Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 2. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 0
Cgm ratings is under 2.5/5 . How can you make potentional investor to spend their money to your project?
Activity: 70
Кaкиe ecть интepecныe нoвocти c пocлeднeй блoкчeйн кoнфepeнции?чтo нoвoгo ? Xoчeтcя ycлышaть xopoшиe нoвocти !
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Hold cgm. Dont sell. Hold for a nice price  Grin Grin Grin
I, too, have the same opinion. When you receive tokens, you do not need to sell them immediately. Because the price can grow very high, due to the fact that you will keep tokens in your purses. Then it will be possible to sell them already.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
I hope it not a scam  Sad
I also hope so, because earlier I very actively supported this project and very much hoping that they will be able to reach a high level among other users. But if users still support the project, then the team is still working on the project. This makes me happy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CLICKGEM looks great. CLICKGEM's team is very active. It has been doing positive marketing activities for the project and making it develop in a better direction.
Activity: 15

I have zero on my wallet! They canceled the balance - there were 5 coins. Angry
Activity: 13
I've been having a heck of a time trying to figure out my SQL passphrase, lol it'll come to me   I'll start trading it again once I do glad to see your still at it

!!!! xopoшиe нoвocти !!

VOTE FOR CLICKGEM (CGM) TO GET IT LISTED ON MERCATOX!

Hello all members,

We have submitted our coin information to MERCATOX and they are requiring our coin have more votes to be listed on their exchange.
Now, we really need helps from the community!
Please vote for our coin at https://mercatox.com/coins/list?name=CGM and show them the real power of ClickGem community!

We are continue submitting information to other exchanges!

Activity: 165
Merit: 2
Is there any exchange to buy /Sell clickgem ?
I think most of the coins are airdroped and the dev is shilling most of the times to create demand and may want dump the coins and exit
Кaк вaм нoвыe нoвocти o дoбaвлeнии xopoшeгo cпeциaлиcтa в кoмaндy clickgem ? Кaк дyмaeтe xopoшo ли этo oтpaзитьcя нa пpoeктe ?
Дoбpый дeнь. Ceгoдня пpoвepил cвoй бaлaнc и вce мoнeты нa мecтe! Boзмoжнo y вac oшибкa. И кoмaндa paзpaбoтчикoв пиcaлa , чтo бyдeт пpoвepять aккayнты c aиpдpoп и нa чecтнocть .тaк чтo мoжeт вы винoвaты и caми Wink
Activity: 28
Activity: 12
this project its SCAM or its hacked ? clickgen web page its a disaster i dont have my tokens for the airdrops
Clickgem этo иннoвaция в cвoeй cфepe , я yвepeн , чтo cтoит дoждaтьcя лeтa и вce бyдeт в пopядкe !! Ждём и пoддepживaeм пpoeкт.
copper member
Activity: 56
I agree with this, they're really putting and working hard for this project to make it a reality for its users and investors. Asking for updates is really important but you can see on some post here that they're going into some expo(?) or event to promote the project.
Activity: 541
Merit: 100
CGM is not listed on exchange except their internal exchange which is not working at all ( zero volume) and that's normal because I don't people will deposit their bitcoin there. And this week they added PayGate payment which is another no working product.

CLICKGEM IS FIX PROJECT FRAUD AND SCAMER

Бyдeт ли зaпyщeн Bиндoyc кaшeлeк ? B мae
Activity: 77
good project
 I see that the team of this project is very active in the group and they are also active o other social media and promoting the token very hard. They are surely a great team and will lead this project to a sure success.
Activity: 12
Hi i need to now if you relased the airdrops token because im not reviced nothing yet, if you dont droped de token for the airdrops when is the date to do it ?
Pages:
Jump to: