Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 4. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Choosing CGM is really a pride as it is investing in technology that is making block chain payments more accessible to more people and solves many of the problems in the crypto market today.

We just really need to hope that all plans and goals of clickgem will come true in the near future, and also hoping that dev will be more active in giving us latest updates about the project.

I guess the team are very much busy to promote this ClickGem project to the other countries. We have read an article recently that they have been participating an event in China. It's so nice to hear this news because it shows that the dev are really committed to this project and more importantly to the investors.
That is true that the team is attending some events and mostly they are already discussing and introducing their project to the world. Let just keep in touch with the team to be up-to-date.
of course it's good that the team is attending various events for the development of its project. But it would be nice if they posted their news and updates here on the forum. I think that it would be very convenient for many followers.

Attending some events or conferences makes the platform more popular because many people who's not into cryptocurrency will be participating and they will know about the project.
Yup thats realy needed I guess for new projects mate, they need to get news updates regarding cryptocurrency and also to promote thier project to the attendants also.
I would tell that in this interval of time developers weren't lucky and they need to think doubly of implementation of their project and as it is possible to approach more loyally this question, at the moment very large number of people.
Activity: 280
Choosing CGM is really a pride as it is investing in technology that is making block chain payments more accessible to more people and solves many of the problems in the crypto market today.

I am still waiting for them the updates and new news about the clickgem, It will be good if they can work with different exchanges for trading this coins.

They are having good progress so far despite the fact that they are not communicating a lot to their supporters. I think they are just focusing on the platform to be developed.
I agree with this, they're really putting and working hard for this project to make it a reality for its users and investors. Asking for updates is really important but you can see on some post here that they're going into some expo(?) or event to promote the project.
copper member
Activity: 56
Last year end was an extremely painful period for those entrepreneurs in crypto business and gamers, one way or the other. The transaction fees were way too costly. CLICKGEM is definitely gonna be an ICO with high demands in our crypto world. I am seriously gonna start stalking this project daily for their latest updates.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I'm here wondering which market cap is this project? After all, if it is too large, it means that tokens can not cost much.
we just pray that in the course of this project ico can run well so get the results we all want.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

I am still waiting for them the updates and new news about the clickgem, It will be good if they can work with different exchanges for trading this coins.

They are having good progress so far despite the fact that they are not communicating a lot to their supporters. I think they are just focusing on the platform to be developed.
I agree bud its been a while since we felt the presence of the group administrator. They could be prepairing sonething to surprice us.
With such popularity of the project, it is obvious that the team of technical developers will release quite often various updates to the platform because the more the community, the is more also than disagreements, the team will need constantly to try to please us in workmanship of service.
Activity: 196

We just really need to hope that all plans and goals of clickgem will come true in the near future, and also hoping that dev will be more active in giving us latest updates about the project.

I guess the team are very much busy to promote this ClickGem project to the other countries. We have read an article recently that they have been participating an event in China. It's so nice to hear this news because it shows that the dev are really committed to this project and more importantly to the investors.
That is true that the team is attending some events and mostly they are already discussing and introducing their project to the world. Let just keep in touch with the team to be up-to-date.
of course it's good that the team is attending various events for the development of its project. But it would be nice if they posted their news and updates here on the forum. I think that it would be very convenient for many followers.

Attending some events or conferences makes the platform more popular because many people who's not into cryptocurrency will be participating and they will know about the project.
Yup thats realy needed I guess for new projects mate, they need to get news updates regarding cryptocurrency and also to promote thier project to the attendants also.
Yes perhaps CGM should give some more updates for everyone but also the project is going good as it is now and i am sure that it would also be the best in the future so investing here won't be that challenging.
The team for CGM is actually much hardworking and also they will soon give us some good updates regarding the project untill that time, the investors can keep on investing in the project for better profits ahead.
Activity: 252
I'm here wondering which market cap is this project? After all, if it is too large, it means that tokens can not cost much.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Yes perhaps CGM should give some more updates for everyone but also the project is going good as it is now and i am sure that it would also be the best in the future so investing here won't be that challenging.
Activity: 224

But CGM has actually already made a number of good advertisement so they are not in that need for it. They might surely be a better option ahead and they also can focus on some more advertisement so that the project actually reaches to each individual.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

Probably that is right, as we can see some of their latest activities that the are attending some conference and probably they are promoting it directly to the investors. For now, lets just wait for their next step about the development of their platform.
Activity: 182

Activity: 322

I agree bud its been a while since we felt the presence of the group administrator. They could be prepairing sonething to surprice us.
Activity: 532

That is a good suggestion but the ICO has already been ended and probably they are now starting to work with their next step which is to develop the platform and probably will add some members that are skilled enough to do the job. Anyway, lets see what are there next move after attending some conference.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Activity: 434
Great, have a further announcements or details, those users should be part on the telegram so that always be updated all the time as the admin or devs always on our side to support this project which can gain trust.
Activity: 210

Activity: 378
I look forward to the launch of this project. I hope the team will be able to make a good listing and support for the coin.
Activity: 574

Activity: 560

Yes, so far, no updates and news about the Clickgem project. I hope they knew their communities situation and don't want to make any problem inside.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Pages:
Jump to: