Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀 - page 25. (Read 4378 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The freelancers shift towards this platform will be a success considering that it offers the best options in the market. a point of suggestion to be more pro-active in terms of security this might be the target when it will be launched because this project will be there strong competitor.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

TELEGRAM UPDATE!

Congratulations! We've reached 7000+ members
in our Telegram discussion group.

This milestone couldn't have been completed because
of your support and acknowledgment.

Join us on Telegram: http://ow.ly/SaOt30jyDjY
Good evening, a team of developers of the libertolanche. Tell me, please, what will be your difference from other competitors that already exist in the market, and those that also plan to enter the world market?

Hi,
There are a lot of differences between our blockchain competitors such as Blocklancer, Coinlancer, Freelancercoin and Lancechain but one of the main difference is that we're introducing the first decentralized gig based marketplace like Fiverr whereas all our blockchain competitors are based on model of Upwork and Freelancer.com. This gives us an edge as we have ZERO gig based blockchain platforms right now and not only that the gig economy is growing at a very fast rate as in 2017, freelancers earned an estimated of $1.4 trillion.

First mover advantage in our niche is tremendously going to help us capture a good market share in the freelance blockchain space.

ove this project, look like promising it will help many freelancer.
any plan to add total supply or burn this token later ?

Hi,
The total supply is 50,000,000 LTN and any unsold tokens in the main ICO are going to be burnt

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Good to see a new project for freelancers, for fair working between freelancers and merchants. We had needed such a platform like  LibertyLance for a long time, and now it here.
Yes i agree with you, this project aim to transform the gig economy by providing a self regulatory trustless system between the two parties frelancer and client. This platform technology will help both parties have a good and healthy relationship enjoy the lowest fee with security of funds. It nice to know that now  have a positive feedback from the community, am sure they are now ready to launch the pre-sale.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
ove this project, look like promising it will help many freelancer.
any plan to add total supply or burn this token later ?
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
Good evening, a team of developers of the libertolanche. Tell me, please, what will be your difference from other competitors that already exist in the market, and those that also plan to enter the world market?
Hi Dawood,

I strongly suggest you adding dates. This will help you gain credibility. Besides, if the pre-sale is in April.... aren't we past half through April already?

Given the lack of, I also subscribed to your distribution list. Let's hope this will be sufficient! There are SO MANY ICOs right now, it's hard to keep track of them all!

Good luck!

Hi,
Thank you for your suggestion
The Presale is not in April
As I said the sates for the funding rounds will be announced at a later date. As of now we are only focusing on building our project and a community around it.

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 112
BTW, don't get me wrong. Your website is superb as well as your documentation. I am trying to get informed as I consider joining the pre-sale.
Two more things to consider: I did not find easily the pre-sale date. When is this happening? You should display this prominently in your website.
Also, where can I buy the token? Do you need KYC? How is that cleared?

Hi,
We're going to have 3 funding rounds:
- Private Sale
- Presale
- Main ICO

Dates for all these rounds will be announced at a later date and all tokens can only be bought through our website

Regards
LibertyLance

Hi Dawood,

I strongly suggest you adding dates. This will help you gain credibility. Besides, if the pre-sale is in April.... aren't we past half through April already?

Given the lack of, I also subscribed to your distribution list. Let's hope this will be sufficient! There are SO MANY ICOs right now, it's hard to keep track of them all!

Good luck!
Hello!

Please clarify to me: what is the fundamental difference between your project and such as Blocklancer, Coinlancer, Latium and others who also use blockchain and smart contract technologies?

Thank you in advance!

Hi,
The fundamental difference between our blockchain competitors such as Blocklancer, Coinlancer, Freelancercoin and Lancechain is that all these platforms are based on the model of websites like Upwork, Freelancer.com etc where clients have to write a job offer and freelancers bid on these jobs.

Whereas we're going to be the first gig based marketplace such as Fiverr where freelancers will be be able to write up their own gigs and clients only have to pay for these gigs which makes the whole process easy and fast.

This is one of the competitive advantages that we have as we're coming up with something completely new in the blockchain space instead of coming up with the same model as our competitors.

Regards
LibertyLance
Guys, this is a great project and I'm excited to see it kick-off.

I have used freelancers in my side business, and the third-party fees are ridiculously expensive both for the hiring and freelance side.

One question - why is your roadmap spanning until Q4 2019? With the raise target you should be able to hire decent developers to complete the project sooner.

Food for thought.

Hi,
Thank you for your support
The roadmap spans till Q4 2019 because we want to constantly improve our platform instead of just getting it on live network. We want to have a smooth and bug free platform so that we do not encounter any issues in the future. We'll be constantly working on our platform to refine it further according to the users and freelancers.

Ok, I joined the bounty application and it reads that your private sale has been cancelled.

What does that mean for the tokens related to the private sale, and what does that mean for all other dates in your roadmap? Is this pushing the April presale?

Hi,
Yes our Private Sale was canceled due to the instability of the market. This does not change anything as we're still working on our project. Dates for the Private Sale will be announced at a later date. It does push all the other dates in the roadmap further.

One more question: You plan to be listed on exchanges by June 2018.

What exchanges are part of your conversation, and how close are you from closing a deal?

Listing in exchanges seem to be an expensive and lengthy process, from my online reading. Besides, the credible exchanges like Kraken or Bittrex demand a minimum sustainable trading volume, and this is quite hard right after an ICO.

So, what's the plan about the exchange listing, and where can we see more details about that?

Hi,
Yes we'll certainly be applying for exchanges after our ICO ends but at the moment we cannot comment on the exact exchanges that we'll apply for.
You're right about the expense involved in listing a token on an exchange but it would take time and backed up by a good community to be listed on exchanges such as Poloniex, Bittrex, Binance etc.

BTW, don't get me wrong. Your website is superb as well as your documentation. I am trying to get informed as I consider joining the pre-sale.

Two more things to consider: I did not find easily the pre-sale date. When is this happening? You should display this prominently in your website.

Hi,
We're going to have 3 funding rounds:
- Private Sale
- Presale
- Main ICO

Dates for all these rounds will be announced at a later date and all tokens can only be bought through our website

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Hello!

Please clarify to me: what is the fundamental difference between your project and such as Blocklancer, Coinlancer, Latium and others who also use blockchain and smart contract technologies?

Thank you in advance!
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
LibertyLance only charges 2% of freelancers. This cost is lower than traditional markets like Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer that charge up to 30% commission!
Activity: 49
I trust in this project, and is sure that it will prove to be very powerfully in the nearest future, and for investors it is a good opportunity to consider this project,
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
Good to see a new project for freelancers, for fair working between freelancers and merchants. We had needed such a platform like  LibertyLance for a long time, and now it here.
Activity: 182
This is great company. I'm glad to join this campaign.

One more question: You plan to be listed on exchanges by June 2018.

What exchanges are part of your conversation, and how close are you from closing a deal?

Listing in exchanges seem to be an expensive and lengthy process, from my online reading. Besides, the credible exchanges like Kraken or Bittrex demand a minimum sustainable trading volume, and this is quite hard right after an ICO.

So, what's the plan about the exchange listing, and where can we see more details about that?
Ok, I joined the bounty application and it reads that your private sale has been cancelled.

What does that mean for the tokens related to the private sale, and what does that mean for all other dates in your roadmap? Is this pushing the April presale?
Guys, this is a great project and I'm excited to see it kick-off.

I have used freelancers in my side business, and the third-party fees are ridiculously expensive both for the hiring and freelance side.

One question - why is your roadmap spanning until Q4 2019? With the raise target you should be able to hire decent developers to complete the project sooner.

Food for thought.
Activity: 161
A ton of money is lost on the fees for those poor freelancers who work their butt off to make some money online. Now Liberty Lance brings this on to the block chain and cutting down all those enormous fees to help them out. Real good project and many are looking forward to the successful implementation of this. Good luck with this awesome project.
Pages:
Jump to: