Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 64. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The platform will be international, it will work in all countries, I hope, and I'm interested in where the masternode will be located, as the developer will solve this problem. Mastrodes will be on sale?
so true, this project will be successful in all countries because the platform becomes a solution for many people
but that doesn't mean the project team can relax, this will be a motivation to be able to achieve greater success
Exactly. The dev team should never stop in finding additional features that are new and unique for the people. They must have greater motivation and more effort inorder to reached the goals, which is to be the location of choice. I hoped they will be able to fullfill it in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I look forward to launching the platform. I really like the site design and coins. I would like to see a working platform.

Yeah, a lot of us now are excited on the launching of this project and I am curious what will be the outcome of this project. I hope that whatever bugs occurs they can fix it immediately.
Activity: 574
do you think the coin has growth prospects? It will be of interest to someone later, when is it better to sell the coins?
I think that a lot will depend on which exchanges they plan to exit and how soon. if they are top-end exchanges, this will positively affect the growth of the coin
I agree with you. If the team plans to trade on popular exchangers, this will have a positive impact on the price increase. But I did not see any information from the developers, on which exchangers they plan to launch their coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Developers of the project added news about themselves and about what exchanges are planned to be released in the near future? This is one of the basic issues of the growth of the coin
I guess your're right. They need to have here always on this thread so that they can give information in which exchange they are planning to put clickGem. It is very important issue that needs to be tackled by all members of this team. I hoped they will give the details as soon as possible.
Normally, listing on exchanges will only be happen if the ICO has been ended and successfully reach their target. For now, you can visit their site in order for you to know their status of their ICO.
I have visited ClickGem website, it conveys ICO for the 30th round is starting now and the Timeline is not updating after 00:00:00:00 and BUY CGM, DEPOSIT Money buttons are enabled. Dev team shall really take a look as it is impacting the entire project

Well, may be its better for them to cancel all this project and start a new one. From the beginning there are many undecided points in the project and it really damaged the whole platform. Sometimes its better to start something new.
That might be a hard decision to make Sad Creating a new one and leaving it again like what they are doing here? Many people in the community are really asking a lot of question about this platform lately and no response yet from the team.

this project has already a bad image for now and they can not collect money anymore bcs of their image. They have to start a new project and can implement there some of the good parts of this old project. Launching a linux wallet is also not going to help them.
If they gonna create new one then many people who invested here will be very angry and discourage, after you invest the porject will turn down and it's very heart breaking. I think there is more better solution to fix the project and the problem. Hope clickgem will rise up again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
The platform will be international, it will work in all countries, I hope, and I'm interested in where the masternode will be located, as the developer will solve this problem. Mastrodes will be on sale?
so true, this project will be successful in all countries because the platform becomes a solution for many people
but that doesn't mean the project team can relax, this will be a motivation to be able to achieve greater success
Activity: 252
Activity: 154
do you think the coin has growth prospects? It will be of interest to someone later, when is it better to sell the coins?
I think that a lot will depend on which exchanges they plan to exit and how soon. if they are top-end exchanges, this will positively affect the growth of the coin
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Developers of the project added news about themselves and about what exchanges are planned to be released in the near future? This is one of the basic issues of the growth of the coin
I guess your're right. They need to have here always on this thread so that they can give information in which exchange they are planning to put clickGem. It is very important issue that needs to be tackled by all members of this team. I hoped they will give the details as soon as possible.
Normally, listing on exchanges will only be happen if the ICO has been ended and successfully reach their target. For now, you can visit their site in order for you to know their status of their ICO.
I have visited ClickGem website, it conveys ICO for the 30th round is starting now and the Timeline is not updating after 00:00:00:00 and BUY CGM, DEPOSIT Money buttons are enabled. Dev team shall really take a look as it is impacting the entire project

Well, may be its better for them to cancel all this project and start a new one. From the beginning there are many undecided points in the project and it really damaged the whole platform. Sometimes its better to start something new.
That might be a hard decision to make Sad Creating a new one and leaving it again like what they are doing here? Many people in the community are really asking a lot of question about this platform lately and no response yet from the team.

this project has already a bad image for now and they can not collect money anymore bcs of their image. They have to start a new project and can implement there some of the good parts of this old project. Launching a linux wallet is also not going to help them.
Activity: 98
you still didnt add any news? you have a good chance to be seen by traders
https://tothemoon.live/ add your events
Activity: 294
Many people are getting interested into the Linux Wallet of the ClickGem. That is great. I am also glad that the team ClickGem have been able to come up to make an availability of Wallet for all the Linux users. And moreover, the are so many people that is happy and is greatly interested the ClickGem platform. I just hope that the team will continuously make this great performance.
Activity: 378
I look forward to launching the platform. I really like the site design and coins. I would like to see a working platform.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Wow, at telegram channel, they said that we can download linux wallet and make solo mining CGM at this time. Greats!

Well, I think you can try to mine click gem for now from your PC and Laptop but it's not worth effort and not even profitable. But If you have high specs GPU's then try and observe if you are earning or not.
I have one gtx 1060 3g, whether there is sense to try to begin mining cgm? I simply cannot find calculator exactly to this coin. On one videocard for someone it appears ridiculous , but personally I sometimes manage successfully mining some unknown and new coins.

You can try to calculate your GPU's Power thru nicehash.com. If your video card is profitable there at least there is a chance that you can earn a little. But don't expect too much for now because of the ups and more downs of crypto coins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Wow, at telegram channel, they said that we can download linux wallet and make solo mining CGM at this time. Greats!

Well, I think you can try to mine click gem for now from your PC and Laptop but it's not worth effort and not even profitable. But If you have high specs GPU's then try and observe if you are earning or not.
Yes i agree with all of you. Early miners can earn more profit from early birds destiny. But don't have problem so much for late contributor.
Activity: 280

Activity: 434
Maybe have a bug at CGM dashboad now, if who sell your CGM tokens , btc wallet is 0 or bitcoin is come on wallet?

You are right. mining is not profitable now, it needs very high specs to mine good amount of coins. I am following this project now for a while, I am expecting for more developments now.

Let's all hope and see how this project can make this successful, and let's wait how far clickgem can go. i am sure as time goes by more and more investors will be interested to join the project.
I'm really interested right now. The project has a decent wallet and a working web hosted one. Also with a promising supply I'm sure this would turns out great.
Clickgem for 2019?  Grin
As judged by serious quiet conditions in the project I believe that something is prepared is really serious on the part of command. And they do not want to open cards now, when crypto slides downwards on inclined. After all is normalised, we will receive necessarily positive news from project.
I hope what you are saying comes true hopefully the team will announce something valuable when the market stabilises a little bit.

You are right. mining is not profitable now, it needs very high specs to mine good amount of coins. I am following this project now for a while, I am expecting for more developments now.

Let's all hope and see how this project can make this successful, and let's wait how far clickgem can go. i am sure as time goes by more and more investors will be interested to join the project.
I'm really interested right now. The project has a decent wallet and a working web hosted one. Also with a promising supply I'm sure this would turns out great.
Clickgem for 2019?  Grin
As judged by serious quiet conditions in the project I believe that something is prepared is really serious on the part of command. And they do not want to open cards now, when crypto slides downwards on inclined. After all is normalised, we will receive necessarily positive news from project.
Activity: 380
Tell me please, is there any news from the team? Have any decisions been taken that would increase the attractiveness of the project in the eyes of the members of the crypto community?
I also have a question to this plattform. Is the manager of this project actively here on the thread? It seems no one from the dev team are answering the questions of the members. I hoped they will considered some thoughts of the people here because it is really important especially about the bounty campaigns.
When such takes place it can testify that developer is too engaged and does not go on bitcointalk. Try to contact him by other means, for example through telegram, if he does not answer You, then most likely all of you will receive equally answer from moderator.
Sometimes there are things that the dev must prioritize first. Maybe, they have some task that is more important than answering our concerns because we know that this is still knew and maybe they are busy developing their platform. For now, we can't do nothing but to wait for the dev to answer all our concerns in some random days/weeks.
I guess the team might be really working hard to gain more and more attention from the investors and also i think that they soon will have huge profits ahead so waiting here is worth it. The team will soon make some announcement so lets wait and watch the prosperous future of CGM.
The team is really very good but the idea of project is not unique.many of smilliar project came to the market and still come.so i think the devlopers have to add some different features to attract more and more investeros.i hope the devlopers will give attention on this topic.
Once the coin will listed on anyone of exchange then you can move it on that excahange wallet.
Activity: 196

Then, it is better just to buy token rather than mining just because it is not profitable. Anyway, this kind of platform needs some more innovations  because there are already existing platform that is also serving globally.
Yeah! there was similar platforms with the common features however ClickGem is taking all the challenges understanding the competitors and discovering the innovative agile methodologies to bring brand new features.

Yes, I agree, Even if some existing projects have same features like clickgem I am sure this project can make a way how they can make difference with this project. They will succeed soon.

So much positive about this project even if they are not giving us an update. That's actually good if you are a supporter but they should at least communicate with the people who trust them.
you are right, already a lot of people complain about the lack of communication on the part of the team. They should understand that communication with their followers will benefit the ClickGem project.
I believe few team members of ClickGem might skip some instructions to quickly complete their work that was causing a lack of information for all the users, this is a better experience for them where they really have to recheck and re-validate all their instructions after they completing their work that helps to not let it repeat again.
Pages:
Jump to: