Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 10. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I'm still thinking what happened to the ICO raised funds? I don't see any good news about the next step of the team for clickgem platform? Anyone knows?
Same here. I'm confused about the progess of this project. We can't see their funds on how much they have collected. And also, no new updates and upcoming plans for the dev team. I hope they will addressed this concerns because it is really important for the supporters and investors of this project to know this matters.
Been seeing this concern raised by many people here at this thread. And I didn't see any response from the team members which might question their transparency towards the public to know more about the collected amount as to this time.

It is being repeated because the team has no action regarding the issue. As long as the issue will not resolved, then we should expect more people will do the same questions. Anyway, lets just hope that the team are doing their task accordingly and follow what is written in their whitepaper.
The team for this project is really much trustworthy and can be trusted upon. They will surely follow the roadmap and the whitepapaer and also i am sure that they will resolve each issue soon.
They have a well written and well planned road map and white paper. If the team follows that religiously they'll be at a good level!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The success of the project is that, you could make a mobile application, because for many it would be a good news.
it makes sense if this project can make my mobile app think this project is very interested in many people. I see a lot of people talking about it.
It is all the features and the high mechanisms we really required to value the potential with good speed even in the app version with no latency that will help better for the people to choose ClickGem.
yes you're right, I really agree with what you say. of course this is very helpful to all of us. hopefully this ClickGem project is successful.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I'm still thinking what happened to the ICO raised funds? I don't see any good news about the next step of the team for clickgem platform? Anyone knows?
Same here. I'm confused about the progess of this project. We can't see their funds on how much they have collected. And also, no new updates and upcoming plans for the dev team. I hope they will addressed this concerns because it is really important for the supporters and investors of this project to know this matters.
Been seeing this concern raised by many people here at this thread. And I didn't see any response from the team members which might question their transparency towards the public to know more about the collected amount as to this time.

It is being repeated because the team has no action regarding the issue. As long as the issue will not resolved, then we should expect more people will do the same questions. Anyway, lets just hope that the team are doing their task accordingly and follow what is written in their whitepaper.

Well it's a common thing these days to lie about the sales since you can promote it that way much more easily than just features. People will jump ship if you do
Activity: 238

The team for this project is really much trustworthy and can be trusted upon. They will surely follow the roadmap and the whitepapaer and also i am sure that they will resolve each issue soon.
Thats right. Cgm have stuck around for a long time and hasnt had any hiccups since. The team can completely be trusted. I must say that they are quite obedient and complete each task with great interest.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
As for me this project stands out against the background of other very similar projects and ICO has passed perfectly, it's a good proof.
Yes mate its has a clear advantage compairing to other ico becuase of its platform and concept. No wonder it has huge supporters.
Activity: 154

Yeah, a great project which I'm impressed on their great security as they will able to the transactions of ClickGem are safe and anonymous. Hopefully they make some attractive features to gain trust to those probable investors as well as users on this project since this project is in progression stage.

Activity: 252
As for me this project stands out against the background of other very similar projects and ICO has passed perfectly, it's a good proof.
Activity: 196

Yes the team is really following their whitepaper untill now and hope that it continues to do so in the future too. This project is really good and i am waiting for them to release their platform soon.
I am here because of the team and the concept. This project looks profitable for me so i am here as an investor. Hope that many more such investors invest into the project for huge profits ahead.
Activity: 238

Yes the team is really following their whitepaper untill now and hope that it continues to do so in the future too. This project is really good and i am waiting for them to release their platform soon.
Activity: 224

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
The success of the project is that, you could make a mobile application, because for many it would be a good news.
Yeah, as I also found this project very interesting too and has a potential to be one of the best in its batch.I believe soon in the future that this project have its work transparency and hopefully they can deliver whatever they promise to its investors and supporters for a smooth and better success here in crypto currency community.

Yes, have a lot of advantage of Clickgem for others project, especially they have a good community, good supporter.
As a rule such qualities for success of the project aren't enough. In addition in the platform of the project also other factors, such as uniqueness of an algorithm and demand from audience have to be accurately observed. In a compartment with them, the project has to become something new and interesting.
Activity: 280
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Absolutely interesting idea. Since we can use the application anywhere and anytime. It is very convenient. Since not everyone can be at home and follow the course from the computer. And if there is an application, then you can watch absolutely everywhere.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Yeah, as I also found this project very interesting too and has a potential to be one of the best in its batch.I believe soon in the future that this project have its work transparency and hopefully they can deliver whatever they promise to its investors and supporters for a smooth and better success here in crypto currency community.

Yes, have a lot of advantage of Clickgem for others project, especially they have a good community, good supporter.

Aside form good community and supporters, this project also have active team that always make new updates and announcement regarding the status of this project. And this is a good attitude that will help to achieve success very soon.

Having an active team means that the platform is well-develop and probably will result in good outcome. I am just wondering what is their latest announcement about their platform. Because in this thread, it seems there is still no latest update of their platform.
Activity: 434
The project started its work and it is not inferior to similar sites. The developers have tried hard, but you should not relax.
Indeed. The developer has tried hard and mostly the people here did not appreciate the developer. I hope the people here try to appreciate their hard work.
The team is not relaxing, they keep working hard to fullfil the goal and wants of the member. We can get a great feedback for the team witb their excellent work.

I agree, the team is very active and aggressive now in developing their projects. Also they always update us everytime there's new improvements with their project now.

As I observed, they have a good team that always active on the thread responding in every question that a possible investor might want to ask. Also, on the development side, they're so fast and good enough to accomplish little improvements on the platform. That's why many trusted this project.

You're definitely correct. As time goes by this project have a great and bright future which makes everyone of us to have a choice on what is the best and demand ICO project here in crypto currency world. Soon, in the future its value is much more profitable due to its usage and capability.
Activity: 210
The project started its work and it is not inferior to similar sites. The developers have tried hard, but you should not relax.
Indeed. The developer has tried hard and mostly the people here did not appreciate the developer. I hope the people here try to appreciate their hard work.
The team is not relaxing, they keep working hard to fullfil the goal and wants of the member. We can get a great feedback for the team witb their excellent work.

I agree, the team is very active and aggressive now in developing their projects. Also they always update us everytime there's new improvements with their project now.

As I observed, they have a good team that always active on the thread responding in every question that a possible investor might want to ask. Also, on the development side, they're so fast and good enough to accomplish little improvements on the platform. That's why many trusted this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Aside form good community and supporters, this project also have active team that always make new updates and announcement regarding the status of this project. And this is a good attitude that will help to achieve success very soon.
Activity: 574

the development team very closely approaches the development of its project and this positively influences the development of the platform. More and more people have joined the project and this guarantees its success.
Activity: 224
Pages:
Jump to: