Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 166. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I missed the last airdrop because I used web wallet,
although I wasn't aware, I hope I qualify for the next round.
I will like to know what the team is doing about exchange listing, more exchange is needed. I wanna suggest kucoin. We can participate in the monthly voting leveraging on the ever enthusiastic community.
It's gonna be a great boost for the community

Sorry about that, I remember you from Discord, I personally warned you that the webwallet was not valid for the airdrop but unfortunately you didn't read it on time, hope you make it for the next one Cheesy

About the exchanges, I know KuCoin is on the mind of our mods and admins, indeed we tried to get listed near AD3, but we didn't get as many votes as expected; right now we're focused on Shardax.com and Sonox.io, on which I remind all of you that you can vote every 24 hours Smiley
But why is the web wallet not ok to consider as valid? I am only curious about it, I don't have one.

Our devs are working hard to make it valid for the airdrop, the thing is right now it doesn't offer CoinControl, and that's a must to correctly validate the mandatory 0.001 TX transaction. Without it, you cannot specify the "change address" and funds end up in a subaddress, so maklng a mess in the explorer Smiley

But if you want to have a wallet not for the airdrop, it's fine then Cheesy
I think web wallet operates same way exchange wallet does. That's why you can use both, only QT wallet.
Well if you are real supporter, why not use such great feature like staking? It's 10% per year and second year 7%.

Nope, once CoinControl gets implemented there won't be any problems with using the webwallet, as it's provided by us Smiley

Indeed, initially nobody thought that it would cause problems, until it did, and we had to manually review the TX from many users.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
I will like to know what the team is doing about exchange listing, more exchange is needed. I wanna suggest kucoin. We can participate in the monthly voting leveraging on the ever enthusiastic community.

Sorry about that, I remember you from Discord, I personally warned you that the webwallet was not valid for the airdrop but unfortunately you didn't read it on time, hope you make it for the next one Cheesy

About the exchanges, I know KuCoin is on the mind of our mods and admins, indeed we tried to get listed near AD3, but we didn't get as many votes as expected; right now we're focused on Shardax.com and Sonox.io, on which I remind all of you that you can vote every 24 hours Smiley
But why is the web wallet not ok to consider as valid? I am only curious about it, I don't have one.

Our devs are working hard to make it valid for the airdrop, the thing is right now it doesn't offer CoinControl, and that's a must to correctly validate the mandatory 0.001 TX transaction. Without it, you cannot specify the "change address" and funds end up in a subaddress, so maklng a mess in the explorer Smiley

I think web wallet operates same way exchange wallet does. That's why you can use both, only QT wallet.
Well if you are real supporter, why not use such great feature like staking? It's 10% per year and second year 7%.
Activity: 196

Activity: 117
Honest greetings to fast-growing PRiVCY family, I hope we can gather more and more dedicated people to help this nice project fulfill our expectations. I wish us all a good luck in the better days ahead.
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
good day to all privcy family. AD10 is almost knocking at our door. i believe we have all done all the necessary tasks to be eligible for the airdrop.
i wish everyone goodluck.
Wow - this week flew by.  AD10 is the last AD before the new AD11 rules take affect.  I think AD11 will be interesting to see how many participate above the 5k level (even without the 5k min limit that was recently removed).  Even without the 5k min requirement, that level is what you want to achieve to get the full AD base amount.
I am glad the limit was removed and 5k just have a little higher multiplier.
This really favors people who didn't participate in all rounds of the airdrop or don't have the possibility to buy the rest up to the 5k.

We try to be as fair as possible. Sure mistakes might happen along the way, but we want everyone to be a part of our community
we have some new rules on discord server , let's check it and do it .

AD 11 will  make communtity stronger and stronger on  this month

There a lot of newcomers on the telegram channel recently. I don't know where they come from but it's a huge boost for the community. It's really incredible how fast our community is growing every day. Very positive for the future!
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
good day to all privcy family. AD10 is almost knocking at our door. i believe we have all done all the necessary tasks to be eligible for the airdrop.
Wow - this week flew by.  AD10 is the last AD before the new AD11 rules take affect.  I think AD11 will be interesting to see how many participate above the 5k level (even without the 5k min limit that was recently removed).  Even without the 5k min requirement, that level is what you want to achieve to get the full AD base amount.
This really favors people who didn't participate in all rounds of the airdrop or don't have the possibility to buy the rest up to the 5k.

We try to be as fair as possible. Sure mistakes might happen along the way, but we want everyone to be a part of our community
we have some new rules on discord server , let's check it and do it .

AD 11 will  make communtity stronger and stronger on  this month
Activity: 87
Merit: 3

Activity: 180
Merit: 10
I love the photo giveaway. It really shows how different we all are and the amazing places you live in. I really want to see someone at a Fed meeting with a sign that says Stake Privcy right behind the chairman like the guy who held the sign that said Buy Bitcoin. If anyone could do that I swear I would give them my first born!

I also saw a post regarding people who lose their collective $h&t when they miss the airdrop, even when it's their fault, and how others haven't really seen it. If any of you are looking for some laughs then be with me in Support Center on Saturday after the airdrop!

ikr stuff like the photo contest gives us integrity shows how we are not just bot humans, also the puzzle giveaway this time was harder but less prize than the last one, do you think i should increase difficulty ?

I also loved most the PRiVCY Discord #photo-giveaway because members participating have courage showing how they truly care PRiVCY making the reality of the said contest proving ang showing themselves proudful for their country and for PRiVCY with pride.
Next is puzzle giveaway is very uniquely hard though but such a good way that members will find a way how to get the PRiV for exact answers. Its really cool contest but kindly give more hints.
Also for PRiVCY gaming I hope lots games that most members could play. Games for boys girls teens and all ages.
Now good luck for the coming Airdrop10. I hope I could be one of the hodler club anytime soon.
Activity: 190

Yeah in the interest of fairness it was probably a good move, it didn't affect me but I know the feeling of getting in late
Activity: 76
Activity: 84
Activity: 52
With AD10 the airdrop has reached half of its way. Price is quite stable, doesn't go much up, doesn't go much down either. It will be interesting to observer how the project will unfold in the next few months.
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
Has anyone else seen a testament concert? I have it was bloody awesome, moshpit was nuts, I love to see the band members wearing PRIVCY COIN shirts
Really? that's great I didn't have the opportunity to see the concert, it's nice to hear it was awesome and I'd love to see them putting on PRiVCY shirt that will be Amazing for sure!😍

I am sure the core team have many surprises in store for us with the Testament-PRiV deal! I think we definitely will be seeing some crazy marketing for our little coin, going to be crazy!

They have teased at the possibility of winning tickets which would be amazing, the coming weeks will be very exciting for sure!  Grin
Activity: 171
Has anyone else seen a testament concert? I have it was bloody awesome, moshpit was nuts, I love to see the band members wearing PRIVCY COIN shirts
Really? that's great I didn't have the opportunity to see the concert, it's nice to hear it was awesome and I'd love to see them putting on PRiVCY shirt that will be Amazing for sure!😍
Activity: 215
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
== GETTING READY FOR AIRDROP 10 ==

Registration Deadline is at August 10 16:00 UCT
Airdrop starts at August 11 16:00 UCT

* BCT activity level has to be at 28+ before the deadline! Show some
  activity there, make quality posts in different threads (except off-topic)
  No spam, no burst posting. Bounty report posts don't count als active.  

* Discord activity is mandatory. You don't have to spend hours here
  just drop in a couple times a week and chat some with members.
  There is no set limit in EXP points, so stop asking please.

* Make at least one retweet of an official PRiVCY tweet from this week

* Make sure you wear the latest #signature (Signatures4.txt)

* AD10 - hold at least 90% of your total airdropped amount in your airdrop address on 10.08.2018

* Most people done it already but if you haven't don't forget to send the 0.001 Priv to verify your
  walletaddress for info #announcements. Use Coin Control when you send the verification payment.
  Read the #faq for info!

* Mods start final checks at friday, Status update is saturday!

* There is no Free Lunch, you have a responsibility yourself to keep
  taking notice of the #rules and #announcements an pinned messages during the week.
  We are here to help not to babysitt

For help go to #support-center
For wallet issues go to #wallet-help
For bot commands go to #bots-cmd

Multi-account scammers will be caught!

=== GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WITH ROUND 10 ===

Great list of reminders buddy, This will help alot of people who's always having some problem on missing to do some weekly activities to be eligible on airdrop. Airdrop 10 is coming good luck everyone!
Activity: 121

PRiVCY Coin WooCommerce plugin coming soon

Hello Everyone! welcome to another exciting news and updates about PRiVCY Coin, This time we will talk about the incoming development news of PRiVCY Coin...READ MORE

Well that's a pretty cool feature !
I don't really know WOO Commerce how big is that ?

Anyway, Can't wait to know what else you guys are cooking !!  Cheesy

Keep up the good job  Cool
PRiVCY community, keep voting everyday on SonoX. https://sonox.io/
We are now number 13 in Rank, if you all will help us, we will be in top 10!
come on everyone, we can do this, after sono, we can find another higher tier exchange to get listed on.
So many to choose from.
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
PRiVCY community, keep voting everyday on SonoX. https://sonox.io/
We are now number 13 in Rank, if you all will help us, we will be in top 10!
With the PriVCY airdrop, if you buy and hold more coins, you get more airdrop ie 5k coins gets you the 1x multiplier, 10k gets you 1.1x multiplier if you get 1 million you get 10x multiplier etc. pays to pay for Privcy for the future airdrops
Jump to: