Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀 - page 33. (Read 4378 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Can you tell me how you plan to secure the transparency of the reviewing system? If you manage cleat the platform of "purchased" reviews, it will be very cool..
Activity: 43
 I ran through the information provided in this thread. I must say that the company's plans are very good. The project promises to be very profitable for investing   I wish the team to implement all plans.
Activity: 81
Hi team , I have read your WP and I saw that your target markets is just 8 countries. Can you expand it?
Activity: 46
I have a question regarding "the gas limit" which has to be correctly set before sending payment for the ICO participation.
What is the "correct" setting?
how do you determine this?
Activity: 92
Where is this company resided as many countries are against ico projects currently. Are the investment fund escrow? Hope to get a reply as I have some people that are asking on the ico they can invest in right now. I will also like to ask in you offer bonus for any referrer. I have link many of my friends to invest in many ico project and I think this project is also good
Activity: 103
The designs and layouts are beautiful and the plans are good. I just want to ask if there is already a bounty campaign for this project? Because I really want to join. I hope there will be a good news coming from the devs
Activity: 92
How the influencer program works, i got losted into the concept, looks like they get some people to follow them or use and give feedback related to some product or service or is something different ? 
Activity: 84
will the LibertyLance  Tokens tradeable on any exchange??
If I have  LibertyLance  for 2 Ether I want to trade them as well (and Iam not interested in giving my  LibertyLance to an influencer whos advertise myself with this amount of  LibertyLance.
Activity: 70
reading everything and following your site i guess investing with your ico would be a good risk, not saying this just because I'm advertising the campaign
but also to help people who's looking for opportunities, investment with a great concept would definitely become successful. not only from ico but also with the influence that you can gain out from this project
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain
right now im join LibertyLance signature campaign, why LibertyLance ? you can LibertyLance ee the good roadmap from ico until end of 2018 which mean that this roadmap is so specific, you can see that LibertyLance is trusted project, its not like other just create project without long term roadmap, i will support this project.

Hi,
Thank you for your support!
Here is a link to our signature campaign link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32370420

I   can't imagine that I didn't notice this project earlier. A ready service, network and team plus a well defined roadmap is a sure shot sign of the seriousness of the project founders. It's really a promising project and I would certainly participate in this project. The first step is the bounty participation, but I'll participate in the ICO as well. Gotta tell my friends as well!  

Hi,
Here is a link to our bounty thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/automated-bountyico-libertylance-decentralized-gig-based-marketplace-3048609
Don't forget that our private sale starts at 20th of March

LibertyLance now listed on Sangus at 74%: https://sangus.org/ico/1302

Thank you Sangus for listing our project
We appreciate it!

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 86
 I   can't imagine that I didn't notice this project earlier. A ready service, network and team plus a well defined roadmap is a sure shot sign of the seriousness of the project founders. It's really a promising project and I would certainly participate in this project. The first step is the bounty participation, but I'll participate in the ICO as well. Gotta tell my friends as well! 
Activity: 71
right now im join LibertyLance signature campaign, why LibertyLance ? you can LibertyLance ee the good roadmap from ico until end of 2018 which mean that this roadmap is so specific, you can see that LibertyLance is trusted project, its not like other just create project without long term roadmap, i will support this project.
I'm pretty sure that the LibertyLance   will be a successful and great a project and i will do my best to support this project.Thanks for the opportunity to become a member in this ico or in a signature campaign of  LibertyLance

Hi,
Thank you for supporting our project
You can participate in our bounty campaign here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31375384
Activity: 83
I'm pretty sure that the LibertyLance   will be a successful and great a project and i will do my best to support this project.Thanks for the opportunity to become a member in this ico or in a signature campaign of  LibertyLance
Hi team , I’ve read that the developers want to launch an information portal where users will be able to exchange their points to the gifts. I’m wondering what gifts users will receive for their points?

You have written that you will provide an official channel for communication of sellers with buyers. Can you tell us what kind of channel is it and how will it be carried out?

Hi,
There is going to be no points system or any gifts
LibertyLance is going to be a decentralized platform for clients and freelancers
built on the Ethereum blockchain.
To earn rewards you have to participate in the Token Holder Jury that is going
to settle disputes between the two parties.

To read more about our project: https://libertylance.io/assets/img/whitepaper.jpg

Looks like a solid project considering the quality of the team and the concept. This Platform is promising

Hi,
Thank you for your support and appreciation

Hey guys! I reckon this year will be really big for you.
Do you have further plans? I mean course you do but what else is there to develop as soon as the platform is out? What’s gonna happen in like a year or so if everything goes well?

Hi,
According to our roadmap we are going to launch our platform on live network in the Q1 of 2019
After deploying it on live network, our plan is going to maintain our system while further refining
it while keeping the end user in mind.

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 90
Hey guys! I reckon this year will be really big for you.
Do you have further plans? I mean course you do but what else is there to develop as soon as the platform is out? What’s gonna happen in like a year or so if everything goes well?
Activity: 80
You have written that you will provide an official channel for communication of sellers with buyers. Can you tell us what kind of channel is it and how will it be carried out?
Activity: 152
Looks like a solid project considering the quality of the team and the concept. This Platform is promising
Activity: 93
Hi team , I’ve read that the developers want to launch an information portal where users will be able to exchange their points to the gifts. I’m wondering what gifts users will receive for their points?
Pages:
Jump to: