Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 101. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
13th Airdrop has been distributed to 716 participants!

Congratulations! Another 550 000 PRiV distributed!

Next airdrop will be on 8th of September @ 16:00 UTC, cut off for NEW registrations is on 7th of September @ 16:00 UTC

The payouts were as follows:

Held more than 90% of airdropped balance:
  • 100000-249999 2548.62242
  • 50000-99999 1820.444586
  • 25000-49999 1274.31121
  • 10000-24999 1092.266751
  • 5000-9999 800.9956177
  • 3000-4999 655.3600508
  • 1000-2999 509.724484
  • 100-999 364.0889171
  • 0-99 291.2711337

Held less than 90% of airdropped balance
  • 5000+ 364.0889171
  • 3000-4999 291.2711337
  • 1000-2999 218.4533503
  • 100-999 14.56355669
  • 0-99 7.281778343

AGAIN TO REMIND EVERYBODY!!

We are improving our Airdrop System from AD12 and as part of it we require you to input the same registration information as you did here on discord, to our site https://privcy.io/airdrop-registration/

You will need your Discord user name, twitter link, btc id, email and your AD PRiVCY wallet address Please note this is ONE TIME mandatory step in order to receive airdrops from AD12 - AD20

Please note that ALL TWEETS from Sunday 2nd to Thursday 6th are mandatory to retweet!

AD Distribution Report: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PFT2DInkk3Hmsr6PBPPJodLnfMdQjYpFTFh7QsOZNpI/edit?usp=sharing

Required balances for AD14: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pb-lCqoW4s3VSLJchj5YgRRzussgs_x5ZOFTJQ5lWDc/edit#gid=1513642281

It PAYS to HOLD your PRIV! Smiley
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
This is an amazing breakthrough. Applying cryptocurrencies to e-commerce platforms is an important step for altcoins in cashless transactions. As far as I know, few online merchants accept altcoins payment.
Activity: 147
Merit: 4
@everyone We are glad to announce PRiVCY is now integrated as a form of payment on Check-Coin (https://check-coin.com/), a online store which offers thousands of different products such as Graphics Cards, CPU's, Hunting Equipment, Mining hardware, High-End Laptops, Smartphones, Accessories and much more, explore yourself at: https://check-coin.com/shop/ .

To use you PRiV Balance, simply select PRiVCY as a form of payment in the checkout, after you have entered your shipping details, and send the EXACT AMOUNT of required PRiV to the given address within a time period, (NOTE: it is best to use the DESKTOP wallet to send the currency as the web wallet will cause some issues during payment), https://check-coin.com/coins-that-we-support/
https://check-coin.com/privcy/ .

Activity: 630
Few hours left everyone before our weekly airdrop distribution!  Grin Good luck I hope you met all our requirements for this week everyone! Have a great day.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1

PRiVCY White Paper version 1.0
Reveal – 31 August 2018 at 14:00!

Click on the image to buy from our website store and participate in the promo below.

Here's to hoping for a well written and thought out white paper for the PRiVCY coin project. Is brilliant asking for too much, well let's start with what we see this afternoon. Excited to view the White Paper--can't wait!

NOTE: Post 5, Round 13, archiving

It's actually 31 August 2018 and not 30 as stated in your opening statement. Thank you

Okay, good eye but then why did you not just change the text part of the quote if you could not delete the duplicate image so it did not remain confusing to anyone... you caught it as soon as I posted it and was on the site. I replied, and corrected the typo in my text as the image announcement obviously had the correct date, in this case. Here it is again, I had to use quote again to change it... same as original post, but yours still now is incorrect  Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
The PRiVCY white paper is, without a doubt, a well crafted piece. I’ve seen WPs that looked like they were written in one afternoon.

The PRIV white paper, on the other hand, follows clear lines of thought and looks very professional.

True that, a lot of work from our admins have been made; anyhow, we want to improve it as much as possible so we need our user's suggestions Cheesy !!!

Please read it carefully, and send us all your comments in #wp-suggestions Discord channel.

Let's make PRiVCY the anonymous coin of choice Cheesy !!!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Been following you on Twitter
You guys are doing great on there, I love the fact that you post every other day, way too many projects tend to overlook Twitter in favor of Facebook or something, you guys have great social media game

The Instagram is pretty good too. Check that out...
Activity: 504
Merit: 285
Been following you on Twitter
You guys are doing great on there, I love the fact that you post every other day, way too many projects tend to overlook Twitter in favor of Facebook or something, you guys have great social media game
Activity: 91
Dear DEVs! A lot of thanks for the rain's bot! and in different topics... Now we can make rains for our friends all day  Grin It is very funny and awesome!

The rains are great I love sharing the wealth at times too Smiley

Whitepaper out... more participants than last week as of right now Smiley

Every week seems to get better and better for PRiV

Privcy on the up and up.

The whitepaper does look very professional, I'm impressed Smiley

I'm glad to hear there's more AD recipients too,even if it means less PRiV for each person Smiley

The developers have kept their word and I see doubters have gone silent for a moment, thinking of what next. I am glad to be a part of this community. Congratulations PRIVCY Community. You guys rock.
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
Dear DEVs! A lot of thanks for the rain's bot! and in different topics... Now we can make rains for our friends all day  Grin It is very funny and awesome!

Privcy on the up and up.

The whitepaper does look very professional, I'm impressed Smiley

I'm glad to hear there's more AD recipients too,even if it means less PRiV for each person Smiley
Activity: 630
Another airdrop day everyone! Get ready your wallet now and wait until 4PM UTC today! Also don't forget to share and spread the good news about our White Paper released  Grin .
Activity: 420
Merit: 142
The PRiVCY white paper is, without a doubt, a well crafted piece. I’ve seen WPs that looked like they were written in one afternoon.

The PRIV white paper, on the other hand, follows clear lines of thought and looks very professional.

Congratulations to everyone involved.

Activity: 185
Crypto_Pugz

Privcy on the up and up.

Whitepaper looks great!  Priv is taking privacy to the next level, TOR already implemented in the wallet!  Getting excited for the future!
Activity: 109
I am starting to read 29 white papers.
I take time to read it carefully.
PRiVCY is trying to regain the high privacy of necessity of the coin holder deprived by Bitcoin.
It is amazing to be able to trade zero cost instantaneously anywhere in the world.
I look like Bitcoin is about to turn into PRiVCY.
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

Privcy on the up and up.
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
Nice, Congratulations on the whitepaper release. I read the whole 29 pages and i can say it pretty sum it all. all points about how privacy should be taken seriously and how privcy coin will be the next leading anon coins in the market.

Thanks, we appreciate the feedback! Wink

Everyone, for constructive feedback we opened a channel in our discord, #wp-suggestions, don't be shy, feedback will be taken serious as long as it is constructive. Thank you Smiley
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Nice, Congratulations on the whitepaper release. I read the whole 29 pages and i can say it pretty sum it all. all points about how privacy should be taken seriously and how privcy coin will be the next leading anon coins in the market.
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 24
Ann updated. Added Whitepaper and few other links Wink
[/b]

Activity: 52
Had a bit of a read already and its looking good. Few silly spelling mistakes but hey ho.

This is the first actual thing the dev team have released so I am keen to get through it all and give feedback.

Looking good so far...nice work
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
WATCH OUT, whitepaper link is a VIRUS!

and it's the idiot again. go and sniff your underpants or something ffs. what a sad act
Pages:
Jump to: