Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 126. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
The project is going strong through its road map. Even though people are now encountering different problems regarding this project, it is just a common to every project. It is good to see those things because we know that we can improve the project in a much better way it could be. And ClickGem is now in that state. I was looking forward for the success of this project.

It is a decentralized self-regulated financial payment network which is dealing globally in making the transactions by providing service, they set up certain automation process for the better upgrades of the platform and it creates every user to choose this platform which is a revolution in the market with ultimate success.
Activity: 434
The project is going strong through its road map. Even though people are now encountering different problems regarding this project, it is just a common to every project. It is good to see those things because we know that we can improve the project in a much better way it could be. And ClickGem is now in that state. I was looking forward for the success of this project.
Activity: 294
Strange but I can not login anymore.. It returns "Please check reCaptcha!" however recatptcha doesn`t appear!
Many time we face this kind of problem. The solution is:
1. Check your internet connection it happened when data speed is low.
2. Use Google chrome browser
3. If you use Google chrome browser then clear data of crome browser then try to login

Thanks for your help dev. My problem is solved now. Anyway, how are the development and the updates for this project dev?
I don't think he/she is one of the dev. Never heard yet statement so far from the devs about the updates of this platform. We eagerly want to hear some info so that we know that the project is still working or not.
Hey you do some mistake. I'm not Dev of CLICKGEM project. If you want to contact with Dev you can send message on their telegram group you will get all of answer from Dev.
This project is getting a huge response from the community but they do not have active developers and team for now. I think they should get active on every social media and respond to the people's problem which will make the project more trusted by the people and more investors will invest in the project.
The developer needs to really establish interaction between the team and the participants. I hope there will be a bounty company on the forum, since the project seems promising to me and I will certainly participate.
The developer has a bounty program which consists in registering and checking the telephone number, but it seems to me that it is not enough for people to learn about the project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
hello admin or dev.

is there a problem with the airdrop bot? I already register in CGM website and got my CGM Wallet Address, but as far as I give my Wallet Address in telegram bot, it just repeat the message about giving the correct wallet address and youtube video.. ?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Do not any of you wonder how the current crisis in the stock market of all currencies can affect CGM? Should I be worried or not at all? I think it's very unusual situation now this is why I'm curious.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
CLICKGEM offers very good incentives to their loyalists. I love their Affiliate program.  Anyone here joined in their advanced affiliate program yet? Care to share any updates or infos? I shall give it a try during the weekends, i am sure its gonna be awesome! CLICKGEM team took the initiative to provide us with a number of tools of which we could make use of them to build our own affiliate team. Nice!
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Hello everybody! I want to ask, did anyone install a mobile wallet? If it works, can you install it and transfer money to it?
If I have read the roadmap well, the application will be released in August 2018.
Even the pre-ICO hasn't started yet, just be patient!
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Strange but I can not login anymore.. It returns "Please check reCaptcha!" however recatptcha doesn`t appear!
3. If you use Google chrome browser then clear data of crome browser then try to login

Thanks for your help dev. My problem is solved now. Anyway, how are the development and the updates for this project dev?
I don't think he/she is one of the dev. Never heard yet statement so far from the devs about the updates of this platform. We eagerly want to hear some info so that we know that the project is still working or not.
Hey you do some mistake. I'm not Dev of CLICKGEM project. If you want to contact with Dev you can send message on their telegram group you will get all of answer from Dev.
This project is getting a huge response from the community but they do not have active developers and team for now. I think they should get active on every social media and respond to the people's problem which will make the project more trusted by the people and more investors will invest in the project.
I dont think so, i think only ClickGem Support Team, about devs, i still see he is keep hard working and distribution of airdrop is good.
The airdrop distribution don't reallly take a lot of effort to do so since it is automatically added to your web wallet once you sign up as a referred and you can instantly get your reward when you refer someone.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
very good and detailed instructions. I've done everything. the code sent to the bot, the bot confirmed my participation in the aardrop! Thanks to the developers for the airdrop and good luck to the project!
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Is the airdrop still on? I see so many people complaining about it, not working, so I'm just curious if I can still partake in it

I got my 10 coins, all you need is to watch their Instruction video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQhh8tcHsMo on youtube and follow the steps. I think who people are complaining about , are those who received free 10 CGM from 1st Airdrop program and want to get new 10 CGM from 2nd and that's not possible.
Yes, very easy to get 10 CGM from their 2nd Airdrop, i don't know why everyone post the code at official group instead of CGM bot. See guide and watching instruction video carefully everyone.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Telegram channel is all about airdrop, there is no discussion, there is another channel called "clickgem info" for news and update that you should follow https://t.me/clickgem.
Activity: 196

And how many person in total in the command ? What is at them already for shoulders? Do they set up to command or such vacancy is closed? Project appears serious, and I learned just now that in the command so few people.
They will surely have a limited number of participants and people who can work as an expert. This project can surely creat opportunity for people in diffrent areas of the world. They have also sold most of their tokens which has led them to the steps of success.
How come they will have a limited number of participants who can work as an expert ? They are dealing with a Global platform which is huge and broad they will be handling dealing with the global clients from various countries and in result we can see most of the tokens are sold and it is reaping very smoothly with proper validations following all the planned automatons.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

And how many person in total in the command ? What is at them already for shoulders? Do they set up to command or such vacancy is closed? Project appears serious, and I learned just now that in the command so few people.
They will surely have a limited number of participants and people who can work as an expert. This project can surely creat opportunity for people in diffrent areas of the world. They have also sold most of their tokens which has led them to the steps of success.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259

I dont think so, i think only ClickGem Support Team, about devs, i still see he is keep hard working and distribution of airdrop is good.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Activity: 420
Merit: 259
subscribed the channel,  get GCM wallet from the website, talked with bot, but got 0 coin ~~~

Should be patient when you join any airdrop, as for me, i receive Clickgem coin after 1 day. So let check your Clickgem wallet again. Hope you receive 10 CGM Smiley
Activity: 294
An interesting project, a beautiful site and a web wallet, but I do not like that there is no information about the team and you can not use coins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Hello everybody,

This is an update:

The 2nd Airdrop program is starting now and this time 100,000 CGM will be sent for free!!!

**Notes:
  • People who received free 10 CGM from 1st Airdrop program will not receive anymore from this program. People who missed chance from 1st Airdrop program can join this program
  • One person only have one chance to receive free 10 CGM from our Airdrop program
  • Please make sure that you have sent correct CGM Wallet Address to our Telegram Chatbot. You will not have second chance if sent wrong CGM Wallet Address.

Thank you for reading!

Only 1 person? Ohh so there's no point in joining. Thanks for clearing that up.

I think I have already joined this Second free airdrop from clickgem, But sadly we cannot touch the tokens or coins until the ICO is finished.

I think it's not very good, I do not want to sell coins, but I'm interested in the speed of the transaction and the commissions.

Unless they allow you to transact how do you propose to do that lol? They need to allow you to transact the coins first to be able to check the speed of transaction
Activity: 280
Clickgem token can surely be a great asset to add to your token collection because it has a great potential to increase its value overtime.
As ClickGem had its strategies delivering better benefits to the people many are availing its potential service. Its transfer is very easy and money transfer can be done any where in the world with in seconds with a less transfer fees, so this is really influencing may people to choose the ClickGem platform.
Nowdays many difficulties came related to payment method and it's very diificult and unsequre to send money othe people .so CLICKGRAM will help us to easily send the money all around the world with high security.
There a lot of platform like ClickGem today that has the same saying that it will be fast and secure to transact your payment. That's the challenge for the team, to stand out among the rest, and prove that their platform are better than the others or maybe a more stable one.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Hello everybody,

This is an update:

The 2nd Airdrop program is starting now and this time 100,000 CGM will be sent for free!!!

**Notes:
  • People who received free 10 CGM from 1st Airdrop program will not receive anymore from this program. People who missed chance from 1st Airdrop program can join this program
  • One person only have one chance to receive free 10 CGM from our Airdrop program
  • Please make sure that you have sent correct CGM Wallet Address to our Telegram Chatbot. You will not have second chance if sent wrong CGM Wallet Address.

Thank you for reading!

We will eventually see how that fan out to be once there loads on the network and once it's able to handle the loads then we can praise the speed

Only 1 person? Ohh so there's no point in joining. Thanks for clearing that up.

I think I have already joined this Second free airdrop from clickgem, But sadly we cannot touch the tokens or coins until the ICO is finished.

I think it's not very good, I do not want to sell coins, but I'm interested in the speed of the transaction and the commissions.
Jump to: