Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE-SALE][IEO] BITWINGS: OFFICIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY OF WINGS MOBILE - page 10. (Read 13103 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
What is the current price of the token? If I buy a Minephone now, what will the cost be? Is it always in BWN or USD?
Activity: 8
How long do I have to wait to get a Minephone? I already ordered but havent received it yet. I wanted to be able to take part in the Bitwings Video Reward & Challenge.
Will the swapping of the BWN token to coin happen automatically or will it need to be done manually? When will you provide the instructions?
Can I order more than one Minephone Wx at a time?Or is it limited to one user per phone only?
In one of your social feeds, I saw a post on Wings Water with mineral water bottles. Is that a new product line of Wings?
Activity: 17
Can I see the whitepaper? I can’t find it on site. Is there a link to it?
Is the Wings HIFI system available for spot purchase or is it preorder? The website doesn’t include any link.
Who can I contact to enquire about Airdrop? I need to change my wallet address. The previous one is inactive.
When are you planning to launch Bounty 2.0 since everything is opening up now? I missed out on the rewards of the first Bounty, can I carry forward the work done?
Since the vaccines are out, do you plan to hold events this year? Is there a new Roadmap? Hope Bitwings brings about something grand to look forward to!
When is the blockchain being released? Didn’t you say it will release at the beginning of 2021? Why aren’t there any announcements?
2021 is here. When is the token being listed? How long should we wait?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
I don't know only Newbie is asking for investment, whether is game trick from the team members of Bitwings, the company should focus on releasing the products otherwise, it is impossible to explore themselves in the market. Firstly, concentrate on product development and it will surely help you further listing in the exchanges.
Is the position of a Community Manager open for application? I would like to know who can I send in my resume to.
Can I order the Wings Water purifier? I am from Ecuador, is there a store here I can buy it from?
When can I start using bwn to buy other Wings Products? You had said earlier that from 2021, we can. Well, 2021 is almost here!
May I know who can I talk to in order to place a marketing proposal? Can I have the link to the linkedin page please?
Can I place an order for the Minephone still? Does it produce 2 eth or is it an estimate?
Now that the year is ending, when will the blockchain be available and when will your token listing take place?
copper member
Activity: 238
I haven’t got my Minephone delivered yet and looking ahead since it’s Christmas, will the delivery be affected? Will I receive it after Christmas?

You will receive it after Christmas but before that, please confirm your mail address on site.
Pages:
Jump to: