Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 7. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
First Airdrop and Second Airdrop is already closed and both 15000 and 2,00,000 ClickGems have been sent out and i have successfully received and great to choose CGM as my choice.

It's nice to know that the team already sent out free airdrops to all the participants. I really hope that this project will get more investors as time goes by and I am sure the project will succeed soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
First Airdrop and Second Airdrop is already closed and both 15000 and 2,00,000 ClickGems have been sent out and i have successfully received and great to choose CGM as my choice.

Clickgem really are going to be successful. All their events are being accomplished and successful. Now ClickGem is moving forward for their next step and lets continue to support them.

Yeah right. let's continue our support to this project and help them to increase their popularity. Looking forward to see more updates about this project and hoping they succeed soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Probably guys need to do this project faster, because there are many competitive projects and it may not be relevant.

With a big community that they created through Airdrop, they can utilize them so the project will gain more publicity and it will attract more users to their platform.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Good for you that you probably grab the opportunity by joining their airdrop and I am hoping value of the token will be worthy so that people would be happy. Hopefully, it will be available soon in the exchanges and have some good value.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Clickgem really are going to be successful. All their events are being accomplished and successful. Now ClickGem is moving forward for their next step and lets continue to support them.
Validly it so. The majority of the ideas of the developer have been successfully applied in the platform and now smoothly work for the consumer and also is excellent also for the observer. Very much approach of the developer to quality of work of the services is pleasant.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Probably guys need to do this project faster, because there are many competitive projects and it may not be relevant.
Activity: 154

As we are actively have a track monitoring as we chose ClickGem we would really like to hear the good steps of the team with the advanced updates and innovations.

Yeah, as time passes by this project doing a great outcome came from the brilliant mind behind of the team and devs of this project. I'm hoping that the team may continue their great start for the benefit of each users who support their great project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0

The airdrops being successful was a given though since like airdrops = free money and no shit people lined up in the hoards for getting the free money
All good news are flooding in the community of crypto currency. The people are really glad for all of this having the team consecutive successful events happening in here. I hope that the team will make this as their motivation to continue fighting, striving to what they really want for the crypto currency community.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

The airdrops being successful was a given though since like airdrops = free money and no shit people lined up in the hoards for getting the free money
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

As we are actively have a track monitoring as we chose ClickGem we would really like to hear the good steps of the team with the advanced updates and innovations.
It is great that I am supporting Clickgem while in their first pace. And now a big result and achievement that they are already achieve. As for now I can't wait for them to make their product available to use soon.
Activity: 196

Activity: 238
Activity: 518
The project has been successfully launched, if it is successful and many are joined to it, will there be any difficulties with processing the information in the project itself?
As i have under gone analyzing and constantly observing i was not able to find any such difficulties with processing the information but we really need to understand all the levels of approvals are necessary to proceed to the next step.
I was very pleased to receive your tokens on airdrop, I hope they will grow in price, but when can they be used?
Surely the value of thier token will multiply its value a hundred times in the future bud so just continue to holf the token.
It is all the potential and the good skills team have taken all the huge responsibility towards achieving all the targets in an extraordinary manner towards their targets.
Activity: 154
The project has been successfully launched, if it is successful and many are joined to it, will there be any difficulties with processing the information in the project itself?
Activity: 238
As for me this project stands out against the background of other very similar projects and ICO has passed perfectly, it's a good proof.

Well, I think because of the unique features of the site it attracted many potential visitors and also investors to see what are the good benefits when joining this project.
The developer very interestingly and creatively worked over a component of the interface of the website and its opportunities. It both attracts new users and retains registered for a long time. While I registered for airdrop here, I at once liked the website and I still track this project.

Of course, it's the main requirements in order for them to compete on the marketplace without creativity there would be many people turned down this project already.

The creativity and activeness of the team will surely help them to make this project successful in the near future. I really hope that they can make this project very successful in the near future.

Their ICO was already been finished and I think they are now busy doing their next step which is to develop more their platform. From what I see, they seems to have a conference and I am sure they will make a move to make their platform more popular in their country.
At present delays with answers to questions to users because the CGM platform is actively edited and optimized by improvement old and additions of certain new functions which will improve work of the project are possible.
There are many participants in the platform with more transactions as we could see in the high utilization with a great work flow and it is just sparking in the crypto community.
Activity: 518
As for me this project stands out against the background of other very similar projects and ICO has passed perfectly, it's a good proof.

Well, I think because of the unique features of the site it attracted many potential visitors and also investors to see what are the good benefits when joining this project.
The developer very interestingly and creatively worked over a component of the interface of the website and its opportunities. It both attracts new users and retains registered for a long time. While I registered for airdrop here, I at once liked the website and I still track this project.

Of course, it's the main requirements in order for them to compete on the marketplace without creativity there would be many people turned down this project already.

The creativity and activeness of the team will surely help them to make this project successful in the near future. I really hope that they can make this project very successful in the near future.

Their ICO was already been finished and I think they are now busy doing their next step which is to develop more their platform. From what I see, they seems to have a conference and I am sure they will make a move to make their platform more popular in their country.

What are they going to discuss in that conference if they have no product ready to promote in the first place though? That's putting the cart before the horse
May be it is the discussion now to have the product now ready to promote later. These discussions are really better for making right decisions regarding the right move.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
I thought that the project would not be realized, I did not believe in an anonymous team, but they proved that they can implement the project at a decent level

they have already announced their internal exchanges so you can buy CGM from their platforms through exchange lets hope the announce to other exchanges soon
Holding some coins will really help us to make better profits once they listed in the exchanges as we could see more reputation for the CGM which is trending in the crypto community.
Pages:
Jump to: