Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE-SALE][IEO] BITWINGS: OFFICIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY OF WINGS MOBILE - page 5. (Read 13103 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
What happens if I reach 2th on the minephone? Will the minephone still operate? Can I continue generating eth?
Activity: 8
Is your Minephonx WX out of stock or has all been sold out? Can I still place an order? What are the packs that are available?
Will you be interested to view a marketing proposal? If yes, who can I drop it to?
May I know who I can contact for dropping a proposal for an AMA? Would you be interested in doing an AMA with a turkish group that has a huge follower base?
Activity: 17
The products that are out of stock on the website are actually out of stock or can we still send an email to request an order? There are so many that are out of stock!
We are approaching the mid of 2021 and the pandemic is far from being over, what are your plans ahead and what’s on the roadmap? Any changes?
Has Bitwings achieved its soft cap? If yes, what was it? And when did that happen?
Will there be more production of the Minephone WX or do you plan to close it? The posts say there are just 1000 pieces left. Won’t you be producing them anymore?
Can you give a hint on which exchanges are you considering for listing? Are they top tier 1 exchanges or tier 2?
The Roadmap said you would be releasing Wings Beauty and Wings Health. Are the product lines out already? Haven’t seen any promotion yet.
You have sessions and LIVE for the spanish market. How come you don’t do one for English? Don’t you think you should also have your focus here?
Now with the ongoing pandemic, how many business units do you plan to open by the end of this year? How about virtual events? Any updates?
Why is the KYC tab highlighted in red on my account and is inactive? I haven’t been online for a while. What does that mean?
What about the hires that you posted about? Is it for the blockchain or just developers in general?
May I know who to contact for an AMA session on our telegram channel please? I couldn’t locate one on site.
Is the Wings All-In-One pc still available for order? How come it says not-in-stock on site? Have you closed the production?
When the price of BWN increases above 0.20, what if someone wants to sell? Let’s say its 0.22. Does the Bitwings guarantee require the person to lower down and sell at 0.20?
Introducing your own blockchain means there will be staking programs deployed? What are the features that will be offered?
When you say the value of BWN has increased, does it mean you are controlling the supply as well as the price dump? Will you be burn the tokens to control the supply?
What’s the current price of the token and how do you plan to control the dumping of BWN if it ever happens? Will you burn supply?
Pages:
Jump to: