Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 141. (Read 127460 times)

Nuv
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
privcy team is doing a great job. we are all waiting in anticipation for the AD11. Goodluck to everyone as a privcy member.Any surprises for friday as it was last time? some good news for users from devs?
Activity: 234
fund this project too late hope i can still contribute and earn some coins, it really worth it, great discord community active ever come across great project with amazing various activities.
Activity: 190
Merit: 0
good evening,

Weird, all the mixed reviews of the whitepaper. I remember maybe week 3 or 4 everyone asking for it all the time, now you find out it's a few days away and the mentality changed to "eh". I love reading whitepapers as you can always tell if someone else wrote them, whether or not it's just copy/paste mumbo jumbo or if the devs have a vision. I really like the coin mixing that's something I'm looking forward to. Other than that, if someone fails to retweet everything I'm going to be ashamed of them as they're right there on discord for you to see. So please, triple check you have everything, double check your bct posts, your activity, EVERYTHING! Do not be one of the few who miss out on this one!

I'm looking forward to reading the whitepaper when it comes out, I also think it's likely to attract new investors as there's a lot of folk who won't invest in projects without a white paper, which is perfectly understandable when there's a lot of questionable Alts out there!

I'll have to read up on "coin mixing" as I'm not exactly sure what it is Smiley

Yep 'coin mixing' is the part I'm most interested in out of the whitepaper, really looking forward to reading it and seeing what sort of roadmap the project will have
Activity: 109
I just discovered Privcy and the excitement around it.
Still a few hours to go before the snapshot? Am I too late? Where can I find the participation rules? On discord channel?
Activity: 119
Merit: 3
hey yooyo
I wonder if I will get this airdrop i forget to send the o.0001 pffff  Lips sealed

i am now sending btc to buy some then i will send it hope i am not to late,

but will find out soon!!!

Activity: 171
Yet another massive airdrop around the corner,  it reminds me of the 1st airdrop which was huge I hope to get at least a thousand of Privcy this 2nd massive airdrop coming this weekend and I'm literally pumped about it.🐂
Activity: 51
I didn't think I would make it, but finally, at the last minute before I go to bed I was able to get enough to buy the rest of the privcy I need. I just have to transfer them to my wallet now.  Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Waiting for another great Airdrop. guys don't forget to follow the rules, next will be the big one.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
I am waiting any good news and new development that PRiVCY can offer. Whatever it is, its our privilege to be a part of it especially doing all necessary mandatory needed for all upcoming eventful airdrop 11 up to 20 and being active in retweeting, discord and BCT. Its great participating all PRiVCY Discord giveaways it is one way to enrich our best of skills while to make us members of the PRiVCY Community be active in all aspects. Anyway I wonder why I did not able see the #photo-giveaway and cannot even post because I tried to post something.
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
good evening,

Weird, all the mixed reviews of the whitepaper. I remember maybe week 3 or 4 everyone asking for it all the time, now you find out it's a few days away and the mentality changed to "eh". I love reading whitepapers as you can always tell if someone else wrote them, whether or not it's just copy/paste mumbo jumbo or if the devs have a vision. I really like the coin mixing that's something I'm looking forward to. Other than that, if someone fails to retweet everything I'm going to be ashamed of them as they're right there on discord for you to see. So please, triple check you have everything, double check your bct posts, your activity, EVERYTHING! Do not be one of the few who miss out on this one!

I'm looking forward to reading the whitepaper when it comes out, I also think it's likely to attract new investors as there's a lot of folk who won't invest in projects without a white paper, which is perfectly understandable when there's a lot of questionable Alts out there!

I'll have to read up on "coin mixing" as I'm not exactly sure what it is Smiley
Activity: 57
Discord
#rules

retweet and like all posts, is a mandatory for the AD11

donwanna miss it right?  Cool

I'm sure a lot of people wont follow the rules again and they will end up crying about it.
Hope everyone done following #rules in discord for AD11
Activity: 196
When PRIV in 600-700 sts, i have a huge of people sold PRIV in this price and a number of guys bought PRIV in this price. So they buy for what? i think everyone think that this price is so low, PRIV will grow up strongly in a couple next days. Watching it!  Grin
I totally agree with you .. I daily are still buying privs. I believe in the success of this project. I hope after the end of ad 20 I will hold 50k priv.
Activity: 241
Merit: 6
Be also to check out our giveaways at PRIVCY as they are getting pumped out daily, if you like heavy metal like i do, why not check out our partners in crime, TESTAMENT on youtube too. They are great live too
Yeah, even if you don't qualify for the airdrop, there's still plenty of Privcy to go around through the giveaways, and contests, which take place literally everyday on the Discord. Tune in Saturday night at 8:00pm EST for a classic movie trivia (for instance) Basically don't let the fact that you aren't qualified for the airdrop keep you from missing out on getting involved now while the prices are low and the Privcy is flowing. Go sign up at Crex24, and get yourself a little stash, and come see what the Discord is all about. If you want to be involved, the only person that can stop you is yourself.
Activity: 215
I also believe the Development team are working on a coin mixing service and releasing the white paper as well, interesting times ahead should see an increase in value too
Activity: 46
When PRIV in 600-700 sts, i have a huge of people sold PRIV in this price and a number of guys bought PRIV in this price. So they buy for what? i think everyone think that this price is so low, PRIV will grow up strongly in a couple next days. Watching it!  Grin
Be also to check out our giveaways at PRIVCY as they are getting pumped out daily, if you like heavy metal like i do, why not check out our partners in crime, TESTAMENT on youtube too. They are great live too
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
good evening,

Activity: 97
My feeling on the Whitepaper is that while most people will never read it, the fact that it exists is important to a large subgroup, and will be crucial for larger adoption. It will be a major selling point when we get onto a larger exchange. Many investors find it important, so it's important to all investors, weather they THINK it's important or not. How many times have we heard "When will the Whitepaper be released?"? Soon that will be a fading memory, and we can concentrate on other issues at hand.
By the time the year 2017 was the year of the bloated ICO, Whitepaper was the first thing I studied. I think it is really necessary, helping people shape the direction of the project. With the PRiVCY project, I will also take the time to research, and hope to have a team in our community translate into many languages.
Activity: 235
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I am too excited to the outcome of this AD11, especially to the HODLer club. This airdrop round shouldn't be miss, doing all necessary task to be eligible before checking ends. I am totally impressed with the hardwork and dedication to the whole team of PRiVCY for the past few weeks. Great milestones and developments has been announced recently. I believe this project has bright future ahead, long live PRiVCY community.
Activity: 241
Merit: 6
Everyone, its roughly 20 hours until the registration deadline, so a last reminder for you:

- Discord activity
- BCT activity
- Mandatory retweets (4) - you can find them in the #rules channel (discord)
- New HODL rules and multipliers

Make sure you have everything in order, you don't want to miss the big one!

Good Luck Wink

Me too sir, I don't want to miss this Priv Mega airdrop, I hope I have enough activities at discord and here at BTT...

Goodluck everyone..
You have a good amount of posts, however most of them seem a bit short, or right on the edge of being too short. Try to make some posts with a little more substance, rather then just one or two lines long, (or even less then one) and try to add a little something new to the conversation. I would hate to see someone get skipped over something silly, especially since it looks like you are trying to do your part, and have been posting a consistent number of posts. Good luck to you, and have a great night!
Jump to: