Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀 - page 30. (Read 4378 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain
UPDATE!

Here is a blog article on
'All You Need To Know About LibertyLance'
http://ow.ly/XTQz30jbUWa

Hello,

We have added LibertyLance ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/libertylance).

If you have any question about LibertyLance ICO profile, feel free to contact us.

Thank you so much Coinwoot for adding our project to your website

Seriously this is an underrated project. Hope that the community could grow more as they see the potential of this project. There are alot of crypto out there with strong community but in the end only pump and dump. too bad

Hi,
You're absolutely right about a growing and supportive community.
Without community backing I don't think any blockchain based project
can survive

Still enough time to start. The team has time carefully prepared for ICO. Tell me, are you planning a Bounty campaign?

Hi,
You can participate in our bounty campaign by registering on our site at:
https://libertylance.io/users/login
Here is our bounty thread with instructions: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31375384

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Souns really good! I think your platform that will attract so many buyers and sellers especially due to the fact that the fee charged on the buyer and seller is so small (2%) compared to 30% charged in the old markets..this is really awesome. I have one more question, when will the official ICO begin?

Hi,
The Main Token Sale will most probably start in June

Regards
LibertyLance

Still enough time to start. The team has time carefully prepared for ICO. Tell me, are you planning a Bounty campaign?
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

Join Us In Telegram!

Seriously this is an underrated project. Hope that the community could grow more as they see the potential of this project. There are alot of crypto out there with strong community but in the end only pump and dump. too bad
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hello,

We have added LibertyLance ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/libertylance).

If you have any question about LibertyLance ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
Activity: 224
Souns really good! I think your platform that will attract so many buyers and sellers especially due to the fact that the fee charged on the buyer and seller is so small (2%) compared to 30% charged in the old markets..this is really awesome. I have one more question, when will the official ICO begin?

Hi,

Regards
LibertyLance
ico will start in June is still a long time, hopefully, the team will be more to finalize its plan until later ico will run smoothly and success can reach the targeted result.

Hi,

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Activity: 294
In 2016, freelancers earned an estimated of $1 trillion
If we can only capture 0.01% of all this, we'll be getting annual revenues of about $100 million
The freelancing market is huge and not only that it is growing at a very fast rate!

Hello! Firstly, thank you for providing an excellent platform. I thinnk it's cool.
I have a question about private sales. Is there a limit to how much I can purchase during the private sale?

Hi,
The bounty program was exclusively made for the community
It's good to know that you like our portal
Regarding the private sale, there is no limit to purchasing LTN tokens in this round

your wellcome, this project was awesome because the bounty directly on the dashboard in the website. so its minimize spammer. Go Go Go

Yes it does minimize the work on your end as all you have to do is submit the links for the work you have done

Hello, What is your total addressable market (TAM) and what do you estimate is the max share your network will take?

In 2016, freelancers earned an estimated of $1 trillion
If we can only capture 0.01% of all this, we'll be getting annual revenues of about $100 million
The freelancing market is huge and not only that it is growing at a very fast rate!

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 196
Hello, What is your total addressable market (TAM) and what do you estimate is the max share your network will take?
Hello, thank you for this project. What are the biggest challenges you expect to face and how do you plan to overcome these challenges?
Activity: 506
Merit: 11
I see many good things in this project and im glad to join here. Hope will success really soon. Go Go Go

Hi,
Thank you for your support and joining our project
This is only the start we have many updates coming in the few weeks

Regards
LibertyLance
your wellcome, this project was awesome because the bounty directly on the dashboard in the website. so its minimize spammer. Go Go Go
Activity: 294
Hello! Firstly, thank you for providing an excellent platform. I thinnk it's cool.
I have a question about private sales. Is there a limit to how much I can purchase during the private sale?
Nice project, can you tell me how long do you estimate it will take for the network to launch and see adoption?

Hi,
The platform is going to go live on the Ethereum network in the Q1 of 2019
Before that we are going to deploy our platform on test network to carry out tests
and improve the platform further before launching it on the main net.

If you had to explain this project to someone in just a few sentences what would you say?
What purpose does the blockchain have in your project?

Hi,
To sum our project in a few sentences: 'LibertyLance is a self regulatory decentralized gig based marketplace for
freelancers and clients built on the Ethereum blockchain. Our platform gives freelancers the opportunity to showcase
their gigs for a particular fixed price and will give clients the opportunity to select from various gigs based on the
ratings, price and delivery. Smart contracts will be used to ensure smooth transaction and act as an escrow medium
between the two parties without involving any middleman. It intends to solve many underlining problems currently
faced by the freelancing community such as: Centralized marketplace authority, high transaction fee, security of funds,
delayed withdrawals and undeserving reviews.'

Private sale has started and I see new sales reach 17.6ETH, I think it will be difficult to achieve the targeted 200ETH hardcap. Hopefully this project can be successful.

Hi,
Yes it has been slow but our marketing team is doing their best to get the word out and hopefully
we will reach our private sale hard cap.

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Private sale has started and I see new sales reach 17.6ETH, I think it will be difficult to achieve the targeted 200ETH hardcap. Hopefully this project can be successful.
If you had to explain this project to someone in just a few sentences what would you say?

What purpose does the blockchain have in your project?
Nice project, can you tell me how long do you estimate it will take for the network to launch and see adoption?
I see many good things in this project and im glad to join here. Hope will success really soon. Go Go Go

Hi,
Thank you for your support and joining our project
This is only the start we have many updates coming in the few weeks

Regards
LibertyLance
Pages:
Jump to: