Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 128. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Clickgem token can surely be a great asset to add to your token collection because it has a great potential to increase its value overtime.
As ClickGem had its strategies delivering better benefits to the people many are availing its potential service. Its transfer is very easy and money transfer can be done any where in the world with in seconds with a less transfer fees, so this is really influencing may people to choose the ClickGem platform.

Every project like this claims have a faster and easier transfer with lesser fees. I hope the devs can really brought this to reality as Bitcoin now becomes sluggish.
Reduction transaction fee is made already long ago in many new cryptocurrencys, and I think that CGM will not be exception in it and the first thing already it will make.
Yes i agree with you, transaction fee at bitcoin make me scare to handle the transaction, so that i like Ethereum more than BTC, and of course CGM is the same.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Clickgem token can surely be a great asset to add to your token collection because it has a great potential to increase its value overtime.
As ClickGem had its strategies delivering better benefits to the people many are availing its potential service. Its transfer is very easy and money transfer can be done any where in the world with in seconds with a less transfer fees, so this is really influencing may people to choose the ClickGem platform.

Every project like this claims have a faster and easier transfer with lesser fees. I hope the devs can really brought this to reality as Bitcoin now becomes sluggish.
Reduction transaction fee is made already long ago in many new cryptocurrencys, and I think that CGM will not be exception in it and the first thing already it will make.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I thought everyone here is up to revolution, financial, technical, any
Why do you differ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
i have seen all things about the coin but what i didn't basically see is are we going to have a mobile version of this app and how fast is the clickgem going to be?
Activity: 196
Nowdays many difficulties came related to payment method and it's very diificult and unsequre to send money othe people .so CLICKGRAM will help us to easily send the money all around the world with high security.
This new crypto currency will hugely get popular as its services are very interesting in real life and they deals with making quick transactions with less fees which will capture the attention as it is also dealing with the Global payment where it can get clients globally and soon it reaches all the Goals.
Activity: 132
Merit: 7

Hello everybody,

This is an update:

The 2nd Airdrop program is starting now and this time 100,000 CGM will be sent for free!!!

**Notes:
  • People who received free 10 CGM from 1st Airdrop program will not receive anymore from this program. People who missed chance from 1st Airdrop program can join this program
  • One person only have one chance to receive free 10 CGM from our Airdrop program
  • Please make sure that you have sent correct CGM Wallet Address to our Telegram Chatbot. You will not have second chance if sent wrong CGM Wallet Address.

Thank you for reading!

why one person only? hmm so our chance is super low
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

Hello everybody,

This is an update:

The 2nd Airdrop program is starting now and this time 100,000 CGM will be sent for free!!!

**Notes:
  • People who received free 10 CGM from 1st Airdrop program will not receive anymore from this program. People who missed chance from 1st Airdrop program can join this program
  • One person only have one chance to receive free 10 CGM from our Airdrop program
  • Please make sure that you have sent correct CGM Wallet Address to our Telegram Chatbot. You will not have second chance if sent wrong CGM Wallet Address.

Thank you for reading!

Only 1 person? Ohh so there's no point in joining. Thanks for clearing that up.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

If they're supporting BTC then it's definitely not going to be any form of instant payments as those confirmation on BTC will tale a fair bit of time without much fees
Activity: 238
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Clickgem promises its members that thier patment system is safe and secured. What would be the currencies accepted on your platform?
Hey everyone, could we mining ClickGem at this time or only buy or earn Clickgem from airdrop and bounty? I dont see the link to download their wallet.
As what I know so far about this project there is no downloadable wallet yet. If you need need a wallet address you can sign up to their website and that's where you can store your ClickGem.

Yes, I also notice that this project dont have hard wallet now. Maybe devs already have plans to make this the soonest. For now lets support this project and help them become successful.
Activity: 280
They posted this certificate of incorporation on their official Telegram, I shared here since I noticed they didn't mentioned here, so we can maybe check it and talk about it.

https://i.imgur.com/y0TT5WH.jpg
It looks very horrible for a certificate of incorporation, the certificate looks like a very old certificate with little editing skill.

That's a little problem then, That's plagiarism and illegal to edit certificate. Must they have some good explanation about these accusations?
I think why the color is black and white due to scanning it bnw? We can't just say that the certificate is edited. We'll just wait with the statement of the team about this certificate they have shown in Telegram. Surely there's a proper reason why they posted it on Telegram.
Activity: 574
I am glad that we have this kind of project. We can have an ease of access to this ClickGem. Bacause in this project we can transfer ClickGem to be kept in a ClickGem wallet just downloading ClickGem Wallet Application and this application is available for both ios and android. I am glad they both have in Android and iOS and I am an Android user. This is a great move by the team.
it's really very convenient to have an app wallet on your smartphone. I also use android and for me it is very important that all my interests are always at hand.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Clickgem promises its members that thier patment system is safe and secured. What would be the currencies accepted on your platform?
Hey everyone, could we mining ClickGem at this time or only buy or earn Clickgem from airdrop and bounty? I dont see the link to download their wallet.
As what I know so far about this project there is no downloadable wallet yet. If you need need a wallet address you can sign up to their website and that's where you can store your ClickGem.

Yes, we can create wallet in their websites. I wan to know if devs have plan to develop hard wallet or is in web wallet only? Looking forward for more updates about clickgem.
It's typical to have 1 integrated wallet at the beginning of the project to avoid the fluctuate of transactions. They can just focus on developing a certain wallet to much reliable and faster than making more wallets but have slow transactions and risky securities. The dev has some plans to create hard wallet in the future according to their website.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Yes, we can create wallet in their websites. I wan to know if devs have plan to develop hard wallet or is in web wallet only? Looking forward for more updates about clickgem.
Activity: 434
I am glad that we have this kind of project. We can have an ease of access to this ClickGem. Bacause in this project we can transfer ClickGem to be kept in a ClickGem wallet just downloading ClickGem Wallet Application and this application is available for both ios and android. I am glad they both have in Android and iOS and I am an Android user. This is a great move by the team.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

As I read on their site they have 5 primary cryptocurrencies to support if I'm not mistaken surely it will be bitcoin, ETH, Ripple, Dash, Monero.
Variety of crypto currencies will make investor easy to make invest at ClickGem. This is the smart way instead of only ETH, BTC or fiat.

It seems to me that it does not matter much these days. Anyway, we have to have basic currencies like btc or eth to be able to invest in anything. However, I actually appreciate their efforts. Maybe it will interest customers. I'm waiting for their development...
Mostly people use only top 2 crypto which are BTC and ETH. This crypto are used by every one to invest and also most of the ICO accept it as they are totally stable currency and also high valued which makes it easy for angle investors to invest in any project.
Exactly, btc and eth already prove their stability and this is why this two crypto is being used to be accepted by most ICO. Anyway, this platform accept 5 crypto so I am hoping this will click to the investors.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
They posted this certificate of incorporation on their official Telegram, I shared here since I noticed they didn't mentioned here, so we can maybe check it and talk about it.

It looks very horrible for a certificate of incorporation, the certificate looks like a very old certificate with little editing skill.

well, those kind of cerfiticates can be also made with photoshop in 10 minutes. I dont say that this one is fake, but there are many skills in this certificate which aims to be a scam.
Yeah, technology nowadays seems so easy to use especially doing something that scams people. We have to be observant and think seriously  when dealing with people that we do not know.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

well, those kind of cerfiticates can be also made with photoshop in 10 minutes. I dont say that this one is fake, but there are many skills in this certificate which aims to be a scam.
Jump to: