Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 16. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Hello, I wanted to clarify, your project is a payment system? Is there an alpha version of the application?
It is a global payment revolution in the crypto world and it is also a version of a piece of a software that is made available for testing, typically by employees of the company that is developing it, before its general release.
So what's going on with the release because it now seems to have an exchange onboard the platform and It's looks like a full release or is it still in the beta stage?
it seems to me that the site is currently running only a beta version of the platform. At least I have not seen any news from the development team on this issue.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Activity: 380

You will also not going to see detail informations; but funds generated and tracked and showed in ICO Websites is a main problem. Nobody nows how authentic these informations are. They also can put a number like; "already 10000 Eth raised" to attrack more investors.

The main problem is, team is still anonymous.

What could be the reason why they are still hiding from the people. It is really strange to think about being anonymous even if their ICO was being completed. They should make some actions and they must reveal their identity so that investors will have a comfort in their mind.
ClickGem might not be exposing but they are coming up with the announcements along with the due care instructions as well to protect and safeguard every individual from the hackers.
Yes you are right but The developrs need to give good response here beacause all people want to know the latest updates of CGM.if they don't give response fast then i think it will caused the difficulties for the CLICKGRAM.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Good job! Kiss
Good job? on what? Please make sure you complete what you're talking about to let the team and the community here to know what you're trying to say.

Good job maybe in a whole? The team is doing their best to make this project successful. But you are right, to avoid questions and short post like this that looks like spam post. They should be specific.

Yeah, a good and nice outcome though have some problem is just normal on this project since they just in progression stage. Hopefully they will able to overcome the different challenges that may occur on this prestigious project that can be good and for all here in crypro currency community.
Good overall job I guess, the community, Investors and followers of the project looks satisfied except the fact that the team is anonymous. I don't think this would be an issue as they're doing a great job!
Very optimistic about ClickGem, at least, the team have good work - i agree, telegram group so active, but i don't know how many CGM sold out at this time, especially i see a lot of CGM put at Ask/Bid, maybe people want sell almost their own CGM.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hello, I wanted to clarify, your project is a payment system? Is there an alpha version of the application?
This may be considered a type of payment system,depending upon your defination of currency.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
It is a global payment revolution in the crypto world and it is also a version of a piece of a software that is made available for testing, typically by employees of the company that is developing it, before its general release.
So what's going on with the release because it now seems to have an exchange onboard the platform and It's looks like a full release or is it still in the beta stage?
Activity: 518
Hi, I think probably there is. I'm certainly not a developer and not a member of the team, but I think that such projects have it.
Clickgem platform just fyi bud is a global payment processing platform wherein you will be able to make payments online using blockchain platform.
He might really required to have a look on the white papers and gain the complete information that would help him better to understand about the project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Hi, I think probably there is. I'm certainly not a developer and not a member of the team, but I think that such projects have it.
Clickgem platform just fyi bud is a global payment processing platform wherein you will be able to make payments online using blockchain platform.
Activity: 252
Activity: 182
Good job! Kiss
Good job? on what? Please make sure you complete what you're talking about to let the team and the community here to know what you're trying to say.

Good job maybe in a whole? The team is doing their best to make this project successful. But you are right, to avoid questions and short post like this that looks like spam post. They should be specific.

Yeah, a good and nice outcome though have some problem is just normal on this project since they just in progression stage. Hopefully they will able to overcome the different challenges that may occur on this prestigious project that can be good and for all here in crypro currency community.
Good overall job I guess, the community, Investors and followers of the project looks satisfied except the fact that the team is anonymous. I don't think this would be an issue as they're doing a great job!
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

You will also not going to see detail informations; but funds generated and tracked and showed in ICO Websites is a main problem. Nobody nows how authentic these informations are. They also can put a number like; "already 10000 Eth raised" to attrack more investors.

What could be the reason why they are still hiding from the people. It is really strange to think about being anonymous even if their ICO was being completed. They should make some actions and they must reveal their identity so that investors will have a comfort in their mind.
ClickGem might not be exposing but they are coming up with the announcements along with the due care instructions as well to protect and safeguard every individual from the hackers.

Well, if you can just see some legit ICOs that there having some conference and they are always being transparent to their clients. They hide nothing and everything seems to be fine with that. People will have doubt if they can see nothing on their team members profile because the fear of fall is what they are worrying.
Activity: 154
Good job! Kiss

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Good job! Kiss

Activity: 280
Good job! Kiss
Activity: 196

Activity: 238
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Latest good news from developers!
A good news that, in our plan, after launched our payment gateway (PayGate) at Shanghai blockchain event, our team will start building plugin API to integrate our PayGate with WordPress eCommerce websites then publish this plugin to the WordPress community.

Also, we will also establish an eCommerce website (using WordPress eCommerce platform with our plugin API integrated) to selling some products online and demonstrate the effective working between WordPress eCommerce platform with our PayGate through plugin API.

This new updates really brings good benefits for the supporters and mostly for the investors of this project. It can help to give more motivations to continue in promoting this ClickGem project into the world of bitcoin or even in social medias. And also, this will bring more opportunities for the dev team.

I had been in network marketing about 10 years and every anonymous network marketing projects who offered more and more launchings, special bonuses , too many new highlights - gone after a short time scam.

I think we can trust click gem for now Because they show us that they can improve and update their platforms more. The question for me is I want to know what the status of ICO, How much did they raised as of now.

The only thing we can see in their website is that their ICO has been completed and the only problem is that they didn't show us the exact detail of their sale of how much they really earned. There last news about the update of their project is that "team will start building plugin API to integrate our PayGate with WordPress eCommerce websites then publish this plugin to the WordPress community".

Why be an anonymous team? After all, for example, I do not yet study the composition of the development team, I will not invest in the project. And here they do not disclose the team. It turns out that they invest in unknown people, and it is not known where our investments will go.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
Activity: 532

Activity: 182
Why is there nothing happens when registration? but login back in does not captcha
Where is this error?
Check your internet connection mate or try surfing other sites that requires captcha verification to isololate the issue.
Pages:
Jump to: