Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 11. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
The project started its work and it is not inferior to similar sites. The developers have tried hard, but you should not relax.
Indeed. The developer has tried hard and mostly the people here did not appreciate the developer. I hope the people here try to appreciate their hard work.
The team is not relaxing, they keep working hard to fullfil the goal and wants of the member. We can get a great feedback for the team witb their excellent work.

I agree, the team is very active and aggressive now in developing their projects. Also they always update us everytime there's new improvements with their project now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Well, their affiliate program have change the rules, they will stop paying free CGM for referral program from April 15th. After that, affiliate members can only earn commissions from exchange fees and payment fees. So who have a lot of refferals can have advantage at this case.

Yeah right, and I have a feeling that some of them are fake accounts. I just hope the dev can trace it. Anyway, about the project, I am looking forward now of the official release of this platform.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
The success of the project is that, you could make a mobile application, because for many it would be a good news.
Yeah, as I also found this project very interesting too and has a potential to be one of the best in its batch.I believe soon in the future that this project have its work transparency and hopefully they can deliver whatever they promise to its investors and supporters for a smooth and better success here in crypto currency community.

It's hard to predict what it can do in the future because this kind of project already has a lot of competitors. If their project will be well funded and they will be active in promoting the platform to events and crypto related gathering, they could be one of the top crypto-fiat liquidations.
I will agree with that. It is really true that the ClickGem project cannot avoid its competitors ahead of its journey to success and no does. Because competitors and challenges is basically a part of the way to success. The only thing that ClickGem team should do is to continue striving in this community of crypto currency. That people should continuously amazed to the updates and continous developments of the ClickGem.
If the product is easy to use and can not be hacked, it will be a great success and its competitors are not afraid.
Precisely, I also hoping that the product will be easy to used and not hackable. In this instance, the project be popular and be successful. I hope the team will also double their effort.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
The success of the project is that, you could make a mobile application, because for many it would be a good news.
Yeah, as I also found this project very interesting too and has a potential to be one of the best in its batch.I believe soon in the future that this project have its work transparency and hopefully they can deliver whatever they promise to its investors and supporters for a smooth and better success here in crypto currency community.

It's hard to predict what it can do in the future because this kind of project already has a lot of competitors. If their project will be well funded and they will be active in promoting the platform to events and crypto related gathering, they could be one of the top crypto-fiat liquidations.
I will agree with that. It is really true that the ClickGem project cannot avoid its competitors ahead of its journey to success and no does. Because competitors and challenges is basically a part of the way to success. The only thing that ClickGem team should do is to continue striving in this community of crypto currency. That people should continuously amazed to the updates and continous developments of the ClickGem.
If the product is easy to use and can not be hacked, it will be a great success and its competitors are not afraid.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The project started its work and it is not inferior to similar sites. The developers have tried hard, but you should not relax.
Indeed. The developer has tried hard and mostly the people here did not appreciate the developer. I hope the people here try to appreciate their hard work.
The team is not relaxing, they keep working hard to fullfil the goal and wants of the member. We can get a great feedback for the team witb their excellent work.
Activity: 602
Activity: 154
Well, their affiliate program have change the rules, they will stop paying free CGM for referral program from April 15th. After that, affiliate members can only earn commissions from exchange fees and payment fees. So who have a lot of refferals can have advantage at this case.
I'm sorry, I liked their strategy. the partner bonuses were rather generous. I hope this does not hurt the project
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Activity: 294

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I'm still thinking what happened to the ICO raised funds? I don't see any good news about the next step of the team for clickgem platform? Anyone knows?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Activity: 434

Yes, have a lot of advantage of Clickgem for others project, especially they have a good community, good supporter.
Activity: 154
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Activity: 224
Clickgem is very nice project. Clickgem is the global payment revolution. What do you have from other altcoin at clickgem, Which people will belive easily. Please say some good advantage of clickgem??
Clickgem has a number of advantages as it will surely turn the best and fastest global payment reolution which would be surely be preferred by several users so the price for their tokens will too gradually rise up.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Why is there nothing happens when registration? but login back in does not captcha
Where is this error?

This problem happen because of cookies and easy way to come over this error is by using " incognito windows " in your browser, I think it's called private window in mozilla firefox. If you are using another browser just google How to start private browsing in " name of ur browser "

It's better to simply clear the cookies of the browser. In most browsers I think you can go to the "History" section of the browser and clear the cookies

Why he has to clean cookies through history which will cause to lost cookies from other websites instead of just open the website in private windows, do what he ever he want then close it. I open all my exchange account in private windows, it's more safety even in normal usage because in private mode the browser never save ur data.
Activity: 182
I see that the project is popular. Tell me if there is a mobile application, and if it is Android, it would be good news not only for me
Anyway in the near future we will see mobile applications of this platform. It surely will occur because the community demands it, and the developer is very sympathetic to us and has to respond and go to us to a meeting.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Yes the project has higher potential to become successful. But if they launch their mobile application then they will get the positive result very soon. Application will become the great source to provide service for all of us.
Activity: 238
People still have confused with what ClickGem really is. But I am glad that there are lots of people asking different questions with the ClickGem project and on top of that, their are lots of supporters of this project that help answer some of the people queries. This will help bring a good flow in the ClickGem community.
Well, it's a normal reaction for the new visitors of this thread. And also, we can't blamed to these kind of people because ClickGem project are just only starting to grow on their popularity. They have not yet launched their products in the market. Maybe after the launched, probably a lot of people will truly understands this project.
Of course, it seems to me normal that people are interested in the project and ask questions about his work. The most important thing is that there is an active administrator in this project who answered these questions in time.
It's good to tell new members about thia project. Even the members can tell what is clickgem all about, if they need to help. We can get more members by supporting and promoting this project.

As a supporter of this platform, it's necessary to promote the platform and educate new members on the platform this will lead to a massive growth of CGM community.
Alright, this project made the users life more easier and the very good news is that transaction fee is very low compare to others.This project will surely achieved their success soon,because of the effort of its very competitive team.

That is what is Needed to become one of the top projects, the project focuses on improving the technology for the which helps us have any easier life. These types of projects will go a long way.
Thats true! They always strive to be the best and bring technological improvements every once in a while. Which keeps the platform refreshed and brings in new possibilities.
Activity: 238
it makes sense if this project can make my mobile app think this project is very interested in many people. I see a lot of people talking about it.
It is all the features and the high mechanisms we really required to value the potential with good speed even in the app version with no latency that will help better for the people to choose ClickGem.
Pages:
Jump to: