Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 139. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
Early drop today!!

11th Airdrop has been distributed to 871 participants!

Congratulations! Massive 750 000 PRiV distributed!

Next airdrop will be on 25th of August @ 16:00 UTC, cut off for NEW registrations is on 24th of August @ 16:00 UTC

Min payout was 90.27986759 PRiV, maximum payout was 4965.392717 PRiV

We are improving our Airdrop System from AD12 and as part of it we require you to input the same registration information as you did here on discord, to our site https://privcy.io/airdrop-registration/  You will need your Discord user name, twitter link, btc id, email and your AD PRiVCY wallet address

Please note this is a mandatory step in order to receive airdrops from AD12 - AD20

Please also note that ALL TWEETS from Sunday 19th to Thursday 23rd are mandatory to retweet!

Spreadshet for AD distribution, AD11 should be added shortly: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PFT2DInkk3Hmsr6PBPPJodLnfMdQjYpFTFh7QsOZNpI/edit#gid=0

Your 90% HODLer balance for next week will be updated here shortly too: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pb-lCqoW4s3VSLJchj5YgRRzussgs_x5ZOFTJQ5lWDc/edit?usp=sharing  
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
@everyone DEVS are improving our Airdrop System from AD12 and as part of it they require us to input the same registration information as we did here on discord, to our site

https://privcy.io/airdrop-registration/  

They will need your Discord user name, twitter link, btc id, email and our AD PRiVCY wallet address

Please note this is a mandatory step in order to receive airdrops from AD12 - AD20

First 200 People registering will receive 3 PRiV

Any questions just ask the ADMIN

Excellent, thanks for the information. I already registered.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
early drop this week guys. get ready
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
what If the coin wasn't popular and looked like it wasn't going anywhere, nobody would pay attention to it and the post would stay forever. This coin has a loud buzz around it, so it would be a shame to have that as a reason to be denied visibility.

Agreed on all accounts, man! I feel like the response has been overwhelmingly positive, I'm pleasantly surprised by the lack of distinct negativity in this thread! That's a very rate thing for this forum, I feel like!
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I like the project PRIVCY. Tell me please in which social networks you can find your chat rooms?
Activity: 194
CHECKS ARE DONE FOR THE MEGA DROP!!

Good luck to all participants!

For airdrops 12 onward we have a NEW REQUIRED Registration Form: https://privcy.io/airdrop-registration/

Make sure you fill it out, and if your quick enough the first 200 people to do so will receive 3 PRiV for free! Cheesy

When registering, I made a mistake and instead of BCT ID wrote BCT username. Can I fix it?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Seems I'm too late to receive this week airdrop. Only found out about it yesterday, did the retweets but only registered via bot today.
Community on discord is great!
If I miss it this week, hope I can get in next time - did the new registration requirement already Smiley
Nuv
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
privcy team is doing a great job.I also believe the Development team are working on a coin mixing service and releasing the white paper as well, interesting times ahead should see an increase in value too.
Activity: 315
Merit: 17
if I see from the thread, this privcy project already has an exchanger called Priv-BTC. Is that an exchanger that will be used by this project. this is an example of a project that is ready and developing
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Well checks have been completed. There are a few people who will be crying tomorrow as they didn't follow the rules. There is no one to blame but themselves as it was mentioned over and over and over again here, on twitter, on the chat EVERYWHERE, on what to do yet there are still those who failed. So grab your popcorn cause tomorrow will be an interesting time. For the rest of you GREAT JOB, I'm just sad there weren't more people as I was hoping maybe 2000 people would be in this round. There's always hope for next week!
Activity: 128
Merit: 1

Less Than 14 Hours To Go Until AD11 Drops!

Hope you all are ready and excited  Shocked
All the mandatory Retweets were easily identified this time
Plus Discord activity - throughout the week
BCT activity - not all on same day

Good luck everyone see ya on the other side of the drop.
AD12 starts immediately following this drop  Grin

NOTE: Post 6, Round 11, archiving
Activity: 147
Merit: 4
for those quickly passing by, the mandatory step in to fill out a airdrop form on the privcy website
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
Everyone, its roughly 20 hours until the registration deadline, so a last reminder for you:

- Discord activity
- BCT activity
- Mandatory retweets (4) - you can find them in the #rules channel (discord)
- New HODL rules and multipliers

Make sure you have everything in order, you don't want to miss the big one!

Good Luck Wink

Me too sir, I don't want to miss this Priv Mega airdrop, I hope I have enough activities at discord and here at BTT...

Goodluck everyone..
we have a new rules on discord server  a mandatory step  to receive airdrops from AD12 - AD20

everyone check it and do it
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
@everyone DEVS are improving our Airdrop System from AD12 and as part of it they require us to input the same registration information as we did here on discord, to our site

They will need your Discord username, twitter link, BTC id, email and our AD PRiVCY wallet address

Thank you for the reminders. No one can destroy this BIG community. Even FUDders can't do that.  Together we are stronger, together we are PRiVCY!
Airdrop 11 is coming! I hope everybody gets the magic word "ACCEPTED". Good luck guys! Keep up!
Activity: 180
Merit: 10

They will need your Discord user name, twitter link, btc id, email and our AD PRiVCY wallet address

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

For airdrops 12 onward we have a NEW REQUIRED Registration Form: https://privcy.io/airdrop-registration/

Make sure you fill it out, and if your quick enough the first 200 people to do so will receive 3 PRiV for free! Cheesy

Thanks for the update JTTech. I'm excited for this upcoming Mega airdrop this weekend.
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

Activity: 84
The whole idea of a whitepaper has been a bit overblown IMO.    A detailed roadmap with good communication and a good community is all I need.   I don't care about an academic paper on blockchain tech.  It's been pretty well shown that folks can just hire someone to write a whitepaper that looks impressive but is practically meaningless.   But anyway, I see why  a lot of people feel the need to have it with a project.

Like other's have said,  privacy features are really where its at.   If Privcy can become seen as a leader in that segment,  the price will absolutely explode.    I'm anxious to see what happens if and when the greater market gets on another big bull run.
I agree that whitepaper is just a fancy thing but on the other hand, for some people that do not have enough time to do a thorough research (not my case) it can help to understand which way this cryptocurrency will go and when to expect it.
If I do a research on a coin, I look on a whitepaper to see it summarized as I look on the roadmap mainly and if I like it I continue to read it line by line.
So for PRiVCY, I don't need a whitepaper but I will be happy to read it.

With so many investment choices how can you know what to invest in without reading a whitepaper?  I can understand if someone is just in it for trading, but for anyone that says they are in it for the long term - and DOES NOT read the whitepaper, is just adding risk. 

Privacy crypto is a perfect example.  Not all are created equal.  How do you know which ones deserve your hard earned money?

If a crypto project says "oh we heard you, we won't publish a white-paper" would you be more, or less, inclined to trade or invest in that project?

Activity: 75
another beautiful week gone.. guys check all the rules that you have not missed any requirement.. otherwise you will miss this massive airdrop.. and whoever is going to miss this massive round will cry later :p
Yeah...this airdrop will be great.Even if you have less than 5k you will receive good amount. And whitepapper will be released soon
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
another beautiful week gone.. guys check all the rules that you have not missed any requirement.. otherwise you will miss this massive airdrop.. and whoever is going to miss this massive round will cry later :p
Jump to: