Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE-SALE][IEO] BITWINGS: OFFICIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY OF WINGS MOBILE - page 8. (Read 13103 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I lost the telegram ID I used to use and hence have no access to the Bitwings Airdrop channel. Can I please have the link again? I cannot find it.
Activity: 8
What is the token price now? And can I still buy tokens? I saw the announcement on Facebook and was wondering if it’s still available at that lower price.
Activity: 6
February is ending. Any dates about when Wings Chain will be released? Will you release it in stages?
How is your protocol different from others? You said it’s unique. What’s the unique factor here?
Have the exact dates been decided yet for the release of the Wings Chain? Any updates on it?
The crypto world is doing better than it had ever been. This is the making of history. If you plan to list, this should be the time! When do you plan to show some updates on BWN?
I would like to get assistance from the customer care regarding my Wings Suite please. Who should I contact and where?
Is the time to participate in the Bitwings Video Reward over? If not, till when is the deadline?
By when will the swapping take place of the BWN for the blockchain? Through which platform have you thought of doing it? Uniswap?
How is the Wings Chain the fastest blockchain? Are you sure? Did you confirm it?

When do you plan to release Wings Fitness line of products? I was interested since I saw it in one of your online sessions back towards the end of last year.
Is there any update on the listing? It has already been long. The crypto market is doing very well at the moment. The perfect time is now! Let’s not miss it please.
Now that the crypto world is doing so well and breaking records everyday, don’t you think it is the best time to release your blockchain?
May I how is your mining technique/algorithm different from everyone else? Is it a self-made tailored one or is there something else?
Since the vaccinations have begun and we can hope things will resume soon, is there any event of Wings Mobile to look forward to?
When do you plan to release Wings Pay? Your competitors have already announced their arrival in the market. The sooner you do, the better for you.
How many business units have you opened so far and how many do you plan to open by the end of this year? Will all of them have all products ranges of Wings Mobile?
I am looking to apply for the role of a Community Admin on telegram. Is your channel open for application? Where can I get these updates?
How many have won the Bitwings Reward? Saw the video. Looks very impressive! Is it still open to participate?
Now that the Eth price has gone up, has the demand of the Minephone gone up to? Since people can mine and sell off Eth at a higher price than before?
Pages:
Jump to: