Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 165. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 1
Hi guys, when to start? Now I'm ready for AD10. I can not afford to miss this. I was very interested in this project.

Just follow this link https://discord.gg and join discord channel then go straight to #rule and read about the dos and don't as well as the registration command. Then go to #btc-cmd for your registration.
Best of luck
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hi guys, when to start? Now I'm ready for AD10. I can not afford to miss this. I was very interested in this project.
you have few hours left to join the current AD but you can still participate in the coming AD. If indeed you are ready,  you should have change your signature to the appropriate and got your wallet setup. You as well need to retweet the official tweets from Privacy.
Activity: 168
Activity: 91
good day to all privcy family. AD10 is almost knocking at our door. i believe we have all done all the necessary tasks to be eligible for the airdrop.
i wish everyone goodluck.
Wow - this week flew by.  AD10 is the last AD before the new AD11 rules take affect.  I think AD11 will be interesting to see how many participate above the 5k level (even without the 5k min limit that was recently removed).  Even without the 5k min requirement, that level is what you want to achieve to get the full AD base amount.
I am new how much priv. i get?

Well if you new then you will receive a share of 5% of the airdropped amount (capped at max 1/100 of 5% per person). It depends on the total participants that are in this group, but you will never receive more then 225 PRIV this round.
And 11th airdrop will be huge. 750K of coins will be distributed. I'm waiting for that day, since I already have a little bit over 5K. And if you don't have 5K you will be still getting some.

Do all you can to be a part of AD11, you won't regret it. The distribution is expected to be huge. Most guys i know are gathering to meet up the 5k threshold.
Activity: 420
Merit: 142
PRiVCY has developed more and more.
There is nothing but fun.
I am striving for airdrop every day.
We are expecting a white paper to surprise everyone.

Whitepapper release will pump privcy.this fall will be awesome

In a depressed market nothing really helps to pump. Timing should not be underrated when talking about releasing major updates. On the other hand, not releasing a white paper on time will also have drawbacks. Difficult dilemma
Activity: 347
Merit: 10
good day to all privcy family. AD10 is almost knocking at our door. i believe we have all done all the necessary tasks to be eligible for the airdrop.
Wow - this week flew by.  AD10 is the last AD before the new AD11 rules take affect.  I think AD11 will be interesting to see how many participate above the 5k level (even without the 5k min limit that was recently removed).  Even without the 5k min requirement, that level is what you want to achieve to get the full AD base amount.
I am glad the limit was removed and 5k just have a little higher multiplier.
This really favors people who didn't participate in all rounds of the airdrop or don't have the possibility to buy the rest up to the 5k.

This is really true. if not then the beginner how to join. And this is a very important factor
Activity: 29
It's very joyous to k ow that the 5k limit for 95% of AD11 has been removed.  Participants with lesser amount will have a fair share from the AD and that will guarantee more votes from the community
Activity: 123
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Well if you new then you will receive a share of 5% of the airdropped amount (capped at max 1/100 of 5% per person). It depends on the total participants that are in this group, but you will never receive more then 225 PRIV this round.
And 11th airdrop will be huge. 750K of coins will be distributed. I'm waiting for that day, since I already have a little bit over 5K. And if you don't have 5K you will be still getting some.
congratulations on joining the 5k holders,  it's was a good news to realise we can still earn good amount from AD11 with less than 5k.
Activity: 101
A whitepaper will help with the price but i wouldn't expect a major pump in this market. The airdrop rules are helping to maintain stability in an unstable market, I think there will no further dumps after this airdrop
Activity: 75

Whitepapper release will pump privcy.this fall will be awesome
Activity: 48

Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod

Activity: 128
MEGAWONGA COMPETITION
20 with highest PRiV increase this week split 5000 PRiV prize!

#megawongaprivweek @testament #PRiVCY @PRiVCY_COIN @chuckfcknbilly @ericpeterson
@SonofaBitcoin01 #PRiVCY #PRIV #crypto #privacy $PRIV #Airdrops #megawongaprivweek

Click image for prize breakdown details on Discord

NOTE: Post 5, week AD10, archiving
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Honest greetings to fast-growing PRiVCY family, I hope we can gather more and more dedicated people to help this nice project fulfill our expectations. I wish us all a good luck in the better days ahead.
good and fair rules are being implemented by the dev team and it will help to increase the more dedicated people in the project.. we need more development that will increase the interest of people in the project Smiley

Don't worry mate, the dev team is increasing his work day after day.
A lot of new things will be announced soon, keep in touch with us Wink
Nuv
Activity: 55
Activity: 109
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
How's everyone doing today? Few hours left before our weekly deadline! Make sure that you have done all the requirements for this airdrop week.
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
I am glad the limit was removed and 5k just have a little higher multiplier.
This really favors people who didn't participate in all rounds of the airdrop or don't have the possibility to buy the rest up to the 5k.

This was the mindset exactly in altering the 5k rule for AD11. If users havent been around since AD1 they couldn't have accumulated 5k or more from Airdrops alone without investing. We wanted to make sure those who have participated in less than 10 airdrops but HODL 90%++ still get a decent portion of the airdrop, just a lower multiplier than if they had 5-10k. 

Its also better on the flip side, as DUMPERS less than 5k get a smaller multiplier the further they go below 5k. Overall a more fair distribution for everybody... and once you cross 10k the investor multipliers after AD11+ get interesting! Smiley
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
Hoping to see all the PRiVCY Community Members before AD20 if everybody have the guts please show the world of cryptocurrency especially in the PRiVCY Discord the beautiful spots and landmarks of your wonderful country. Through this kind of contest proves that PRiVCY is anywhere around and members being proud to showcase their beautiful place with PRiVCY logo and holding with HODL PRiV or BUY PRiV. Most especially if with news media around. This is the most interesting giveaway and its 3rd photo-giveaway. I have participated the 2 photo-giveaways so I enjoyed having photoshots anywhere near my place and so proud holding my HODL PRiV BUY PRiV. I am encouraging everyone to participate this new photo giveaway post your photos on PRiVCY Discord #photo-giveaway entries will be accepted up until August 18, 2018 at 16:00 UCT. Most voted pictures wins lots of PRiV!

Well said my friend! Loved the last two photo-giveaways, its great to see users around the globe and their images. Looking forward to seeing some good entries, some great prizes for the winners!

No entries so far... but im sure they will roll in soon enough! #Photo-Giveaway channel in Discord check it out!! 1st place gets 100 priv, 2nd gets 50 priv and 3rd gets 20 priv.
Activity: 149
Honest greetings to fast-growing PRiVCY family, I hope we can gather more and more dedicated people to help this nice project fulfill our expectations. I wish us all a good luck in the better days ahead.
good and fair rules are being implemented by the dev team and it will help to increase the more dedicated people in the project.. we need more development that will increase the interest of people in the project Smiley
Jump to: