Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 9. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
As for me this project stands out against the background of other very similar projects and ICO has passed perfectly, it's a good proof.

Well, I think because of the unique features of the site it attracted many potential visitors and also investors to see what are the good benefits when joining this project.
The developer very interestingly and creatively worked over a component of the interface of the website and its opportunities. It both attracts new users and retains registered for a long time. While I registered for airdrop here, I at once liked the website and I still track this project.

Of course, it's the main requirements in order for them to compete on the marketplace without creativity there would be many people turned down this project already.
Activity: 70
Cyдя пo тeлeгpaмм тaм вce пpoшлo xopoшo и y cgm oткpылиcь нoвыe гpaницы.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
As for me this project stands out against the background of other very similar projects and ICO has passed perfectly, it's a good proof.

Well, I think because of the unique features of the site it attracted many potential visitors and also investors to see what are the good benefits when joining this project.
The developer very interestingly and creatively worked over a component of the interface of the website and its opportunities. It both attracts new users and retains registered for a long time. While I registered for airdrop here, I at once liked the website and I still track this project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
I'm a little surprised, the project as I understand it is ready but the team does not appear and does not comment on what is happening. I would like more active participation of the team.

They have a good news to us all. The team have participated in the Global Fintech and Blockchain event in Shanghai, China. This would be a very nice moved from the team. Hopefully, they will shared the details and informations about this event so we have an idea about their upcoming plans of this project.

We couls just wait paitently until the team are not busy anymore. For now they are still working hard  for the project. We can assure that this project will be successful.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I'm glad that at one time pouchavstvovat in airdrop and I have coins CLICKGEM. I hope that soon they will grow in price
I hope so! You can enjoy your coins now, cheers! In my humble opinion, you can expect some serious change in the price of CGM, I believe it with holding it.
Activity: 224
I'm a little surprised, the project as I understand it is ready but the team does not appear and does not comment on what is happening. I would like more active participation of the team.

They have a good news to us all. The team have participated in the Global Fintech and Blockchain event in Shanghai, China. This would be a very nice moved from the team. Hopefully, they will shared the details and informations about this event so we have an idea about their upcoming plans of this project.
Activity: 196
the team is actively working on the development of the project. If you do not have enough team communication, you could contact the Clickgem channel in the Telegram, perhaps the administrator is more communicative.
More updates in the telegram group and the team and members there are very active many will help you there. Just avoid the one who PMed you and ask for money, they are scammers.
Activity: 574
the team is actively working on the development of the project. If you do not have enough team communication, you could contact the Clickgem channel in the Telegram, perhaps the administrator is more communicative.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I'm glad that at one time pouchavstvovat in airdrop and I have coins CLICKGEM. I hope that soon they will grow in price
And I'm glad that I managed to take part in such a wonderful project, and now I have tokens, which can soon grow in price and will be the first profit. It's very exciting! Since the project is gaining popularity and the prices for the crypto currency have been growing since yesterday, I do not doubt that everything will return to the bar that was in December and we will see high prices for tokens and basic crypto-currency coins.
Activity: 378
Activity: 154
but I did not have time to get the coins. And I'm sorry. Very soon coins will increase in price, because the project is gaining popularity
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I'm still thinking what happened to the ICO raised funds? I don't see any good news about the next step of the team for clickgem platform? Anyone knows?
Same here. I'm confused about the progess of this project. We can't see their funds on how much they have collected. And also, no new updates and upcoming plans for the dev team. I hope they will addressed this concerns because it is really important for the supporters and investors of this project to know this matters.
Been seeing this concern raised by many people here at this thread. And I didn't see any response from the team members which might question their transparency towards the public to know more about the collected amount as to this time.

It is being repeated because the team has no action regarding the issue. As long as the issue will not resolved, then we should expect more people will do the same questions. Anyway, lets just hope that the team are doing their task accordingly and follow what is written in their whitepaper.
The team for this project is really much trustworthy and can be trusted upon. They will surely follow the roadmap and the whitepapaer and also i am sure that they will resolve each issue soon.
they are trustworthy but i really doubt they do follow their roadmap because if i can recall they had a different new version of wp with changed roadmaps and others
But they really follow new roadmap? What is the next feature of ClickGem platform? 17k member at telegram still waiting their new - not about the change of referral system.
Activity: 434
They shared photos of them in Shanghai Global fintech and blockchain event on their telegram news. They finally showed their faces. The team is only two men.
Global fintech and blockchain : they gave everyone a small table to introduce his project to people that may be interested.

Haha. At least we know they still have a team, actually i think anonymity is for secure problem of ClickGem?
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
They shared photos of them in Shanghai Global fintech and blockchain event on their telegram news. They finally showed their faces. The team is only two men.
Global fintech and blockchain : they gave everyone a small table to introduce his project to people that may be interested.

Finally! I don't understand why they hide themselves so many weeks from potential investors. If they had introduced themselves in their website they would gain more investors. They really must get good funds when they are able to give everyone these small tables  Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Activity: 182
I'm still thinking what happened to the ICO raised funds? I don't see any good news about the next step of the team for clickgem platform? Anyone knows?
Same here. I'm confused about the progess of this project. We can't see their funds on how much they have collected. And also, no new updates and upcoming plans for the dev team. I hope they will addressed this concerns because it is really important for the supporters and investors of this project to know this matters.
Been seeing this concern raised by many people here at this thread. And I didn't see any response from the team members which might question their transparency towards the public to know more about the collected amount as to this time.

It is being repeated because the team has no action regarding the issue. As long as the issue will not resolved, then we should expect more people will do the same questions. Anyway, lets just hope that the team are doing their task accordingly and follow what is written in their whitepaper.
The team for this project is really much trustworthy and can be trusted upon. They will surely follow the roadmap and the whitepapaer and also i am sure that they will resolve each issue soon.
I don't know about this team anything as these children new therefore after all approach studying of the platform of the project with the cold head and don't do hasty, rash actions. It will prevent yours and mistakes of other users too, at emergency situation.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Partner bonuses have made this project attractive for many users. Excellent strategy and correct tactics are the key to the success of any project
If we cintinue to support and promote this project to external sources we can guarantee that this project will continously flourish.
Yes you are right and The community of CLICKGRAM increaseing very rapidly.This is really become the global payment revolution.The payment system of CGM is very safe and secure so i hope in future all people use this platform.i believe that this project will acheive great potential soon.
Yes the project is making the great payment platform. Which can help to make the transactions faster and safer as compare to other platform. This will definitely become huge hit. Day after day the project community is increasing very rapidly and many more are looking forward to make an investment in this project. This is the good sign of successful ico.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

they are trustworthy but i really doubt they do follow their roadmap because if i can recall they had a different new version of wp with changed roadmaps and others
Pages:
Jump to: