Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 168. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10
@everyone please vote for listing PRiVCY on SonoX! No sign up required but just click the link then look and hit Vote next to PRiVCY PRiV. Keep voting everyday and lets make it to rank#1 here https://sonox.io/
Activity: 134
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
I’ve been reading through these latest posts and see a lot of you reminding each other about being active and retweeting and basically following the rules.  Good job everyone!! This community is growing stronger by the day. As many of you know there have also been some “house rules” set in PRiVCY discord. This is not to take any fun away from anybody, but just a reminder to show respect to one another. Also, to keep our chat from having a “trashy” image to current community members and to new members that will be joining us. The PRiVCY project is not an average project and sets itself to high standards, which it properly deserves. So with that being said, you have roughly 40 hours until the airdrop 10 registration cutoff!  Make sure you start double checking yourselves!!
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Just 40 hours or so before AD10 deadline, time for everyone to check if all the requirements have been met. ReTweets, posts and Discord activity.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
== GETTING READY FOR AIRDROP 10 ==

Registration Deadline is at August 10 16:00 UCT
Airdrop starts at August 11 16:00 UCT

* BCT activity level has to be at 28+ before the deadline! Show some
  activity there, make quality posts in different threads (except off-topic)
  No spam, no burst posting. Bounty report posts don't count als active.  

* Discord activity is mandatory. You don't have to spend hours here
  just drop in a couple times a week and chat some with members.
  There is no set limit in EXP points, so stop asking please.

* Make at least one retweet of an official PRiVCY tweet from this week

* Make sure you wear the latest #signature (Signatures4.txt)

* AD10 - hold at least 90% of your total airdropped amount in your airdrop address on 10.08.2018

* Most people done it already but if you haven't don't forget to send the 0.001 Priv to verify your
  walletaddress for info #announcements. Use Coin Control when you send the verification payment.
  Read the #faq for info!

* Mods start final checks at friday, Status update is saturday!

* There is no Free Lunch, you have a responsibility yourself to keep
  taking notice of the #rules and #announcements an pinned messages during the week.
  We are here to help not to babysitt

For help go to #support-center
For wallet issues go to #wallet-help
For bot commands go to #bots-cmd

Multi-account scammers will be caught!

=== GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WITH ROUND 10 ===

I should be good with this list. Looking forward for AD10.
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
Saw some people getting upset about the new house rules. I don't think they will even affect the majority of our members considering most are pretty nice and friendly. There was just a rather unpleasant dispute in #general and people got really immature with what was being said. We don't need hatred or unfriendliness in our community, that is all these rules aim to keep out.

Feel free to joke and have fun in chat as we always do, just be nice  Smiley

The vast majority of folk in the discord chat are both very friendly and helpful,personally I've enjoyed chatting to everyone in discord Smiley

As with everything in life there's always a tiny minority who seem to want to stuff things up or be disruptive.

I didn't see on Discord those people upset by the rules. They must really be just a few, which in a community of over 1000 people is basically nothing.

I shouldn't have called it upset, but some were concerned over how strict some of the rules would be due to the amount of banter thrown around in #general most of the time
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
PRiVCY
Preparing for AD10 is cool if one can simply follow and adhere to the rules without been oblivious . I am though kinda glad that I'm part of other applicant  opportuned to get 149.006 PRiV for the first time, but yet still been skipped for Eligibility. Does this mean I can still be eligible before 11th August for AD10. It shall look like taboo missing out this alluring Airdrop with all tasks been performed with utmost capacity.
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
 == GETTING READY FOR AIRDROP 10 ==

Registration Deadline is at August 10 16:00 UCT
Airdrop starts at August 11 16:00 UCT

* BCT activity level has to be at 28+ before the deadline! Show some
  activity there, make quality posts in different threads (except off-topic)
  No spam, no burst posting. Bounty report posts don't count als active.  

* Discord activity is mandatory. You don't have to spend hours here
  just drop in a couple times a week and chat some with members.
  There is no set limit in EXP points, so stop asking please.

* Make at least one retweet of an official PRiVCY tweet from this week

* Make sure you wear the latest #signature (Signatures4.txt)

* AD10 - hold at least 90% of your total airdropped amount in your airdrop address on 10.08.2018

* Most people done it already but if you haven't don't forget to send the 0.001 Priv to verify your
  walletaddress for info #announcements. Use Coin Control when you send the verification payment.
  Read the #faq for info!

* Mods start final checks at friday, Status update is saturday!

* There is no Free Lunch, you have a responsibility yourself to keep
  taking notice of the #rules and #announcements an pinned messages during the week.
  We are here to help not to babysitt

For help go to #support-center
For wallet issues go to #wallet-help
For bot commands go to #bots-cmd

Multi-account scammers will be caught!

=== GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WITH ROUND 10 ===
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
For those that got missing mandatory retweet in the last AD,  it's important to stay retweeting every tweet and all tweets. With that,  you are sire of not missing out because of retweet.
That's what I will do, after missing that mandatory tweet last week  Grin though I made 3 other retweets.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Saw some people getting upset about the new house rules. I don't think they will even affect the majority of our members considering most are pretty nice and friendly. There was just a rather unpleasant dispute in #general and people got really immature with what was being said. We don't need hatred or unfriendliness in our community, that is all these rules aim to keep out.

The vast majority of folk in the discord chat are both very friendly and helpful,personally I've enjoyed chatting to everyone in discord Smiley

As with everything in life there's always a tiny minority who seem to want to stuff things up or be disruptive.

I didn't see on Discord those people upset by the rules. They must really be just a few, which in a community of over 1000 people is basically nothing.
Activity: 362
Merit: 7

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

Activity: 402
Woocommerce plugin is the big step in introducing PRiVCY to the world. After our plugin is implemented on some shopping site(s) more people will know about us which will result with better money flow and price will increase
I don't think this can be enough actually as long as we are having some more privacy features. As a privacy coin, people will not use till we can ensure anonymous transaction.
Activity: 296
Woocommerce plugin is the big step in introducing PRiVCY to the world. After our plugin is implemented on some shopping site(s) more people will know about us which will result with better money flow and price will increase
Activity: 149

e
I just read Sir xsinx article about the coming of the Privcy's Woo Commerce plug in. This is another great news and good move by the team. Most of the people now in every part of the world preferred online shopping and selling. This will hit especially because the Privcy coin will be used as the main currency on using it. Very nice idea.
I second that. Online shopping is getting more and more popular, and there is a crazy amount of new online shops popping up every single day. We can benefit greatly from this and thanks to our plugin, the whole process of making partnerships with new websites will become a piece of cake Cool

The WooCommerce plugin is a big first step in getting PRiV accepted as a payment worldwide. First start with WooCommerce and WordPress based online shops then expand from there.  This is great news for PRIV and will allow our coin to be used as payments across the globe.  Everyday we make more strides in growing and expanding our development and reach.

Big things are to come once our Testament partnership really kicks off! The flood gates will open Smiley

Going into e-commerce is indeed a good idea in this age where people now do most of their shopping online.  I really commends the development on this.  It is a  good use case which will boost the credibility of the coin
WooCommerce will make the priv more famous and adoptable by the more and more people. this will result in the increase in the price of the priv . lets see when this is going to be implemented Smiley
Activity: 207

e
I just read Sir xsinx article about the coming of the Privcy's Woo Commerce plug in. This is another great news and good move by the team. Most of the people now in every part of the world preferred online shopping and selling. This will hit especially because the Privcy coin will be used as the main currency on using it. Very nice idea.
I second that. Online shopping is getting more and more popular, and there is a crazy amount of new online shops popping up every single day. We can benefit greatly from this and thanks to our plugin, the whole process of making partnerships with new websites will become a piece of cake Cool

The WooCommerce plugin is a big first step in getting PRiV accepted as a payment worldwide. First start with WooCommerce and WordPress based online shops then expand from there.  This is great news for PRIV and will allow our coin to be used as payments across the globe.  Everyday we make more strides in growing and expanding our development and reach.

Big things are to come once our Testament partnership really kicks off! The flood gates will open Smiley

Going into e-commerce is indeed a good idea in this age where people now do most of their shopping online.  I really commends the development on this.  It is a  good use case which will boost the credibility of the coin
I see PRiVCY taken over the e-commerce industry. The dream is becoming clear day by day.  Hold your coin tight and don't ever think of selling it
Activity: 68
I say welcome back create privacy hope this get better again and can last a long time, I think it's become things that recently returned with a system that is also very fresh.
Activity: 84

e

Activity: 52
For those that got missing mandatory retweet in the last AD,  it's important to stay retweeting every tweet and all tweets. With that,  you are sire of not missing out because of retweet.

Or just read the rules and be active on discord. Anyone that was active saw the rules.
Activity: 29
Jump to: