Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 14. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Haблюдaю зa пpoeктoм eщё c ico и yвepeн , чтo вce дoлжнo быть y ниx xopoшo . Пoдoждeм 12 чиcлa и 15 кoгдa oни бyдyт фильтpoвaть peфepaльнyю пpoгpaммy , пocмoтpим!
Hey, this section is for the English version, not a Russian version. You can check on the Russian child-board and find the Clickgem project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Wow i like the idea of this project, looking foward to this project to evolve and improve much more in the near future and i wish this project a big success.

yes I think so it seems this project is very good and interesting, hopefully the time of its launch later this project will become viral and trend in the world.
It is all the hard work and efforts of the team which is evolving all the data to ultimately validate all the instructions in all the minor area and reap success from the foundation level without giving up.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Wow i like the idea of this project, looking foward to this project to evolve and improve much more in the near future and i wish this project a big success.

yes I think so it seems this project is very good and interesting, hopefully the time of its launch later this project will become viral and trend in the world.
Since it is going to link with localbitcoin.com and maybe other more Fiat exchanges it will surely make a lot of noise. I think what they really have to do now is to create more hype so the value of their coin which is around 3.75 USD ICO price will be reasonable.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Hello, I wanted to clarify, your project is a payment system? Is there an alpha version of the application?
Hi, I think probably there is. I'm certainly not a developer and not a member of the team, but I think that such projects have it.

Their team is not recognizable they don't even have linked account or any KYC to verify there existence still the project is going hopefully they can update who are teams working.
Yeah, their team is anonymous, maybe this is how they want it to be to avoid any kind of trouble. Either way the project is going fine.

Definitely, and they are already completed the ICO and what should know by now is when does the team wanted to list their token. If their token will only have a good value then probably being anonymous about the team can be exempted.
That, very quite good theory which in fact is quite possible. In general I consider very timely decision from team would be to try to agree with administrators of large exchanges
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Activity: 70
Haблюдaю зa пpoeктoм eщё c ico и yвepeн , чтo вce дoлжнo быть y ниx xopoшo . Пoдoждeм 12 чиcлa и 15 кoгдa oни бyдyт фильтpoвaть peфepaльнyю пpoгpaммy , пocмoтpим!
Activity: 518
Hello, I wanted to clarify, your project is a payment system? Is there an alpha version of the application?
Hi, I think probably there is. I'm certainly not a developer and not a member of the team, but I think that such projects have it.

Their team is not recognizable they don't even have linked account or any KYC to verify there existence still the project is going hopefully they can update who are teams working.
Yeah, their team is anonymous, maybe this is how they want it to be to avoid any kind of trouble. Either way the project is going fine.
Unfortunately, I also do not like the fact that we do not see the team. She remains anonymous. But this does not stop them from continuing their work and actively promoting their project. This should not affect our trust in the development team. I hope that there is a good and honest team there.

There are some successful project out there that have anonymous team members. Some investors don't mind it but most of investors want to know the profile of team members.
Team members are really one of the most essential part of an ico and the whole project itself so the more real the team members the better the success of the project
Together as a team only can make all the environments easy track and monitor in a primary level and easily that helps to find all the ways to easily achieve the targets.
Activity: 154

Unfortunately, I also do not like the fact that we do not see the team. She remains anonymous. But this does not stop them from continuing their work and actively promoting their project. This should not affect our trust in the development team. I hope that there is a good and honest team there.

There are some successful project out there that have anonymous team members. Some investors don't mind it but most of investors want to know the profile of team members.
So true mate! Although the project will still depend how serious the team members in achieving its goal. It is still important for the members to intruduce themselves to the public to get thier trust.

Well, I think they already anticipated the possible problem that may occcur on this prestigious project. Hopefully the team may pursue whatever problems that may encounter on this project as I believe it can be have a great future that be profitable.

Activity: 196

So true mate! Although the project will still depend how serious the team members in achieving its goal. It is still important for the members to intruduce themselves to the public to get thier trust.
That might be a counter part for the project potential consideration as most of the participants including the investors really try to understand who is their client and where they are investing, so it will add value when introducing to public.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Team members are really one of the most essential part of an ico and the whole project itself so the more real the team members the better the success of the project
Activity: 252
I have a question why do not you have a company bounty? I certainly participated in the airdrop, but I think you should make a bounty company.
Activity: 280

It's in their side whether they will introduce themselves or just assigned someone to represent them for legal and public announcement? We know that there are some who did this and also some who didn't introduce themselves, let's just wait for it and hopefully everyone will be satisfied with their decision about this one.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1

Definitely, and they are already completed the ICO and what should know by now is when does the team wanted to list their token. If their token will only have a good value then probably being anonymous about the team can be exempted.

You are right, and being anonymous will prevent them to some future regulations issues. But I am still hoping that someday they will announce some profile of their team members.
I dont realy understand why do they need to remain anonymous if they have a clean intention on this project. Maybe we just have to wait for thier explaination.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange

This question interests me too, I would like to look at the team for their achievements.
Activity: 210

You are right, and being anonymous will prevent them to some future regulations issues. But I am still hoping that someday they will announce some profile of their team members.

They need to be transparent to their investors because they're the main people who support the fundings of the project. Being transparent is very crucial in many ICO's nowadays.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 182

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 238

You will also not going to see detail informations; but funds generated and tracked and showed in ICO Websites is a main problem. Nobody nows how authentic these informations are. They also can put a number like; "already 10000 Eth raised" to attrack more investors.

The main problem is, team is still anonymous.

What could be the reason why they are still hiding from the people. It is really strange to think about being anonymous even if their ICO was being completed. They should make some actions and they must reveal their identity so that investors will have a comfort in their mind.
ClickGem might not be exposing but they are coming up with the announcements along with the due care instructions as well to protect and safeguard every individual from the hackers.

Well, if you can just see some legit ICOs that there having some conference and they are always being transparent to their clients. They hide nothing and everything seems to be fine with that. People will have doubt if they can see nothing on their team members profile because the fear of fall is what they are worrying.
In fact existence of photos of members of the team means little. Many large scams ico's used others names and photos, it is simple for example having paid those people from whom they have bought these rights and nobody remained is punished as it is cryptocurrency. Therefore instead of complaining about lack of photos, it is better to study the project and its pluses carefully.
I agree, if the team remains unknown and does not work well, then there are questions, and if we see that the work is going on, then the confidence grows to the team
Especially since the project is already starting its work, I think the anonymous team is not a problem in this project

I agree. Clickgem is a successful project now. They are mobing forward everyday. That will not be a problem anymore if the team is anonymous.
As we are experiencing they are constantly working with the teams on every issues and bringing resolutions as priority by identifying the root causes so there is a better success.
Pages:
Jump to: