Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE-SALE][IEO] BITWINGS: OFFICIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY OF WINGS MOBILE - page 6. (Read 13103 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Is the Wings Disinfection Door still available for order? How come there are no more posts about it? Have you stopped the production?
Activity: 17
When do you plan to hold your next AMA? Hope its soon and not months apart. Also have you considered influencer activity?
Activity: 6
Is the mining app on your Minephone WX custom-made or a third-party application just installed? Is it exclusively yours?
Which is your main market? Only the EU? Don’t you think considering a broader region and including the English speaking zone will be beneficial for you?
Is there any latest video or presentation for Bitwings? The one online looks old. When do you plan to update it?
How do you plan to maximise the use of Wings Chain? Will all Wings products be available through bwn and that’s it? What else?
Will there be early access to Wings Chain? And before the launch, will BWN be listed anywhere?
Do you plan to hold any events this year? Are there any on the plan or have you left that out for the pandemic?
I would like to place an offer for an AMA. Who should I send it to? I am on the telegram group but don’t know who is the right person.
The bull season will be over and winter will set in for a while. If you are not listing now,what are the plans? How do you plan to get hold of the market later then when this calms down?
May I know where I can place an offer for an AMA? Who should I talk to? We have a community club where we would like to host your team Smiley
Will the price of BWN token continue to rise actually? It’s been rising for 2 months now. Interesting, if it continues.
Which exchanges are you keeping on your choices? Is Kraken one of them? Have you approached any exchange yet?
Any specific dates on when you plan to list on exchange and any hints on which exchange it might be? How many exchange listings do you plan this year?
Who can I contact to drop an AMA proposal? We have a huge telegram channel with over 14k members and would like to host an AMA with you regarding your blockchain.
A lot of crypto companies are adapting NFTs as these are highly in demand. Do you plan to incorporate NFTs too? It would be an interesting thing!
How many business units of Wings Mobile is currently operational and how many do you plan to open this year?
I missed out on your last AMA. Is there an article or link where I can see it? When will thenext one be held? Do you plan to hold it with telegram groups which have large number of users?
What happens if the BWN value reaches $1? What does 0.20 Guarantee mean? Does it mean that the price will always remain constant?
What is the protocol used by the blockchain on which it runs?
Pages:
Jump to: