Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE-SALE][IEO] BITWINGS: OFFICIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY OF WINGS MOBILE - page 7. (Read 13103 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
When are you planning to list and in which exchange have you decided? Is there more than 1 exchange available?
Activity: 17
The bull run is taking its peak but will soon calm down and most probably for another 2 years we won’t see any. Are you planning to miss out on this or something? What’s taking so long for the launch?
I have a proposal for an AMA with the marketing lead please. Who should I forward it to and where?
Activity: 6
Binance usually doesn’t list tokens who won't use their blockchain. If you are having your own blockchain, does that mean chances of listing on Binance is nil?
Can I still join the Wings affiliates program? What do I need to do to join it? Can I have the link please?
I saw the live that day and it had Binance mentioned. Are you listing BWN on Binance?
Have you decided on the exchanges you plan to launch on? There must be a rough list ready right?
I saw there is an event scheduled for the weekend. What would it be about? Would there be announcements about the blockchain launch?
Is the distribution of bounty rewards over? If not, where can I check or send in the request please?
I saw there is an event scheduled for the weekend. What would it be about? Would there be announcements about the blockchain launch?
Is the distribution of bounty rewards over? If not, where can I check or send in the request please?
How long do you think you will need now that we are in March? Q1 2021 is ending already. How long will the launch of blockchain take?
Do you plan to make the BWN token the primary source of currency for all your platforms across the Wings Ecosystem? Do you plan to incorporate any other crypto too?
If you are planning on your listing and then blockchain, have you decided which exchanges will you plan to go for first? What factors are you looking at?
May I know if I can apply for the role of Community Admin for your telegram group please? I have been working as a Mod for over 3 years now for Crypto groups.
Is the Bitwings Video reward over? Can I still take part? What do I have to do to participate?
Its March 1 already. When do you plan to list? I would like to trade my BWN please. Been waiting for so long already.
How many business units so far does Wings own and how many stores has opened all around the world? Is there a count?
Can I buy Wings products that are advertised on the page using BWN tokens now? I saw the Total Cleaner and really want to place an order but would like to use my tokens.
Any plans of listing the token yet since you are increasing the price from next month? No marketplaces have been announced yet. What’s the plan?
Pages:
Jump to: