Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀 - page 32. (Read 4378 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Nice project. I have a few questions.

Who is/are your competitors?
What is your competitive advantage?
What are your biggest weaknesses?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain
good project and very powerful in the nearest future, and for investors it is a good opportunity to consider this project, team is very transparent hopeful being success, good luck dev and team.

Hi
Thank you so much for supporting our project
We sure hope to see you in the Private Sale that starts on 20th March at 2 PM GMT

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
good project and very powerful in the nearest future, and for investors it is a good opportunity to consider this project, team is very transparent hopeful being success, good luck dev and team.
Activity: 196
Will your team be conducting any online events, such as webinars, Q&As, or AMA? Maybe on on Reddit?
Great project, i'm really love your website. i hope this is will be big project with great future.

Hi,
Thank you for believing in our project
We hope to see you on the 20th

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 354
Merit: 102
Great project, i'm really love your website. i hope this is will be big project with great future.

Since the very start of our project, the team at LibertyLance
has been completely transparent with its community. Taking this
approach further, you can now view our token contract on Github.

Token Contract: http://ow.ly/HBM130iZRuJ

projects with a good concept, preparing a total of 3% tokens for rewards for promoting the LibertyLance project, hopefully with such a large allocation to attract a lot of participation that will enliven the promotion of this project. good luck his ico smoothly

Hi,
Thank you for the encouragement and support
Hope you do like our automated bounty portal as a lot of hard work and dedication
was put in to it.

Bounty location is very good and very secured once for future success by using Decentralized Gig based Marketplace hopefully this project will run smoothly for the future ico

Hi,
Thank you for the kind words
You can participate in our bounty campaign by registering here:
https://libertylance.io/users/login

Feel free to ask any questions you have

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Bounty location is very good and very secured once for future success by using Decentralized Gig based Marketplace hopefully this project will run smoothly for the future ico
Activity: 238
projects with a good concept, preparing a total of 3% tokens for rewards for promoting the LibertyLance project, hopefully with such a large allocation to attract a lot of participation that will enliven the promotion of this project. good luck his ico smoothly
reading everything and following your site i guess investing with your ico would be a good risk, not saying this just because I'm advertising the campaign
but also to help people who's looking for opportunities, investment with a great concept would definitely become successful. not only from ico but also with the influence that you can gain out from this project

Hi,
It is great of you to spread our project to other people
Thank you for your support and appreciation

will the LibertyLance  Tokens tradeable on any exchange??
If I have  LibertyLance  for 2 Ether I want to trade them as well (and Iam not interested in giving my  LibertyLance to an influencer whos advertise myself with this amount of  LibertyLance.

Hi,
The LTN token is going to be listed on a few exchanges after the Main Token Sale
We are going to apply for exchanges to start the trading of our token

The designs and layouts are beautiful and the plans are good. I just want to ask if there is already a bounty campaign for this project? Because I really want to join. I hope there will be a good news coming from the devs

Hi,
Thank you for your acknowledgement
You can participate in our automated bounty campaign by registering on our site at:
https://libertylance.io/users/login
Here is the main bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31375384

Where is this company resided as many countries are against ico projects currently. Are the investment fund escrow? Hope to get a reply as I have some people that are asking on the ico they can invest in right now. I will also like to ask in you offer bonus for any referrer. I have link many of my friends to invest in many ico project and I think this project is also good

Hi,
Our company is registered in Seychelles with a registered address at Suite 1, Second Floor, Sound & Vision House,
Francis Rachel Street, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles.
The funds from the Main Token Sale are going to be in Escrow by a reputable third party

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 83
This project is well established and known to more people
Definitely this ICO is going to be big and leads to achieve another bigger milestone
Activity: 84
The project seems one of a kind and i think can show tremendous growth in future. Looking at the previous works of the company and the current clients, i have to say that the team of the project is very hardworking and dedicated.
Activity: 50
 i did not quite understand this but i am surely this will be more successful i watch their advertisement and i found it nice they do offer different kinds of brands. i will surely support this campaign.
Activity: 65
 Just now read the whitepaper of this ICO. The concept is unique and amazing. The  LIBERTYLANCE  is already a established firm with offices worldwide and now trying to enter into cryptoworld. Since its already a well known firm, investors can invest in this ICO without thinking much and I am sure that this ICO is going to be a hugh success.
Activity: 75
Guys, you have made a great project description. One of the best White Paper I have read so far. I can see the value and the practical side of the project. And the industry they are in is growing. I hope and believe I will multiply the investment 
that I am going to make.
Activity: 63
Despite some bad mouthing about LIBERTYLANCE I  also invested in this. Hope they prove their worth. Fingers crossed
Pages:
Jump to: