Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 160. (Read 127460 times)

copper member
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
I've read some comments from people about the Testament/PRiVCY Decibel Metal & Beer Fest: Los Angeles contest and most of them are positive but a few people are confused and missing the boat with it.

Even if they're not a Testament fan or even a heavy metal music fan, I wonder if they've stopped to think about the high value of those 3 prizes. The third prize (an autographed collection of Testament CDs, vinyl and DVDs) is worth hundreds of dollars.

The second prize (an autographed 20 ft x 10 ft or 6 x 3 meters banner of their The Formation of Damnation album cover used on many of their tours) originally cost the band $2,000.00 USD. Autographed and used on tour, it's quite the collectible that is worth even more if auctioned off online.  

And, well, the grand prize speaks for itself. The Decibel Metal & Beer Fest: Los Angeles is going to be the 2-day beer party of the year in Los Angeles, and the winner and their guest will be VIP all through it.

First Prize Package (for the winner AND their guest)

1.   Free meet-and-greet and photos with all five members of TESTAMENT and a pre-show dinner with Chuck Billy and Eric Peterson
2.   Two (2) free tickets for both festival days and includes free beer tasting ($300.00 retail value)
3.   Two (2) special commemorative TESTAMENT/PRiVCY jackets featuring a unique TESTAMENT/PRiVCY graphic design
4.   Two (2) special VIP backstage passes
5.   The winner and their guest will watch the TESTAMENT show from a special VIP area
6.   $100.00 worth of beer tickets to sample the many awesome craft beers on sale

And the other thing that some people seem to be confused about is buying PRIV to enter the contest. By the time the winner of the contest is announced on November 14, the price of PRIV could be much higher than what they paid for it to join the contest. So the winners will not only have won the prize but will own PRIV worth more than what they paid for it. And they can either sell that PRIV for a profit or keep it and watch it grow in value more. This is a no-brainer.

And even if they don't win the contest, they will still most likely have made money from the price increase of the PRIV!

And on August 20, PRiVCY will become an official sponsor of the Decibel Metal & Beer Fest: Los Angeles and their logo will go on that festival poster, so EVERYONE should be signing up for this contest and supporting PRiVCY coin!

Official contest and promotional agreement press release at Adrenaline PR: http://www.adrenalinepr.com/thrash-legends-testament-forge-into-the-world-of-cryptocurrency-with-privcy-coin/

Everyone should be signing up for this contest at http://testamentlegions.com/privcy!

Activity: 84

10th Airdrop has been distributed to 905 participants!

Congratulations! Another 450 000 PRiV distributed!

Next airdrop will be on 18th of August @ 16:00 UTC, cut off for NEW registrations is on 17th of August @ 16:00 UTC

771 HODLers have been airdropped part of the 95% pot (427 500 PRiV)
522.1528765 PRiV was the normal payout without any multipliers, maximum payout was 2088.611506 PRiV

5% (22 500 PRiV) of the pot was distributed to 134 Non-Holders/New/or HODLers missing mandatory retweet 167.9104478 PRiV each

Spreadsheet for distribution logs AD1-10(Tabs on bottom): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PFT2DInkk3Hmsr6PBPPJodLnfMdQjYpFTFh7QsOZNpI/edit?usp=sharing

Check out new rules for AD11 to benefit from this massive 750 000 PRiV AD!

Please note that ALL TWEETS from Sunday 12th to Thursday 16th are mandatory to retweet!

Thanks I finally got accepted and received my priv
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

10th Airdrop has been distributed to 905 participants!

Congratulations! Another 450 000 PRiV distributed!

Next airdrop will be on 18th of August @ 16:00 UTC, cut off for NEW registrations is on 17th of August @ 16:00 UTC

771 HODLers have been airdropped part of the 95% pot (427 500 PRiV)
522.1528765 PRiV was the normal payout without any multipliers, maximum payout was 2088.611506 PRiV

5% (22 500 PRiV) of the pot was distributed to 134 Non-Holders/New/or HODLers missing mandatory retweet 167.9104478 PRiV each

Spreadsheet for distribution logs AD1-10(Tabs on bottom): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PFT2DInkk3Hmsr6PBPPJodLnfMdQjYpFTFh7QsOZNpI/edit?usp=sharing

Check out new rules for AD11 to benefit from this massive 750 000 PRiV AD!

Please note that ALL TWEETS from Sunday 12th to Thursday 16th are mandatory to retweet!
Activity: 62
Merit: 3
I got unfairly banned from the admin and he refuses to overturn the ban.  I'm confused.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
Another week, another airdrop w/PRiVCY...

AD10 Has Dropped!

Don't sleep on AD11 already, prepare for the huge airdrop coming up at the end of the week, next Saturday 18 August 16:00 UTC

NOTE: Post 1, week AD11, archiving
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

PRiVCY Coin Round 10 Post Airdrop Community News

Hello Everyone! Its been 3 days since my last article with PRiVCY Coin, Due to my busy schedule. But rest assured that next week we will continue to tackle the fresh news and updates about PRiVCY Coin Project. Today we will discuss about the airdrop news for round #10...READ MORE

Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Another airdrop distributed! What a great week!
We're going straight to the AD11 Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
Another week has gone by! Airdrop time is in less than an hour, I am sure we are all excited!  Smiley

No mandatory tasks this week so I am sure many more people will be accepted and receive a chunky amount of PRIV each  Cool
Activity: 201
i hope this is real hype and not because airdrop shit noobs invested in privcy go!
Activity: 97
I hope the team creates a good product that does not care about the school this time, hoping to prosper.
Activity: 109
Airdrop 10 starts in a few hours.
Continue to make the best effort.
Enjoying the airdrop will start again.
There is nothing but fun.
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
I am excited that this project is doing great and the community growing day after day. I call PRiVCY airdrop the Airdrop of the Year . the team is strong and approach towards the project is calculative and smart.

You are right. The project is different from other Airdrops I have seen. The community is strong and vibrant, and the discord channel always active.
Activity: 196
I do not participate in the distribution of PRiVCY coins and do not get them, it just became interesting to read reviews on the PRiVCY project. Well, who got what in the end? How profitable is this activity in a falling market?

The project has been listed on exchange platform , if you are interested in this project , you can buy it on any exchange platform ,I think you will earn a lot , because the price now is very cheap , you can earn a lot , when it's in bull market .

They are excellent opportunities for the PRiVCY community. It is a good time to invest.

For investment is now the most suitable time, the coin is not expensive so far and as soon as bitcoin rises in value for sabo and the rest will be dragged.

True that. Currently you can buy a good amount of Priv between 800 - 900 sats and aim for the different Hodler clubs for additional advantage in the upcoming airdrops.
Better be ready for AD11.

I fully agree the current PRiVCY price is just pennies, it is arguably one of the best opportunities since the first drop to get the highest amount of privs due to the fact its 750000 priv drop.

In fact now it's a fantastic time to buy, and if you do don't forget to participate in #special-giveaways as we're making a giveaway for purchases above 1K PRIV Cheesy !!!
Activity: 207
We are Anonymous. We are PRiVCY!

You nailed it, Privcy is an anonymous coin with a working team and active community. In fact, privcy community is home of good news and happiness
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
We are Anonymous. We are PRiVCY!

Activity: 112
Merit: 6
I do not participate in the distribution of PRiVCY coins and do not get them, it just became interesting to read reviews on the PRiVCY project. Well, who got what in the end? How profitable is this activity in a falling market?
I think privcy is already a strong project, when bull market will begin privcy will extremely pump (low supply, good development).Calculated?

I think PRiVCY have done an amazing job in such a short time span. To have gotten the Testament deal at such a young age is truly a great achievement. Not to mention how active the entire team is with the community and keeping everyone up to date. A well managed project with a growing community, I think PRiVCY has a bright future ahead!
Activity: 64

The project has been listed on exchange platform , if you are interested in this project , you can buy it on any exchange platform ,I think you will earn a lot , because the price now is very cheap , you can earn a lot , when it's in bull market .

They are excellent opportunities for the PRiVCY community. It is a good time to invest.

For investment is now the most suitable time, the coin is not expensive so far and as soon as bitcoin rises in value for sabo and the rest will be dragged.

True that. Currently you can buy a good amount of Priv between 800 - 900 sats and aim for the different Hodler clubs for additional advantage in the upcoming airdrops.
Better be ready for AD11.

I fully agree the current PRiVCY price is just pennies, it is arguably one of the best opportunities since the first drop to get the highest amount of privs due to the fact its 750000 priv drop.
the price of PRIVCY goes down to 10% of his first price ... and for now its average on 800 or 900, i hope it will rise soon to 1k and more
Activity: 75
I think privcy is already a strong project, when bull market will begin privcy will extremely pump (low supply, good development).Calculated?
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Airdrop 10 is coming! Get ready for all accepted participants another fresh Privcy will land later to your wallet  Grin And don't forget also our great news about our Testament giveaway  Wink
Activity: 143
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL
I will join here.Let's see what happened with me....Smiley

Great! Thanks for joining our very supportive and active community!

You can also win prizes by joining here. THE DECIBEL METAL & BEER FEST: LOS ANGELES CONTEST! No doubt! Prizes are all amazing if you win this huge contest/competition!  Grin Wink Cheesy

If you want to join this contest. Read the full details here: http://testamentlegions.com/privcy/

You can also be a part of our Holders Club if you buy 5k minimum of $PRIVCY at:
https://crex24.com/exchange/PRIV-BTC
https://crex24.com/exchange/PRIV-ETH

Just DM on #badge-request.

PS. Do not forget to observe first and read the #rules and #announcement in our Discord community channel! There's a surprise waiting for you there! Good luck to all new comers like you! May Testament and Privcy team, Rock n roll with us all! Cheers to us all in advance!
Jump to: