Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 12. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 380
Merit: 10
The project is gaining popularity and I'm interested to know because of what: the team tried or something else? The idea is not unique, but success takes place to be
Popularity is really required required for every business then we can expect more investors driving into the business which makes our paths simple and smooth to hit the moon rapidly.
More popularity helps to gain the involvement of the people in a better way it is all the supporters hard work and advertising functionalities behind to reach that extreme popularity.

It's better for the project to be popular so that many investors will be captivated to produce fundings on the platform.
Popularity and good content of the project is the best way to make it popular. Since clickgem is already popular because of their achievement and good feedbacks to other people.
I agree but theres no reason to slow down with the project even if they are one of the most popular ico projects. They should continue pushing harder to enshure success.
Yes you are right but I suggest tou to join the telegram group beacause  The telegram group admin is give very good response and solve all queries of all members. So if you have any queries or questions related to CGM then you can join this telegram group.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Alright, this project made the users life more easier and the very good news is that transaction fee is very low compare to others.This project will surely achieved their success soon,because of the effort of its very competitive team.
Thats basically the whole point of this coin making transaction faster and accomodating more transactions than other cryptocurrencies but i really hope they get to achieve that soon
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The success of the project is that, you could make a mobile application, because for many it would be a good news.
it makes sense if this project can make my mobile app think this project is very interested in many people. I see a lot of people talking about it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
People still have confused with what ClickGem really is. But I am glad that there are lots of people asking different questions with the ClickGem project and on top of that, their are lots of supporters of this project that help answer some of the people queries. This will help bring a good flow in the ClickGem community.
Well, it's a normal reaction for the new visitors of this thread. And also, we can't blamed to these kind of people because ClickGem project are just only starting to grow on their popularity. They have not yet launched their products in the market. Maybe after the launched, probably a lot of people will truly understands this project.
Of course, it seems to me normal that people are interested in the project and ask questions about his work. The most important thing is that there is an active administrator in this project who answered these questions in time.
It's good to tell new members about thia project. Even the members can tell what is clickgem all about, if they need to help. We can get more members by supporting and promoting this project.

As a supporter of this platform, it's necessary to promote the platform and educate new members on the platform this will lead to a massive growth of CGM community.
Alright, this project made the users life more easier and the very good news is that transaction fee is very low compare to others.This project will surely achieved their success soon,because of the effort of its very competitive team.

That is what is Needed to become one of the top projects, the project focuses on improving the technology for the which helps us have any easier life. These types of projects will go a long way.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
The success of the project is that, you could make a mobile application, because for many it would be a good news.
Yeah this is a revolutionary news because mobile application is need to be published as mobile is become our day to day life.so thanks for the concern
Activity: 518
People still have confused with what ClickGem really is. But I am glad that there are lots of people asking different questions with the ClickGem project and on top of that, their are lots of supporters of this project that help answer some of the people queries. This will help bring a good flow in the ClickGem community.
Well, it's a normal reaction for the new visitors of this thread. And also, we can't blamed to these kind of people because ClickGem project are just only starting to grow on their popularity. They have not yet launched their products in the market. Maybe after the launched, probably a lot of people will truly understands this project.
Of course, it seems to me normal that people are interested in the project and ask questions about his work. The most important thing is that there is an active administrator in this project who answered these questions in time.
It's good to tell new members about thia project. Even the members can tell what is clickgem all about, if they need to help. We can get more members by supporting and promoting this project.

As a supporter of this platform, it's necessary to promote the platform and educate new members on the platform this will lead to a massive growth of CGM community.

Yes and for now a lot of investors and supporters are waiting now for the launch of this project. Looking forward to see what will be the outcome of this project.
With a lot of people giving positive feedback which is contrary to the early posts here at this thread, it shows how the team is doing well and working hard to make this project something worth an investment. If they can continue this and add more features no doubt this will become more successful in the future.
Easy to convey but let us allocate some space of time for them to discover the unique better features which will enrich all the participants with the advanced features.
Activity: 280

Yes and for now a lot of investors and supporters are waiting now for the launch of this project. Looking forward to see what will be the outcome of this project.
With a lot of people giving positive feedback which is contrary to the early posts here at this thread, it shows how the team is doing well and working hard to make this project something worth an investment. If they can continue this and add more features no doubt this will become more successful in the future.
Activity: 252
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I see that the project is popular. Tell me if there is a mobile application, and if it is Android, it would be good news not only for me

I think this has been answered for several times on this thread, and if you are going to take a minute to read the whitepaper or check the website you can see that there will be a mobile application.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
How is your project different from cryptopia?
Cryptopia is actually a exchange and CGM is a global payment gateway which will make global payments much more easier. This project is going to have huge success ahead and also hope that several peoples join the team.

Global payment, so it is more like a digital wallet which we can pay crypto and I think this will take more years to be fully develop because crypto is not yet accepted globally. Also, their are a lot of platform that is similar to this project and I think the team will have to find ways to be more competitive with their platform.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
The success of the project in my opinion is that they offer better conditions in comparison with similar sites

Yes, but until the project have not launch we cannot really tell now if clickgem really have a better conditions compared to other similar sites or projects. Let's see what it will look like once launch.
Activity: 322
I see that the project is popular. Tell me if there is a mobile application, and if it is Android, it would be good news not only for me
Definitely we will see a mobile version of this platform bud. I dont think the admins will let that opportunity to server millions of mobile device users.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

You are right but I want to see how this project will work when they officially launch it and how people will support and try this platform. Looking forward to see their success soon.
Activity: 154
The success of the project in my opinion is that they offer better conditions in comparison with similar sites
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 434

Activity: 210

Activity: 532

Definitely, because some are only reading introductions and never read the whitepaper. Well, this is seem a good sign that people are getting interested to know more about the platform so hopefully as they are getting more curious, they will definitely read the whitepaper for them to fully understand how the platform works.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: