Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE-SALE][IEO] BITWINGS: OFFICIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY OF WINGS MOBILE - page 9. (Read 13103 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
How many more days before you release your blockchain? This is the best time to achieve bulk customers. Hope you don’t let this time pass away.
Activity: 6
Is there an english page of Bitwings or is it all Spanish? I would like to see the images in English, not the translated text on top.
Activity: 8
What is the roadmap of Bitwings for this year? What do you plan to achieve by the end of December?
In one of your posts, it has been said that the Wings Chain is the fastest blockchain in the world. Are you sure? How is it the fastest? What’s the transaction time difference?
Why are most contents in Spanish and so less in English? Shouldn’t it be the other way round?
When is the Wings chain releasing and what is the best feature about it? How do you plan to launch it? Excited!
How many stores or units do you plan to open by the end of this year? Is there a new roadmap planned already?
Is the Wings Video Reward and Challenge over? What is the Video Reward and Challenge program that is going on currently? Can I submit two videos?
Does the Minephone have a guarantee of Wings Mobile or only the Bitwings Guarantee? For how long is it?
When are the new segments of Wings like Wings Beauty and Wings Health launching? It was supposed to be at the beginning of this year right?
What is the current token price and can I still buy tokens? As far as I remember, you guys were launching the blockchain right? When does the swapping begin?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Have all your Minephones been claimed already or there are still left for pre-order? As far as I understand, instant buy isn’t possible right?

Still, there is no specific update about their Minephone, they need to release it to public otherwise it is impossible for us whether they are selling Minephone or not. We should also understand whether people who have ordered previously got their Minephone or not, we should inquire?
Have all your Minephones been claimed already or there are still left for pre-order? As far as I understand, instant buy isn’t possible right?
I would like to know if I can apply as a moderator for the Wings Mobile telegram group? Where do I apply for the position?
Is the Wings Executive watch available for order or spot purchase? May I know which stores have it?
How will the Wings Chain differ from all the other blockchains currently in the crypto market? What is there to look forward to it?
May I know if you are planning to launch the blockchain then what happens with the bounty reward winners? How will the token be distributed?
Can only the ones with the Minephone Wx participate in the Bitwings Video Reward or can the ones with other phones of Wings Mobile also participate?
Are there different colors of the Minephone WX available or it is just one universal color? What is the color actually?
Is the position for a Telegram Manager available for application? I was looking for a job and couldn’t find an email or entry on site to send in my cv to. Who should I contact?
Pages:
Jump to: