Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 63. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
The platform will be international, it will work in all countries, I hope, and I'm interested in where the masternode will be located, as the developer will solve this problem. Mastrodes will be on sale?
so true, this project will be successful in all countries because the platform becomes a solution for many people
but that doesn't mean the project team can relax, this will be a motivation to be able to achieve greater success
Exactly. The dev team should never stop in finding additional features that are new and unique for the people. They must have greater motivation and more effort inorder to reached the goals, which is to be the location of choice. I hoped they will be able to fullfill it in the future.

Definitely, because the competition in the market is not as easy as before. Also, attracting an investors to support the project has also becoming much hard. So, the team should be do more features in order for them to be recognized by some potential investors.
Being unique is really something rare today in finding a new project in the crypto, like what others are saying, the team must really be able to give something out of the ordinary. Let's just hope that CGM can make it happen.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I look forward to launching the platform. I really like the site design and coins. I would like to see a working platform.
hopefully the team is able to work well to create the realization of this platform, yes I see also this platform is very good indeed many people who are waiting for the presence of this platform.
Activity: 210
I look forward to launching the platform. I really like the site design and coins. I would like to see a working platform.

Yeah, a lot of us now are excited on the launching of this project and I am curious what will be the outcome of this project. I hope that whatever bugs occurs they can fix it immediately.
If to take into account the fact that developers does not answer in bitcointalk branch recently, it means that he works above elimination of the problems and bugs in the project, be sure.
The team of this project is really get and surly they would reply here too but for now, they might be having some extremely urgent developements in the project as the platform truely needs a lot of developements to the project.

To develop a certain platform needs a lot of time and it's a heavy workload. I'm not surprised if the devs can't reply in the Bitcointalk forum for now. Let's just follow the thread and also their social media platforms for the upcoming updates on the development of the platform.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
The platform will be international, it will work in all countries, I hope, and I'm interested in where the masternode will be located, as the developer will solve this problem. Mastrodes will be on sale?
so true, this project will be successful in all countries because the platform becomes a solution for many people
but that doesn't mean the project team can relax, this will be a motivation to be able to achieve greater success
Exactly. The dev team should never stop in finding additional features that are new and unique for the people. They must have greater motivation and more effort inorder to reached the goals, which is to be the location of choice. I hoped they will be able to fullfill it in the future.

Definitely, because the competition in the market is not as easy as before. Also, attracting an investors to support the project has also becoming much hard. So, the team should be do more features in order for them to be recognized by some potential investors.
Exactly, the competition has grown significantly over the past few months and to stay relevant, the team must push its boundaries and start adding some catchy features and really work on marketing. They should introduce a referral program or something of that sort.

They do have a referral program IIRC, you need to make people register for their service and they pay you per person. Unless I'm confusing this with something else
Activity: 238

Exactly, the competition has grown significantly over the past few months and to stay relevant, the team must push its boundaries and start adding some catchy features and really work on marketing. They should introduce a referral program or something of that sort.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
When windows wallet will be available to download, and is the linux wallet working good?

Last I saw the web wallet which was one of the first to come out was buggy as hell so I don't have much expectations for the windows or linux wallets
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Yeah, a lot of us now are excited on the launching of this project and I am curious what will be the outcome of this project. I hope that whatever bugs occurs they can fix it immediately.
If to take into account the fact that developers does not answer in bitcointalk branch recently, it means that he works above elimination of the problems and bugs in the project, be sure.
The team of this project is really get and surly they would reply here too but for now, they might be having some extremely urgent developements in the project as the platform truely needs a lot of developements to the project.

I agree, with this kind of platform I am sure that devs are really busy developing this project. But I am still hoping that other team members will become active in answering some questions here.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Yes, I agree with you, the team behind the project started working hard on the project. Developers are trying to make every possible change in the project to make the platform reliable again. They need to lot more works in project development.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

But still, they need to assign an active admin that will handle all the queries here so that serious investors that wants to participate can have their questions answered.
Activity: 280
When windows wallet will be available to download, and is the linux wallet working good?
Linux is working great and also i think that they will soon release the windows wallet to. I think they should also concentrate on the IOS or Android version of their wallet because several users access their funds from their mobile and a mobile wallet always proves to be more comfortable.

You have a good point, so maybe the team are already planning to do that. For now, I think that they will focus first with windows wallet and will have no problems then maybe they can proceed with their next target.
Activity: 541
Merit: 100
Activity: 518
do you think the coin has growth prospects? It will be of interest to someone later, when is it better to sell the coins?
I think that a lot will depend on which exchanges they plan to exit and how soon. if they are top-end exchanges, this will positively affect the growth of the coin
I agree with you. If the team plans to trade on popular exchangers, this will have a positive impact on the price increase. But I did not see any information from the developers, on which exchangers they plan to launch their coins.
While this information was not available, which platforms will be used to sell tokens. If you've met such information somewhere, would you be able to proect it or write a link to this information.
Ah, really? They should have provided the exchanges before announcing the ICO. The exchanges are really important than the ICO.
ClickGem is negotiating with the exchanges to list on the right platforms, let us wait for the better announcements of ClickGem about this information, however most of the Projects do list on the exchanges after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 560
do you think the coin has growth prospects? It will be of interest to someone later, when is it better to sell the coins?
I think that a lot will depend on which exchanges they plan to exit and how soon. if they are top-end exchanges, this will positively affect the growth of the coin
I agree with you. If the team plans to trade on popular exchangers, this will have a positive impact on the price increase. But I did not see any information from the developers, on which exchangers they plan to launch their coins.
While this information was not available, which platforms will be used to sell tokens. If you've met such information somewhere, would you be able to proect it or write a link to this information.
Ah, really? They should have provided the exchanges before announcing the ICO. The exchanges are really important than the ICO.
Activity: 196
Linux is working great and also i think that they will soon release the windows wallet to. I think they should also concentrate on the IOS or Android version of their wallet because several users access their funds from their mobile and a mobile wallet always proves to be more comfortable.
Activity: 532

copper member
Activity: 129
Merit: 7
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 238

Even i am impressed by the team. The team is really quite hardworking and also the project is not that easy to handle to the team needs to take care about it too as the global payments do not go that easy always.
Activity: 224

Activity: 182

Pages:
Jump to: