Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀 - page 26. (Read 4378 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

AIRDROP UPDATE!

To invite your followers through our referral program,
a person now must verify their email and connect their
Facebook account
as well to be added in your list of referrals.

Wow, interesting project! I'm one of the many freelancers in the world. I believe that this could be a very important step forward for us and for society, since we represent a large part of it.
I read your white paper, it looks interesting, we'll see what happens when you enter on market  Smiley.

I attached you the link to the article I wrote about you. I hope you like it!
Post link: http://ico-airdrops.blogspot.com.es/2018/04/libertylance.html

Hi,
Thank you so much for the article
Of all people we need the support of freelancers as those are our target users.
We're glad to have you with us through our journey

The initiatives I see in Liberty Lance is actually very promising . Working over 2000 hours of freelance and knowing a big community of freelancers, comparing our experiences with what Liberty Lance is offering and providing, brings me great faith and expectations for your project.

I highly recommend Liberty Lance and I am glad I have had the opportunity to be one of the early investors!

Hi,
Thank you for your immense support and appreciation
LibertyLance is created by the people and for the people.
Most of our team members were freelancers themselves which is why we have a pretty good idea of the difficulties faced by freelancers today.

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 259
Crypto Revo
This is really a valuable project. If you found it by accident - consider that you are lucky! You should study the details of the project in more detail and make a decision about investing. I did not think much, and immediately began to do it.

Hi,
Thank you so much for the support
Stay tuned for more updates as we have just begun

My inquiry is, don't you think that exposing your company to the blockchain technology might bring great security risks ? I believe every project using the blockchain, should highly consider the security issues and manage this effectively.

Many of us investors nowadays will look at the what did the project do for security, before investing, so highlighting some information about that would be a great recommendation.

Other than that, great work and good luck !

Hi,
You've raised a good question as to the security implications of using the blockchain technology.
The platform that we are going to develop is going to be first deployed on the test network for
about 6 months before launching it on the main network. Not only this we are also going to have
smart contract auditing from several independent and reputable auditors.

Regards
LibertyLance

The initiatives I see in Liberty Lance is actually very promising . Working over 2000 hours of freelance and knowing a big community of freelancers, comparing our experiences with what Liberty Lance is offering and providing, brings me great faith and expectations for your project.

I highly recommend Liberty Lance and I am glad I have had the opportunity to be one of the early investors!
copper member
Activity: 368
Merit: 12
Wow, interesting project! I'm one of the many freelancers in the world. I believe that this could be a very important step forward for us and for society, since we represent a large part of it.
I read your white paper, it looks interesting, we'll see what happens when you enter on market  Smiley.

I attached you the link to the article I wrote about you. I hope you like it!
Post link: http://ico-airdrops.blogspot.com.es/2018/04/libertylance.html

Personal information:

UPDATE!

We'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for
their support and being a part of our journey.

I am a Freelancer, this will be an awesome project for people like us.
With a growing community base, this will greatly help freelancers and clients to transact in the quickest and most transparent fashion through smart contracts.

Hi,
Yes this platform is specifically designed for freelancers where they no longer have to share a big chunk of their earnings
or wait for 14 days to withdraw their money or getting any undeserved reviews

LibertyLance bounty & airdrop campaign has been listed on Alert Airdrop: https://alertairdrop.com/libertylance-ltn/
Support by joining them!
All the best.

Hi,
Thank you for listing on Alert Airdrop!

Are you the first ICO from Pakistan?

Hi,
Our company is registered in Seychelles but our core team is from Pakistan

Hello, it's cool to see another gig marketplace x blockchain startup. I heard about your ICO via an airdrop announcement in a Telegram channel, and came to check it out. Good luck and I wish you guys success!

Hi,
Thank you so much for your support
We're glad to you with us

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Oh, this is a great project for freelancers, I support!
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Korean Syndicate / Translator
Hello, it's cool to see another gig marketplace x blockchain startup. I heard about your ICO via an airdrop announcement in a Telegram channel, and came to check it out. Good luck and I wish you guys success!
Activity: 5
Are you the first ICO from Pakistan?
Activity: 30
I am a Freelancer, this will be an awesome project for people like us.
With a growing community base, this will greatly help freelancers and clients to transact in the quickest and most transparent fashion through smart contracts.
REFERRAL PROGRAM

Join our referral program and
invite your friends to earn 10 LTN tokens for each referral!

Register at: https://libertylance.io  to get your own referral link
and start earning free LTN tokens.

Note: Each referral is worth $2

Activity: 106
Hi, The bounty will end when we have successfully completed our main Token Sale.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
When to start the token sale? is there a minimum contribution?
As shown in the comparison table LibertyLance has really huge advantages over the existing traditional platforms. Somewhat this platform has it all. Please do an extensive marketing on this project. ill be glad to help in a little way.

Hi,
We have many competitive advantages over the traditional marketplaces such as charging extremely low fees, decentralized, security of funds, Jury based voting etc. Due to all these reason freelancers will finally have a platform where they are in total control of their work and freedom
We're glad to have you with us!

This project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
surely it will improve all this field
All my wishes
Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools ?

Hi,
Thank you so much for your support and encouragement
All we need is the support of our community

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 182
Merit: 4

This project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools ?
Activity: 546
Merit: 280
A decentralized platform for job and also for payment from work. The idea of project was relevant and catchy.
As shown in the comparison table LibertyLance has really huge advantages over the existing traditional platforms. Somewhat this platform has it all. Please do an extensive marketing on this project. ill be glad to help in a little way.
Hi,
Yes there are many existing freelancing platform solutions available for the freelancers but none of them are powered by the blockchain technology which gives us a competitive advantage as we are able to provide solutions such as Centralized marketplace authority, high transaction fee, security of funds, delayed withdrawals and undeserving reviews.

Initially, we are only going to have payments in cryptocurrency but we do plan to integrate other modes of payment such as credit cards and Paypal. Using these payment methods, the amount is going to be converted into cryptocurrency that can be further used to buy gigs on our platform.

Regards
LibertyLance
---------
That's good news considering that the freelancers will have an option with regards to the payment as the platform offers competitive advantages when it comes to transaction fees and withdrawal duration as well. This project will surely shift the traditional mode of providing professional services worldwide.
Libertyland brings a service that will be very helpful in the show economy market, this will really help the freelancers, so they will be able to build their own show economy, good luck

Hi,
Yes through LibertyLance freelancers will have the ability to work and be paid according
to their own terms instead of a centralized marketplace taking away majority of their
earnings while no security of work and funds.

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
Libertyland brings a service that will be very helpful in the show economy market, this will really help the freelancers, so they will be able to build their own show economy, good luck
Pages:
Jump to: