Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 13. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I have a question to the developer. Whether addition to the platform, directly is planned for the website something game subject, for example dice or game of this sort for entertainment? It would be interesting to spend thus the time on the website, in passing being engaged in trading.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
People still have confused with what ClickGem really is. But I am glad that there are lots of people asking different questions with the ClickGem project and on top of that, their are lots of supporters of this project that help answer some of the people queries. This will help bring a good flow in the ClickGem community.
Well, it's a normal reaction for the new visitors of this thread. And also, we can't blamed to these kind of people because ClickGem project are just only starting to grow on their popularity. They have not yet launched their products in the market. Maybe after the launched, probably a lot of people will truly understands this project.
Of course, it seems to me normal that people are interested in the project and ask questions about his work. The most important thing is that there is an active administrator in this project who answered these questions in time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
People still have confused with what ClickGem really is. But I am glad that there are lots of people asking different questions with the ClickGem project and on top of that, their are lots of supporters of this project that help answer some of the people queries. This will help bring a good flow in the ClickGem community.
Well, it's a normal reaction for the new visitors of this thread. And also, we can't blamed to these kind of people because ClickGem project are just only starting to grow on their popularity. They have not yet launched their products in the market. Maybe after the launched, probably a lot of people will truly understands this project.
Activity: 182
How is your project different from cryptopia?
They are totally different from each other mate since you are comparing 2 platforms that have different purposes.
Activity: 574
And there is. We can notice that there is a large number of users who are interested in the project. Users will follow the project and therefore trust grows to the team. All are friendly here, as they answer the questions of users, they do not wait for administrators to answer. Everyone supports each other, this autumn pleases. In fact, there are very few such good projects.
I absolutely agree with you. Project Clickgem has every chance to become a popular platform, which will be used by many users.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
And there is. We can notice that there is a large number of users who are interested in the project. Users will follow the project and therefore trust grows to the team. All are friendly here, as they answer the questions of users, they do not wait for administrators to answer. Everyone supports each other, this autumn pleases. In fact, there are very few such good projects.
Clickgem really catches the eye of the people. This project is great and the community is big. That is why many people are waiting for this project  to be launched.
Activity: 378
Cryptopia is actually a exchange and CGM is a global payment gateway which will make global payments much more easier. This project is going to have huge success ahead and also hope that several peoples join the team.
The global payment gateway is a great idea, but I still do not understand how the team is going to work with fiat money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
And there is. We can notice that there are a large number of users interested in the project. Users will follow the project, and so trust grows to the team. Everyone here is friendly, as they answer questions from users, they do not wait for the response of administrators. Everyone supports each other, very happy. In fact, there are very few such good projects.
Activity: 294
Activity: 616

What do you mean there? I think for the clickgem is under development and they only have an inner exchange to choose and several crypto coins for depositing and trading.
Well, he/she just know that Clickgem is an exchange. First of all, this project is not an exchange so there will be no difference between them.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

What do you mean there? I think for the clickgem is under development and they only have an inner exchange to choose and several crypto coins for depositing and trading.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Cryptopia is an exchange to swap crytpos using their default key pairs, this is a payment gateway which you can use to pay a company or a business
Cryptopia is actually a exchange and CGM is a global payment gateway which will make global payments much more easier. This project is going to have huge success ahead and also hope that several peoples join the team.
You are right. These two projects cardinally differ. First we will begin with the fact that cryptopia even have no own coin. The platform is intended only for exchange of coins and in every possible way under it is ground. At clickgem absolutely other orientation, for performing payment of goods worldwide as in it is possible the bigger number of services and points of food.
The project is gaining popularity and I'm interested to know because of what: the team tried or something else? The idea is not unique, but success takes place to be
Popularity is really required required for every business then we can expect more investors driving into the business which makes our paths simple and smooth to hit the moon rapidly.
More popularity helps to gain the involvement of the people in a better way it is all the supporters hard work and advertising functionalities behind to reach that extreme popularity.

It's better for the project to be popular so that many investors will be captivated to produce fundings on the platform.
Popularity and good content of the project is the best way to make it popular. Since clickgem is already popular because of their achievement and good feedbacks to other people.
I agree but theres no reason to slow down with the project even if they are one of the most popular ico projects. They should continue pushing harder to enshure success.
Yes you are right but I suggest tou to join the telegram group beacause  The telegram group admin is give very good response and solve all queries of all members. So if you have any queries or questions related to CGM then you can join this telegram group.
Thats great to hear. I thought the team wasnt transparent enough, which to be honest was my only issue. But you cleared it all. I'll defnitely visit their group.
I too had the same issue, its good to have things clear out, that's what having a nice and active community does. Thanks guys!
CGM has a good and friendly community which causes no bigger problem in the project and also this project is turning into good profits now. This project will serve each investor with huge profits.
They are going to have some huge profits because of the team and also the team deserves good profits ahead. This project is on its way to huge future and will soon achieve it.
Activity: 238
The project is gaining popularity and I'm interested to know because of what: the team tried or something else? The idea is not unique, but success takes place to be
Popularity is really required required for every business then we can expect more investors driving into the business which makes our paths simple and smooth to hit the moon rapidly.
More popularity helps to gain the involvement of the people in a better way it is all the supporters hard work and advertising functionalities behind to reach that extreme popularity.

It's better for the project to be popular so that many investors will be captivated to produce fundings on the platform.
Popularity and good content of the project is the best way to make it popular. Since clickgem is already popular because of their achievement and good feedbacks to other people.
I agree but theres no reason to slow down with the project even if they are one of the most popular ico projects. They should continue pushing harder to enshure success.
Yes you are right but I suggest tou to join the telegram group beacause  The telegram group admin is give very good response and solve all queries of all members. So if you have any queries or questions related to CGM then you can join this telegram group.
Thats great to hear. I thought the team wasnt transparent enough, which to be honest was my only issue. But you cleared it all. I'll defnitely visit their group.
I too had the same issue, its good to have things clear out, that's what having a nice and active community does. Thanks guys!
CGM has a good and friendly community which causes no bigger problem in the project and also this project is turning into good profits now. This project will serve each investor with huge profits.
Activity: 224
Activity: 129
Merit: 100

Activity: 238

Wow i like the idea of this project, looking foward to this project to evolve and improve much more in the near future and i wish this project a big success.

yes I think so it seems this project is very good and interesting, hopefully the time of its launch later this project will become viral and trend in the world.
It is all the hard work and efforts of the team which is evolving all the data to ultimately validate all the instructions in all the minor area and reap success from the foundation level without giving up.
All those efforts will really drive a big outcome and we can find all the metrics reaching highly when all the assigned tasks completing successfully on time with out any deviations.
Pages:
Jump to: