Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 140. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
Everyone, its roughly 20 hours until the registration deadline, so a last reminder for you:

- Discord activity
- BCT activity
- Mandatory retweets (4) - you can find them in the #rules channel (discord)
- New HODL rules and multipliers

Make sure you have everything in order, you don't want to miss the big one!

Good Luck Wink

Me too sir, I don't want to miss this Priv Mega airdrop, I hope I have enough activities at discord and here at BTT...

Goodluck everyone..

Checks are underway, if you dont have the tweets done already or missed a step it may be too late! Hopefully everyone got all the tweets and met all requirements this week, I'd hate to miss out on this MASSIVE AIRDROP.

Again good luck to all partcipants! Enjoy the huge drop tomorrow Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Around 24hours to the airdrop distribution. This AD11 will reward investors a lot!
Keep holding and investing guys!
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Does this project have ads on Reddit? When is the first token sale?

Yes, we have. Check our Discord channel and go to #links. Feel free to explore our channel on Discord you can also join the amazing giveaways there.

we are not a token, we are a coin and we don't sell tokens .we are doing a free airdrop
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL
Does this project have ads on Reddit? When is the first token sale?

Yes, we have. Check our Discord channel and go to #links. Feel free to explore our channel on Discord you can also join the amazing giveaways there.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Less than 3 hours to go to the huge AD11 - will you be in the 90% hodl Group? Check you balance. Check all your retweets.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
please kindly VOTE on https://sonox.io/ EVERY 24 hours. TOP 15 WILL GET LISTED. Take the vote seriously pls. We can achieve listing on https://sonox.io/ !

And please vote on https://aiodex.com/vote (you only need to register once) Please spend 2-3 minutes and help us get more votes there

Also please vote on https://xiphos.exchange/vote (requires 1 time reg. but then vote every 24 hours) please spend 2-3 mins for reg. and then 2-3 seconds every 24 hours. Thank you! Community! Your kind help will be rewarded when PRiVCY skyrockets!
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Few hours left everyone before this week deadline! Make sure that you met or done all the requirements to avoid getting skip  Cheesy Airdrop 11 will be a big drop that has 750 000 Privcy coin will be distributed.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Everyone, its roughly 20 hours until the registration deadline, so a last reminder for you:

- Discord activity
- BCT activity

Good Luck Wink

Good luck to everyone in the big weekend airdrop.
Everyone please keep voting for PRiVCY on https://sonox.io you can vote one time each day, your vote will help the community and get us on another exchange.
There is more voting than on sonox only. Devs should also look into safe.trade exchange voting and rest. There is like 5 voting on those. If it doesn't cost anything, why not to vote. I don't see anything wrong with it. And we have people for that, use it while you can.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Well. how is this potential scam project?
No offense to the guys, but you will not even reach the level of DeepOnion. Enough to deceive people. Okay, those who receive coins for free. But if someone blames to buy Privcy for their money. This is a 100% loss.
Be careful not to read the laudatory posts of people receiving these coins for free. There is no truth in them

You can't say it won't reach DeepOnion level. They also reached that level because of bull market at that time. Now they are also low. Privcy will also have its time.
legendary
Activity: 1496
Merit: 1019
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Well. how is this potential scam project?
No offense to the guys, but you will not even reach the level of DeepOnion. Enough to deceive people. Okay, those who receive coins for free. But if someone blames to buy Privcy for their money. This is a 100% loss.
Be careful not to read the laudatory posts of people receiving these coins for free. There is no truth in them
Activity: 109
PRiVCY can conduct anonymous and secure transactions using TOR technology. It is the currency of technology that matched the present era. This is truly wonderful. And I think the privacy development team is wonderful. That's because we always serve the entire PRiVCY community. And I have only expectation from the white paper to be released.
Activity: 196
good evening,

Weird, all the mixed reviews of the whitepaper. I remember maybe week 3 or 4 everyone asking for it all the time, now you find out it's a few days away and the mentality changed to "eh". I love reading whitepapers as you can always tell if someone else wrote them, whether or not it's just copy/paste mumbo jumbo or if the devs have a vision. I really like the coin mixing that's something I'm looking forward to. Other than that, if someone fails to retweet everything I'm going to be ashamed of them as they're right there on discord for you to see. So please, triple check you have everything, double check your bct posts, your activity, EVERYTHING! Do not be one of the few who miss out on this one!

I'm looking forward to reading the whitepaper when it comes out, I also think it's likely to attract new investors as there's a lot of folk who won't invest in projects without a white paper, which is perfectly understandable when there's a lot of questionable Alts out there!

I'll have to read up on "coin mixing" as I'm not exactly sure what it is Smiley

All doubts will be answered on it, so don't worry, it's just that there are different techniques to hide where coins go/to from, and one of the more proven is "coin mixing". There are advantages and disadvantages over others but it's a solid step towards making PRiVCY the best choice for privacy aware users Cheesy !!!
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
how many days users has to HODl the multiplier ammount for the AD11 to become a accepted HODLER 5k and more?

For me just hold it until the end of the airdrop because I think it will really going to be one of the rule until the end of the airdrop,  Another reason is I know Privcy is really worth to hold coin   Cheesy
Activity: 76
how many days users has to HODl the multiplier ammount for the AD11 to become a accepted HODLER 5k and more?
If you'll keep it in your wallet before the final check, then you are eligible for the higher multiplier.
The final check starts 24 hours before the airdrop and lasts up to the airdrop or so.
Just keep it in your wallet and you will be fine.
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
Activity: 123
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
The entry is closing in few hours time. T is mmportanr to double check if you have fpbe all mandatory retwees. Its going yo be massive. Though higger holders gets more but whatever you get is better than not getting at all
Activity: 221
Merit: 5

- Discord activity
- BCT activity

Good Luck Wink

Good luck to everyone in the big weekend airdrop.
Everyone please keep voting for PRiVCY on https://sonox.io you can vote one time each day, your vote will help the community and get us on another exchange.
Nuv
Activity: 55
The time for the AD is closer, don't forget to do all retweet. Go back to your account to be priv. tweet account and you have e all retweet. Dont forget, is a massive airdrop this time.do not miss hurry.This team  has done a good job building and engaging this community.
Airdrops have been flawless.
Jump to: