Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 5. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Choosing CGM is really a pride as it is investing in technology that is making block chain payments more accessible to more people and solves many of the problems in the crypto market today.

We just really need to hope that all plans and goals of clickgem will come true in the near future, and also hoping that dev will be more active in giving us latest updates about the project.

I guess the team are very much busy to promote this ClickGem project to the other countries. We have read an article recently that they have been participating an event in China. It's so nice to hear this news because it shows that the dev are really committed to this project and more importantly to the investors.
Activity: 154
Choosing CGM is really a pride as it is investing in technology that is making block chain payments more accessible to more people and solves many of the problems in the crypto market today.

We just really need to hope that all plans and goals of clickgem will come true in the near future, and also hoping that dev will be more active in giving us latest updates about the project.

Your right, as time passes by this project had developed so much. Hopefully the team may continue despites on some difficulties that may encounter. I believe that this project will love by many due to its platforms and features that is very great which can benefit by those users around here in crypto currency community. I'm looking forward on this project until they reach exchange sites.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
First Airdrop and Second Airdrop is already closed and both 15000 and 2,00,000 ClickGems have been sent out and i have successfully received and great to choose CGM as my choice.
Such course developers and audience have gathered and have satisfied it with it. It was very pleasant to receive 10 coins. But to sell now I don't see sense, the project at a germ stage, it is necessary to hold the coins and to sell a minimum by the end of 2018, personally my opinion.
Not everyone takes this opinion, and most people start selling their tokens already at the initial stage, because of this, and the price of the token falls sharply. Now, if they had kept them on their wallets for at least a month, then the price of the token grew and here one can already profit from participation in their bonus program. But unfortunately not everyone does it and because of them we can not get a minimum profit.

This thing already happened many times in all projects, so this is normal and common now, most of the people that received tokens for free will easily sell their tokens.
Activity: 518

You are right, but clickgem is still new and haven't release their platform so we cannot tell now if clickgem really will be successful or not because they still not release any more new updates.
If we proceed with more assumptions we may not be satisfied with the available needs so let us go with the flow reaching all the small mile stones and then slowly we can reach to the higher achievements.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

You are right, but clickgem is still new and haven't release their platform so we cannot tell now if clickgem really will be successful or not because they still not release any more new updates.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

I am still waiting for them the updates and new news about the clickgem, It will be good if they can work with different exchanges for trading this coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Really indeed a pride. More people are trusting the ClickGem project not only because of the great platfrom it have but also ofcourse the good work of the team that come reach the ClickGem this far. And moreover, ClickGem can reach much further from this what they have if they continue striving here in the crypto community.
It is also the potential which it gain out of the huge efforts and the team is driving all the instructions and validating them again once they execute the commands to not give up and achieve as expected.
Activity: 294
Really indeed a pride. More people are trusting the ClickGem project not only because of the great platfrom it have but also ofcourse the good work of the team that come reach the ClickGem this far. And moreover, ClickGem can reach much further from this what they have if they continue striving here in the crypto community.
Activity: 196
First Airdrop and Second Airdrop is already closed and both 15000 and 2,00,000 ClickGems have been sent out and i have successfully received and great to choose CGM as my choice.
Such course developers and audience have gathered and have satisfied it with it. It was very pleasant to receive 10 coins. But to sell now I don't see sense, the project at a germ stage, it is necessary to hold the coins and to sell a minimum by the end of 2018, personally my opinion.
Not everyone takes this opinion, and most people start selling their tokens already at the initial stage, because of this, and the price of the token falls sharply. Now, if they had kept them on their wallets for at least a month, then the price of the token grew and here one can already profit from participation in their bonus program. But unfortunately not everyone does it and because of them we can not get a minimum profit.
Dumping in the initial stage will always be the main problem that's why the price will drop down rapidly. They need to try a solution on preventing selling the token in the early stage.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 238
Activity: 518
I was so pity because Centra become a scam, but now I found this project with the same idea. looks promising. good luck!

Don't ever compare click gem from other ICO sites. I think Clickgem had proven itself to be worthy competitors in crypto industries.

Yes it has that potential to become one of the best.few project can make payment process so easy & clickgem is one of them.contribute to this project & you will be benefited
The plans behind set and made was really out of the excelling finest decisions and experience so the team dedication adding to it with accurate work with out fail is leading a great expected result.
Activity: 154
I was so pity because Centra become a scam, but now I found this project with the same idea. looks promising. good luck!

Don't ever compare click gem from other ICO sites. I think Clickgem had proven itself to be worthy competitors in crypto industries.
CLICKGRAM is totally genuine and trustworthy playform for investment.nowdays many scam project comes to the market so if you want to invest in any good project then i suggest you to invest in it beacause i believe that it will give us huve profits in future.
Clickgem has been around for a very long time and has done many upgrades since then. The platform can be fully trusted upon. The idea could be same as centra but clickgems intentions are clean.
I've been following the project for a long time, and at first I did not believe that they could assemble. And then run. What was happening made me happy
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
yes you can already now see the achievements of the team and the progress which they managed to achieve
Activity: 238

CLICKGRAM is totally genuine and trustworthy playform for investment.nowdays many scam project comes to the market so if you want to invest in any good project then i suggest you to invest in it beacause i believe that it will give us huve profits in future.
Clickgem has been around for a very long time and has done many upgrades since then. The platform can be fully trusted upon. The idea could be same as centra but clickgems intentions are clean.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

So you're trusting another project with the same idea after the first one was a scam?

Not criticism but that's similar to the people who got scammed by BCC trusting BCCX
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

PayGate has been launched but the feature to pay with different currency is still disabled. And the fees are by "receive payment"  %0.05. I wonder how long they can offer this cheap fee.

Activity: 434

Yes, for comparison, Centra projects is from USA, and the team and founder arrested in USA. But Clickgem isn't from USA and don't have any member who have US nationality, and if i don't have any mistake, they don't accept US citizen joinned CGM system. Well, we can believe everything will be ok with CGM.
I am sure that ClickGem does look like Centra. Actually, when you do business at internet you must used to cope up with risk.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259

Yes, for comparison, Centra projects is from USA, and the team and founder arrested in USA. But Clickgem isn't from USA and don't have any member who have US nationality, and if i don't have any mistake, they don't accept US citizen joinned CGM system. Well, we can believe everything will be ok with CGM.
Pages:
Jump to: