Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀 - page 35. (Read 4415 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Advisor Announcement!
More To Come! Stay Tuned.

thanks buddy. I am proud to join the liberylance advisory board.
let us succeed this project. I believe this project will be great!
Wow...congratulations Mr. Erickvand. You're a great BM and now you've become an advisor. I believe with ur experiences in the crypto world will give a lot supports to the projects you are in as well as this one.
Activity: 532
Merit: 272
Mycryptobank.io

Advisor Announcement!

thanks buddy. I am proud to join the liberylance advisory board.
let us succeed this project. I believe this project will be great!
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
How the influencer program works, i got losted into the concept, looks like they get some people to follow them or use and give feedback related to some product or service or is something different ?
Activity: 63
The project seems one of a kind and i think can show tremendous growth in future. Looking at the previous works of the company and the current clients, i have to say that the team of the project is very hardworking and dedicated..
Activity: 52
 i did not quite understand this but i am surely this will be more successful i watch their advertisement and i found it nice they do offer different kinds of brands. i will surely support this campaign.
Activity: 210
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain
Where is this project or the core team located?

Hi,
Our team is diverse with members from the US, Spain, Austria, Pakistan and Czech Republic
Our core team is located in Pakistan

Hey guys! I reckon this year will be really big for you.
Do you have further plans? I mean course you do but what else is there to develop as soon as the platform is out? What’s gonna happen in like a year or so if everything goes well?

Hi,
According to the roadmap, we will release our Gamma platform which is getting
our platform on live Ethereum network in the Q1 of 2019.

To be honest, I don’t find many projects here that seem like they have a future besides being yet another blockchain startup for the sake of it.

Hi,
I do agree that most of the projects are only trying to link their
idea with the blockchain technology with no real life use case.

But here at LibertyLance we are focusing on some of the problems
faced by the freelancing community such as high fees, centralized
authority, late withdrawals etc and that can be easily achieved using
the blockchain technology and smart contracts.
Activity: 121
 I hate to ask this and i'm a bit lazy in checking out the website so what is  LibertyLance really all about?I know it's already running yes but i want to know why they are going to conduct ICO? And as a potential investor, what is the benefit that we will get from this(I'm not an influencer and not an audicence)?
Activity: 85
So, as I understand, your mission is to tokenize, but what are you going to do with unsold tokens??
Activity: 73
Just reading up on LibertyLance  now that i am part of the signature team.
I like the fact that LibertyLance proposes to introduce its coins to big corporate companies, influencers and people who otherwise wouldnt know about crypto..
Activity: 62
 Having a brilliant team and a founder who won numerous awards, this project will surely a success. LibertyLance  being a partner of world known people with an application which could influence and promote those people to everyone is a great project. This is an amazing idea because they can reach trendsetters with just a push of button.This is very useful nowadays because most of the people are already using technologies in many ways. Good luck for this project
Activity: 63
This is a promising project! The team composition is so good and there was an award winning founder. The idea of project was relevant and catchy. There is no denying that this project will become a really good one. Congratulations in advance to the team and Hoping your project will truly succeed.
Activity: 70
Where is this project or the core team located?
Activity: 107
I like a very good project plan to be convinced that success continues to grow into a successful big project

Advisor Announcement!

You said that” LibertyLance is going to be the first ever gig based marketplace facilitating both clients and freelancers through smart contracts”  can you give me more about this? What you gonna do?

Hi,
LibertyLance is a self regulatory decentralized gig based marketplace for
freelancers and clients built on the Ethereum blockchain. Our platform gives freelancers
the opportunity to showcase their gigs for a particular fixed price and will give clients the
opportunity to select from various gigs based on the ratings, price and delivery. Smart
contracts will be used to ensure smooth transaction and act as an escrow medium
between the two parties without involving any middleman.

Let me know if you have any further questions

What is your percentage when a seller got a payment from buyer . Normally some centralized platform like fiverr they took 20% . It’s quite high . I hope that your platform could reduce this percentage? It is a very high point when you get it.

Hi,
We are going to charge the lowest fee ever from both client and freelancer which is 2% each
This is one of the few benefits of using our platform.

Base on the main idea of LTN project . I thought that your team also need more people that can “ make dream come true “ . I think you guys should update your linkedin profile to make everything transparent to all the investors.

Hi,
We have a very dedicated team and without them we couldn't have developed our project.
We aim to be to be completely transparent with our community and you can also check our
team photos on the ANN page.
If you want to know more about our team, here is a link to their profiles and social accounts:
https://libertylance.io/#team

I like your Reward concept , especially reward for both parties when they do everything transparent and secure . When everything is rewarded with the recognitions , your system will go first in this blockchain industry .

Hi,
Yes, you're right. Our reward system for the Token Holder Jury is one of the core features of
the platform as for every vote and decision the Jury will be rewarded for their participation.
This leads to a more transparent and secure platform for the freelancers and clients

I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them

Hi,
Thank you so much for supporting us
Appreciate the gesture!

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 39
You have written that you will provide an official channel for communication of sellers with buyers. Can you tell us what kind of channel is it and how will it be carried out?
Activity: 51
Greetings! White Paper says that marketing service providers can easily attract new customers through a smart contract. Is it possible to describe this process in more detail, if not difficult?
Activity: 51
Looks like a solid project considering the quality of the team and the concept. This Platform is promising
Activity: 50
Hi team , I’ve read that the developers want to launch an information portal where users will be able to exchange their points to the gifts. I’m wondering what gifts users will receive for their points?
Pages:
Jump to: