Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀 - page 34. (Read 4378 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain
This is really a valuable project. If you found it by accident - consider that you are lucky! You should study the details of the project in more detail and make a decision about investing. I did not think much, and immediately began to do it.

Hi,
Thank you so much for the support
Stay tuned for more updates as we have just begun

My inquiry is, don't you think that exposing your company to the blockchain technology might bring great security risks ? I believe every project using the blockchain, should highly consider the security issues and manage this effectively.

Many of us investors nowadays will look at the what did the project do for security, before investing, so highlighting some information about that would be a great recommendation.

Other than that, great work and good luck !

Hi,
You've raised a good question as to the security implications of using the blockchain technology.
The platform that we are going to develop is going to be first deployed on the test network for
about 6 months before launching it on the main network. Not only this we are also going to have
smart contract auditing from several independent and reputable auditors.

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
This is really a valuable project. If you found it by accident - consider that you are lucky! You should study the details of the project in more detail and make a decision about investing. I did not think much, and immediately began to do it.
Activity: 259
Crypto Revo
Hi, Qouting :
The reason why LibertyLance needs the blockchain technology is because with the
help of this technology we can finally offer solutions such as extremely low fee, instant
withdrawals, distributed dispute settling, security of funds, decentralized and there are
probably a thousand reasons more why we need this technology.

My inquiry is, don't you think that exposing your company to the blockchain technology might bring great security risks ? I believe every project using the blockchain, should highly consider the security issues and manage this effectively.

Many of us investors nowadays will look at the what did the project do for security, before investing, so highlighting some information about that would be a great recommendation.

Other than that, great work and good luck !
Hi team , I have read your WP and I saw that your target markets is just 8 countries. Can you expand it?

Hi,
These 8 countries are the potential target markets that we are going to focus on
as these are the areas where freelancing has a lot of scope, potential, freelancers
and clients. We will expand our target markets later but initially our primary focus
is going to be these 8 countries.

I ran through the information provided in this thread. I must say that the company's plans are very good. The project promises to be very profitable for investing   I wish the team to implement all plans.

Hi,
Thank you for the appreciation and support!
We will implement all our plans according to our roadmap and timeline

I understand that now it is a mainstream to use modern technology, but why LIBERTYLANCE needs the blockchain? I think, that the platform would work fine without it. Besides, its introduction only increases development costs and timescales. It would be better to have it introduced in the future, if it is that much necessary..

Hi,
The reason why LibertyLance needs the blockchain technology is because with the
help of this technology we can finally offer solutions such as extremely low fee, instant
withdrawals, distributed dispute settling, security of funds, decentralized and there are
probably a thousand reasons more why we need this technology.

Guys, you have made a great project description. One of the best White Paper I have read so far. I can see the value and the practical side of the project. And the industry they are in is growing. I hope and believe I will multiply the investment that I am going to make.

Hi,
Thank you so much for believing in us and putting your trust
We won't disappoint our community

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 532
Merit: 272
Mycryptobank.io
What a great distribution ! 3% for bounty is also very generous! I love your bounty portal and the user interface is just great !

Such a good feeling when I see well managed projects with a bright idea, all in all, You will have a very successful ICO and I myself will definitely be among the bounty hunters AND the investors!

Good luck .

Thank you for your support and praise, we are deeply honored by what you say. We will work even harder.
Activity: 3
I understand that now it is a mainstream to use modern technology, but why LIBERTYLANCE needs the blockchain? I think, that the platform would work fine without it. Besides, its introduction only increases development costs and timescales. It would be better to have it introduced in the future, if it is that much necessary..
Activity: 259
Crypto Revo
What a great distribution ! 3% for bounty is also very generous! I love your bounty portal and the user interface is just great !

Such a good feeling when I see well managed projects with a bright idea, all in all, You will have a very successful ICO and I myself will definitely be among the bounty hunters AND the investors!

Good luck .
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Project looks awesome with a solid active team. Best of luck with future endevours
I also believe this project will run smoothly if the team in working hard, let alone the concept of the project is definitely interesting for his future will be successful
IMPORTANT UPDATES!

Due to overwhelming response and support from our community
we have changed a few of our policies such as:
- NO KYC verification for the private sale
- Minimum contribution has been reduced from 3 ETH to 0.3 ETH

this is the great announcement of the all LibertyLance well wisher's i think but what's about your crowdsale details that's mean how long will run the private sale in your project..
i am looking for your response....thanks

Hi,
Our private sale will start from 20th of March till 31st of March
with a hard cap of 200 ETH.

Hope you’ll be there

The designs and layouts are beautiful and the plans are good. I just want to ask if there is already a bounty campaign for this project? Because I really want to join. I hope there will be a good news coming from the devs

Hi,
You can participate in our automated bounty campaign by registering
on our site at: https://libertylance.io/users/login
Or you can check our bounty thread for a detailed info on our bounty program:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31375384

I'm curious, but I'm too shy to ask you. What is the value of your coin at the moment when it will be released to the exchange? Have you tried to make such an assumption

Hi,
Please do ask any question that you have without any hesitation
At the moment we can't give an exact number or answer but the price at
Private Sale is going to be $0.1 while in the Main Token Sale it is going to
be $0.2. So it'll depend on many variables at the end of the day.

Where is this company resided as many countries are against ico projects currently. Are the investment fund escrow? Hope to get a reply as I have some people that are asking on the ico they can invest in right now. I will also like to ask in you offer bonus for any referrer. I have link many of my friends to invest in many ico project and I think this project is also good.

Hi,
Our company is incorporated in Seychelles
The funds collected from the Main Token Sale will definitely be put into escrow
with a reputable third party. As for referrals, you can contact us at: [email protected]

Feel free to ask any more questions you have

Project looks awesome with a solid active team. Best of luck with future endevours

Hi,
Thank you so much for the support and appreciation!

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
Activity: 72
I have a question regarding "the gas limit" which has to be correctly set before sending payment for the ICO participation.
What is the "correct" setting?
how do you determine this?
you can send your ether as regularly using my ether wallet gas limit.. nothing special to invest the LibertyLance ico project. its nomal procedure gas price 21 gewei and gas limit 35000.
Activity: 98
CO is not completed but how people are asking for exchange come on people change your attitude because once ICO is completed they will announce the exchanges. Off course some people will join in the ICO only because of exchange..
Activity: 70
I'm curious, but I'm too shy to ask you. What is the value of your coin at the moment when it will be released to the exchange? Have you tried to make such an assumption
Activity: 532
Merit: 272
Mycryptobank.io

Advisor Announcement!
More To Come! Stay Tuned.

thanks buddy. I am proud to join the liberylance advisory board.
let us succeed this project. I believe this project will be great!
Wow...congratulations Mr. Erickvand. You're a great BM and now you've become an advisor. I believe with ur experiences in the crypto world will give a lot supports to the projects you are in as well as this one.

Thank you for your support. our Libertylance team will work hard for this project. Hope we will reach the peak of success as we all expect.
Activity: 72
ANNOUCEMENT!

Our team is working relentlessly on the demo
platform that is going to be launched on 14th of March with some
unique features and user experience!
this is the great announcement of the all LibertyLance well wisher's i think but what's about your crowdsale details that's mean how long will run the private sale in your project..
i am looking for your response....thanks
ANNOUCEMENT!

Our team is working relentlessly on the demo
platform that is going to be launched on 14th of March with some
unique features and user experience!
will the LibertyLance  Tokens tradeable on any exchange??
If I have  LibertyLance  for 2 Ether I want to trade them as well (and Iam not interested in giving my  LibertyLance to an influencer whos advertise myself with this amount of  LibertyLance.

Hi,
We will definitely be applying for some of the exchanges to list our LTN
token and so that people can start trading it.

The project seems one of a kind and i think can show tremendous growth in future. Looking at the previous works of the company and the current clients, i have to say that the team of the project is very hardworking and dedicated..

Hi,
Thank you so much for the support and encouragement
Yes we do have a very dedicated and hardworking team

How the influencer program works, i got losted into the concept, looks like they get some people to follow them or use and give feedback related to some product or service or is something different ?

Hi,
I'm sorry but I didn't quite understand your question
It would be great if you could elaborate it further

Regards
LibertyLance
Pages:
Jump to: