Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 159. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
I waited for the moment of joy, but this time, airdrop did not come to me.
Every day to continue for PRiVCY will continue.
And another problem was made.
What was my failure this time?
For the future, we must find the cause.

I'm sorry to hear that man.
Come into our Discord and ask in #support-center why we skipped you. I'm sure we can figure it out Wink
Don't give up, 10 more airdrops are coming
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
This project is doomed to failure. Has the same code as the deeponion. They completely copied the scheme of distributing the airdrop. They were too lazy to change something, people think! Until now, the project can not provide white paper, it is not clear at all why this coin. If for anonymous transactions - so there are much better projects.

We are a fork of Deeponion.  Yes. We said that from the start. We have hidden nothing. Deeponion staked the whole premine. We have not staked any of the premine. Deeponion did a 40 week airdrop and distributed each drop by the balances of each wallet. So the rich got richer. We did the first 10 weeks equally. We are not copying Deeponion,  we have seen what they did wrong and are trying to learn and fo things better. Our community is growing.  We are helpful and we see attacks on us every Saturday by members who have either been caught cheating or were skipped for not following our easy rules. Please make your own kinds up people. These accusations never come with evidence
Activity: 109
I waited for the moment of joy, but this time, airdrop did not come to me.
Every day to continue for PRiVCY will continue.
And another problem was made.
What was my failure this time?
For the future, we must find the cause.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
This project is doomed to failure. Has the same code as the deeponion. They completely copied the scheme of distributing the airdrop. They were too lazy to change something, people think! Until now, the project can not provide white paper, it is not clear at all why this coin. If for anonymous transactions - so there are much better projects.

I can't believe gullible idiots are actually buying this scam shitcoin copy of deeponion. the Devs have huge premined bags of this shitcoin ready to dump at the first sign of a pump.
Really? Same old shit gets posted every Saturday after some get skipped because they can't read the rules.
The huge premine you say will get dumped is distributed each Saturday.  It is the airdrop fund idiot.
Without a premine we couldn't do an airdrop.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1

I can't believe gullible idiots are actually buying this scam shitcoin copy of deeponion. the Devs have huge premined bags of this shitcoin ready to dump at the first sign of a pump.
Activity: 64
I got my first airdrop today... Well, thanks a lot PRiVCY team!
I'll be an holder like a tons of people here. Because I really believe into this project!
I wonder if people could point out those who didn't make the airdrop this week? I love the hostility from people who can't read simple rules, then fail at a simple airdrop and start calling everything a scam, either that or it's someone who tried to scam the airdrop using multiple accounts and got banned.
Ignorance you can fix but stupid is forever!

Ye I know it mate... Every week the same story...
Rules are really simple and we all repeat to follow them every day... but we got no chances...
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
I wonder if people could point out those who didn't make the airdrop this week? I love the hostility from people who can't read simple rules, then fail at a simple airdrop and start calling everything a scam, either that or it's someone who tried to scam the airdrop using multiple accounts and got banned.
Ignorance you can fix but stupid is forever!
Activity: 348
Merit: 22
SCAM PROJECT SAME PEOPLE AS DEEP ONION, HUGE DEV PREMINE< THEY WILL DUMP JUST LIKE DEEP ONION< MAJOR SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
Your airdrop campaign still running? The newcomers will still be able to join in airdrop?

Yes you can join, still 10 more rounds to go! Join our discord channel, read the #rules and register in #bot-cmd!
If you need help you can ask our support team! Good luck, hope to see you there Wink
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
This is a project run by children. Deep Onion ran out of airdrops so this is the next iteration. There is no future for this coin. I bought in early because I liked the overall message, but as time went on it was clear that the original message was not true to the beliefs of whoever is running this, it's just a money making scheme. That is the risk with a lot of the airdropped projects, though occasionally you find true gems in this manner. I do not believe this project is one of them.

That doesn't mean you can't make money off it. Obviously with airdrops that is the case, though the value is likely to continue to plummet with the current BTC market at a rate faster than coins are airdropped/staked. But without a run-up like BTC had last year and a corresponding alt-run, this is unlikely to ever materialize into anything worthwhile. So if you are truly interested in a crypto project with real world potential, look elsewhere. If you are willing to jump through hoops for small amounts of PRiV which you can then convert into small amounts of BTC, then by all means this is a project for you.

Thanks for your opinion Smiley
Come to our Discord, we can talk about it

Everyone is indeed entitled to have an opinion, but you haven't really explained how you you came to the conclusion that you think PRiV doesn't have a future.

Personally I think it does and I'm sure both myself and many others would be more than happy to discuss the matter in the discord chat Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I hope the team creates a good product that does not care about the school this time, hoping to prosper.
Already we have good product which protect the privacy of its users around the globe , using tor network , i think after the team will show us new improvement and innovation after the distribution of coins completed .

Activity: 4
Your airdrop campaign still running? The newcomers will still be able to join in airdrop?
This is a project run by children. Deep Onion ran out of airdrops so this is the next iteration. There is no future for this coin. I bought in early because I liked the overall message, but as time went on it was clear that the original message was not true to the beliefs of whoever is running this, it's just a money making scheme. That is the risk with a lot of the airdropped projects, though occasionally you find true gems in this manner. I do not believe this project is one of them.

That doesn't mean you can't make money off it. Obviously with airdrops that is the case, though the value is likely to continue to plummet with the current BTC market at a rate faster than coins are airdropped/staked. But without a run-up like BTC had last year and a corresponding alt-run, this is unlikely to ever materialize into anything worthwhile. So if you are truly interested in a crypto project with real world potential, look elsewhere. If you are willing to jump through hoops for small amounts of PRiV which you can then convert into small amounts of BTC, then by all means this is a project for you.

Thanks for your opinion Smiley
Come to our Discord, we can talk about it
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
AD10 is complete so now if you wanted to buy, get those buy orders in I'm sure they will get filled. It still amazes me how some people still don't get the rules.

Spam is when you post low quality posts, bounty hunter posts or post all of them in 1 day al the way to 10 minutes. I saw some people post 5 posts in 8 minutes. (This had to have been the biggest problem this week. Not really big as there were maybe 10 people with that status but still I think that's too high)

Not active meant you weren't active in chat or BCT so do both!

Last if you didn't get the holder reward you should have gone to explorer and figured out what 90% of you airdropped amount was, if you didn't get the holder reward you should know why.

Other than that there were many many more people who earned their reward this week so I truly hope you all make the next one as it will be the biggest one yet! (well besides AD1) but make sure you complete everything. Make sure those BCT posts are good and NOT in one day.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2

Activity: 645
Merit: 253
Congratulations! Round 10 Airdrop has been successfully distributed to 905 participants and another 450 000 PRiV distributed!

Jump to: