Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 15. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Hello, I wanted to clarify, your project is a payment system? Is there an alpha version of the application?
Hi, I think probably there is. I'm certainly not a developer and not a member of the team, but I think that such projects have it.

Their team is not recognizable they don't even have linked account or any KYC to verify there existence still the project is going hopefully they can update who are teams working.
Yeah, their team is anonymous, maybe this is how they want it to be to avoid any kind of trouble. Either way the project is going fine.
Even if the team is anonymous, we don't have to worry for that since the project is successful. The project are improving and moving forward towards the top.

Well, you are right, the ICO was already been completed and as of now I think the team needs to develop more about the platform so that people who supported this will have the confidence since the team are doing what they need to do.
Same here I'm glad that I have given the chance to be apart of the project. The platform was very good. I also see ClickGem success soon. Even few are doubting the project but many where impressed its platform and the services they will offer soon and no wonder many investors were sending there interst of the projcet. So lets just continue our support for this project.

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Wow i like the idea of this project, looking foward to this project to evolve and improve much more in the near future and i wish this project a big success.

The project is near to success now because the team and the community are doing their best to make this project successful. Looking forward for the release of cgm platform.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Hello, I wanted to clarify, your project is a payment system? Is there an alpha version of the application?
Hi, I think probably there is. I'm certainly not a developer and not a member of the team, but I think that such projects have it.

Their team is not recognizable they don't even have linked account or any KYC to verify there existence still the project is going hopefully they can update who are teams working.
Yeah, their team is anonymous, maybe this is how they want it to be to avoid any kind of trouble. Either way the project is going fine.
Even if the team is anonymous, we don't have to worry for that since the project is successful. The project are improving and moving forward towards the top.

Well, you are right, the ICO was already been completed and as of now I think the team needs to develop more about the platform so that people who supported this will have the confidence since the team are doing what they need to do.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Unfortunately, I also do not like the fact that we do not see the team. She remains anonymous. But this does not stop them from continuing their work and actively promoting their project. This should not affect our trust in the development team. I hope that there is a good and honest team there.
Activity: 574
Why is there nothing happens when registration? but login back in does not captcha
Where is this error?

This problem happen because of cookies and easy way to come over this error is by using " incognito windows " in your browser, I think it's called private window in mozilla firefox. If you are using another browser just google How to start private browsing in " name of ur browser "

It's better to simply clear the cookies of the browser. In most browsers I think you can go to the "History" section of the browser and clear the cookies
I constantly have a similar problem and it seems to me that the developer should fix it. I think this should not be so.
I think you'd better talk about this in the Clickgem project Telegram channel. Their administrator is quite active and will be able to help you in this matter.
Activity: 224

Yes you are right. Eventhough we can't see the team members of this project, but still they have a good communication in their telegram channel. They always active in replying the questions and concerns of their visitors. Giving new updates regarding on their bounty programs. And for me, this team is consider as good one.
Activity: 378
Why is there nothing happens when registration? but login back in does not captcha
Where is this error?

This problem happen because of cookies and easy way to come over this error is by using " incognito windows " in your browser, I think it's called private window in mozilla firefox. If you are using another browser just google How to start private browsing in " name of ur browser "

It's better to simply clear the cookies of the browser. In most browsers I think you can go to the "History" section of the browser and clear the cookies
I constantly have a similar problem and it seems to me that the developer should fix it. I think this should not be so.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Where is this error?

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Activity: 196

You will also not going to see detail informations; but funds generated and tracked and showed in ICO Websites is a main problem. Nobody nows how authentic these informations are. They also can put a number like; "already 10000 Eth raised" to attrack more investors.

The main problem is, team is still anonymous.

What could be the reason why they are still hiding from the people. It is really strange to think about being anonymous even if their ICO was being completed. They should make some actions and they must reveal their identity so that investors will have a comfort in their mind.
ClickGem might not be exposing but they are coming up with the announcements along with the due care instructions as well to protect and safeguard every individual from the hackers.

Well, if you can just see some legit ICOs that there having some conference and they are always being transparent to their clients. They hide nothing and everything seems to be fine with that. People will have doubt if they can see nothing on their team members profile because the fear of fall is what they are worrying.
In fact existence of photos of members of the team means little. Many large scams ico's used others names and photos, it is simple for example having paid those people from whom they have bought these rights and nobody remained is punished as it is cryptocurrency. Therefore instead of complaining about lack of photos, it is better to study the project and its pluses carefully.
I agree, if the team remains unknown and does not work well, then there are questions, and if we see that the work is going on, then the confidence grows to the team
Especially since the project is already starting its work, I think the anonymous team is not a problem in this project

I agree. Clickgem is a successful project now. They are mobing forward everyday. That will not be a problem anymore if the team is anonymous.
Activity: 154

You will also not going to see detail informations; but funds generated and tracked and showed in ICO Websites is a main problem. Nobody nows how authentic these informations are. They also can put a number like; "already 10000 Eth raised" to attrack more investors.

What could be the reason why they are still hiding from the people. It is really strange to think about being anonymous even if their ICO was being completed. They should make some actions and they must reveal their identity so that investors will have a comfort in their mind.
ClickGem might not be exposing but they are coming up with the announcements along with the due care instructions as well to protect and safeguard every individual from the hackers.

Well, if you can just see some legit ICOs that there having some conference and they are always being transparent to their clients. They hide nothing and everything seems to be fine with that. People will have doubt if they can see nothing on their team members profile because the fear of fall is what they are worrying.
In fact existence of photos of members of the team means little. Many large scams ico's used others names and photos, it is simple for example having paid those people from whom they have bought these rights and nobody remained is punished as it is cryptocurrency. Therefore instead of complaining about lack of photos, it is better to study the project and its pluses carefully.
I agree, if the team remains unknown and does not work well, then there are questions, and if we see that the work is going on, then the confidence grows to the team
Especially since the project is already starting its work, I think the anonymous team is not a problem in this project
Activity: 294

Hopefully your recommendation would notice by the team ClickGem. That is right. This project would become more popular if they show the team profile in the crowd of crypto currency community. Because people are aware about the spreading of the scammers so, they only want to meet the team working behind the peoject and that is only natural. I hope this will continue its better progress and developments.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Where is this error?

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Yes you are right but The developrs need to give good response here beacause all people want to know the latest updates of CGM.if they don't give response fast then i think it will caused the difficulties for the CLICKGRAM.

They are still active, if you are part of the newsletter you are going to receive their updates and the things that they are doing to widen the coverage of their exchange.
Actually, at this time don't have any news about ClickGem but i see they still keep working and will provide us new features soon.
Activity: 182

Activity: 434

Yes you are right but The developrs need to give good response here beacause all people want to know the latest updates of CGM.if they don't give response fast then i think it will caused the difficulties for the CLICKGRAM.
Actually, at this time don't have any news about ClickGem but i see they still keep working and will provide us new features soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
CGM will compete with those who have long been on the market, because users see the attitude of the team, and the fact that they are following the project

Agree with you, CGM will dominate the marketplace and the team is consecrated towards the project that's why I can see the future success of this platform.

Quite  ironic to say that thing since we haven't met the team yet. They didnt reveal their profiles to us right? So how could we say that? By anyways, they were able to pull this thing off even without revealing their profiles.
Pages:
Jump to: