure that you have sent correct CGM Wallet Address to our Telegram Chatbot. You will not have second chance if sent wrong CGM Wallet Address.

Thank you for reading!

Only 1 person? Ohh so there's no point in joining. Thanks for clearing that up.

Excellent update! Well, those who managed to the first stage. I could not pouchavstvovat, it's a great pity of course.
why can not you? It is indicated that those people who missed the first stage can take part in the second stage and get their bonuses.
Activity: 532

Every project like this claims have a faster and easier transfer with lesser fees. I hope the devs can really brought this to reality as Bitcoin now becomes sluggish.
Nothing is uncommon these days except a promising like what you said. We missed the uniqueness of the project and its purpose of helping the nations economy.
Activity: 532

Hello everybody,

This is an update:

The 2nd Airdrop program is starting now and this time 100,000 CGM will be sent for free!!!

**Notes:
  • People who received free 10 CGM from 1st Airdrop program will not receive anymore from this program. People who missed chance from 1st Airdrop program can join this program
  • One person only have one chance to receive free 10 CGM from our Airdrop program
  • Please make sure that you have sent correct CGM Wallet Address to our Telegram Chatbot. You will not have second chance if sent wrong CGM Wallet Address.

Thank you for reading!

Excellent update! Well, those who managed to the first stage. I could not pouchavstvovat, it's a great pity of course.
Activity: 378

Hello everybody,

This is an update:

**Notes:

Thank you for reading!

I think I have already joined this Second free airdrop from clickgem, But sadly we cannot touch the tokens or coins until the ICO is finished.

I think it's not very good, I do not want to sell coins, but I'm interested in the speed of the transaction and the commissions.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Hello everybody,

This is an update:

**Notes:

Thank you for reading!

I think I have already joined this Second free airdrop from clickgem, But sadly we cannot touch the tokens or coins until the ICO is finished.
Activity: 560

Hello everybody,

This is an update:

**Notes:

Thank you for reading!

No, it is not. It is clearly said that you can just claim the airdrop at once to receive free 10 CGM. And there are only 10.000 people can claim it, I guess.
Activity: 434
Clickgem promises its members that thier patment system is safe and secured. What would be the currencies accepted on your platform?
hopefully what you say will happen, will not disappoint us all, good luck to the team and developer.
The CLICKGEM is definitely very safe and secure and also trustable so don't worry about your payment.they will accept the all cryptocurrencies and we can easily send our currency to any othher person by only one click.
if this project is able to make something new innovation I will feel that this project will be successful.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Reduction transaction fee is made already long ago in many new cryptocurrencys, and I think that CGM will not be exception in it and the first thing already it will make.
Yes i agree with you, transaction fee at bitcoin make me scare to handle the transaction, so that i like Ethereum more than BTC, and of course CGM is the same.

Not only the transaction fee but one great factor why someone would buy a crypto is the speed of the transaction. Based on what have I experienced from Bitcoin, it took a month if not a week before my transaction or transfer be verified by the blockchain.
Activity: 84

Hello everybody,

This is an update:

**Notes:

Thank you for reading!

As far as I am concerned, I particularly recommend join to a telegram. You can learn many informations and ask, and they are quick to answer. I am waiting for news.
Activity: 574
Haiz. Have a lot spam at ClickGem telegram group, i see their working like distribute airdrop via Telegram make their community have increasing but don't need someone like that. Anyway, i still follow this topic instead of telegram.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
It seems that we need to deposit btc and convert it you USD on their USD wallet (which is only virtual USD) in order to buy GGM during Pre-sell, why not just buy it directly by BTC, especially you still don't launch your lending program or exchange or other services that you mentioned in roadmap.
Jump to: