Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀 - page 31. (Read 4378 times)

Activity: 506
Merit: 11
I see many good things in this project and im glad to join here. Hope will success really soon. Go Go Go
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain
On which ICO listing sites you have been published?

Hi,
We've been listed on sites like:
- Coinrating
- ICO Alert
- ICO Champs
- Bestcoins

We've also applied for a few other reputable rating sites

an exciting and successful project for the future with many partners joining in. Success is always this project.

Hi,
Thank you so much for showing your support!

Honestly love the platform you guys made. It's flawless and bountyhunter friendly. Adding up the project that's really a potential one with the steady growth of freelancing business this would be a killer.

Hi,
Thank you for your encouragement and the bounty portal was made after a lot of hard work and dedication
I hope you continue using our bounty portal

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Honestly love the platform you guys made. It's flawless and bountyhunter friendly. Adding up the project that's really a potential one with the steady growth of freelancing business this would be a killer.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
an exciting and successful project for the future with many partners joining in. Success is always this project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
On which ICO listing sites you have been published?
Interesting project. Can you answer a few questions?

How many tokens will be owned by the foundation & founders? Is there a vesting schedule?

Hi,
Tokens allocated for the team and advisors are 20% with a vesting schedule of 25% every 6 months

Thanks for supporting this project.
What kind of discounts are offered to early investors?
How were said discounts determined? Do the discounts incentivize HODLing or profit taking upon launch?

Hi,
For private sale investors the rate is 1 ETH = 13,500 LTN including a bonus of 35%
The rate is going to be 1 ETH = 5750 LNT including a bonus of 15%

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 196
Thanks for supporting this project.

What kind of discounts are offered to early investors?

How were said discounts determined? Do the discounts incentivize HODLing or profit taking upon launch?
Interesting project. Can you answer a few questions?

How many tokens will be owned by the foundation & founders? Is there a vesting schedule?
Hello, I have 2 questions. 1. When will the stakes for Link tweets and posts be posted in Facebook? 2. How long will the Bounty campaign last?

Hi,
The stakes for Twitter post likes will be rewarded today
The bounty will last till the Main Token Sale has ended

Regards
LibertyLance
Merit: 2
Hello, I have 2 questions. 1. When will the stakes for Link tweets and posts be posted in Facebook? 2. How long will the Bounty campaign last?
Hello, I have a question about this project. What is your Fiscal Policy? Instamines, premines, buying, spending, icing, discounting, and/or burning any tokens? Is there a plan already in place for this that can be shared?

Hi,
Yes we do have a fiscal policy and it is explained in detail in our whitepaper
Whitepaper: https://libertylance.io/assets/img/whitepaper.jpg
Unsold tokens in the Main Token Sale will be burned

this project really attracts the team involved also professionals are confident for the future of this project will succeed in achieving its success. hopefully will be as much investors who are interested to invest in this project so that the project is successful.

Hi,
Thank you for the support and kind words
We definitely need the support of our community to succeed and enough raise funds
for the project

This is an interesting project.
Are there any earlier backers of your project? Any corporate investors?
What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?

Hi,
There are corporate investors or venture capitalists with whom we might have struck a deal
but we wanted the entire token sale available for the public.

LibertyLance bounty token allocation is pretty much 3% of the total token, enough to make bounty hunter, roadmap and team information is good, platforms that want to make the theme has been there before

Hi,
Thank you for your appreciation and support
Appreciate it!

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 308
LibertyLance bounty token allocation is pretty much 3% of the total token, enough to make bounty hunter, roadmap and team information is good, platforms that want to make the theme has been there before
This is an interesting project.
Are there any earlier backers of your project? Any corporate investors?
What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?
ADVISOR ANNOUNCEMENT

Great team. I believe in your success. Tell me, what is the minimum amount needed to implement the project?
this project really attracts the team involved also professionals are confident for the future of this project will succeed in achieving its success. hopefully will be as much investors who are interested to invest in this project so that the project is successful.
Hello, I have a question about this project. What is your Fiscal Policy? Instamines, premines, buying, spending, icing, discounting, and/or burning any tokens? Is there a plan already in place for this that can be shared?
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
ADVISOR ANNOUNCEMENT

Great team. I believe in your success. Tell me, what is the minimum amount needed to implement the project?
Nice project. I have a few questions.

Who is/are your competitors?
What is your competitive advantage?
What are your biggest weaknesses?

Hi,
Currently, our blockchain competitors are Blocklancer, Coinlancer and Freelancercoin
We have several competitive advantages such as being the first ever gig based marketplace
like Fiverr, charging lowest fee and above all we have veteran freelancers that know the
current existing problems faced by the freelancers.
I believe no project is perfect and has always room for improvement. Our biggest weaknesses
would be that our brand name is not yet established and the lack of funding we have for kickstarting
the project.

Regards
LibertyLance
Pages:
Jump to: