Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 163. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 7
Following this project from the start, and I'm joining every Airdrop. I'm really happy of this community and of every mod/support/admin there, they are really helpful and nice with everyone!
There are some dumpers, like every project, but I think they won't hurt us.

I wouldn't be overly concerned about the dumpers, if they want to sell for cents rather than look at the long term prospects thats their call.

What is evident at the moment is buy support is slowly but steadily increasing and the price is rising when most Alts are bleeding so I'm fairly sure they'll regret it in the future Smiley
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Stay tuned guys, today at 15.00 UTC we'll announce a good news on Discord Wink
The community is REALLY great, keep supporting this project!

Very nice. It seems that every week we are getting some news. The team is clearly very active - this can only be good for PRiVCY.
Activity: 347

I'm looking forward to this update. I hope this is a fire
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
we are waiting.  That will be the time for the closure of AD10 entry.
Activity: 84
Today is the day of manual checking I pray I make make it this time around
Activity: 378
Merit: 104

Better than the last big announcement? Tongue

If you didn't understand what the last announcement means, don't come in our Discord at 15.00 UTC Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 14

Better than the last big announcement? Tongue
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Activity: 116
Following this project from the start, and I'm joining every Airdrop. I'm really happy of this community and of every mod/support/admin there, they are really helpful and nice with everyone!
There are some dumpers, like every project, but I think they won't hurt us.
Activity: 64
ready for tomorrow?  Cool Grin
new airdrop comming

follow me on twitter @AmeliaRaske

I'm ready! Smiley This is my first Airdrop, I really hope I did everything fine Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
This project is amazing, keep it going guys
I love to see how much this community keeps growing day by day. A lot of new users are joining and we're almost at the half of this Aidrop.
I'm pretty sure news are coming also, devs are awesome Smiley

many coins are drop a price, because the big players are still resting. And they gave us the opportunity to buy PRiVCY.
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
ready for tomorrow?  Cool Grin
new airdrop comming

follow me on twitter @AmeliaRaske
We need to check up the voting on sonox.io remember you can vote every day.  Let see PRiVCY move up
Activity: 202
wow why to much comments 174 sites!!!

IS THIS BEST PRIVACY PROJECT EVER?

CAN PRIVCY BEAT ALL PRIVACY COINS?!

Bro, you need to know the PRIVACY still a new project , we have too much things to do . Such as developing new features or listing a new exchange platform , it's not the best now , but I think it can do this .
Merit: 100
Really looking forward to that announcement in 2 days Cheesy
Wish you all the best and everybody good luck for the AirDrop tomorrow and may the dumpers be punished  Angry
Let the weak hand dump their precious privcy, they will regret soon Smiley
You should be glad because they gave you the opportunity to buy more cheap PriVCY. You can buy more and wait until the value of the coin reaches the level you desire, the opportunity to get rich from here.
Activity: 57
Really looking forward to that announcement in 2 days Cheesy
Wish you all the best and everybody good luck for the AirDrop tomorrow and may the dumpers be punished  Angry
Let the weak hand dump their precious privcy, they will regret soon Smiley
Activity: 214
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
the Price of PRIV will decrease too much, i don't know why because still a number of people buy PRIV to qualified the condition in AD11. Hoping the price will increase in near future. So sad if it still decrease

Why are you sad if the price drops, look across the board and most if not all of the coins are seriously down. It now becomes a buying opportunity, remember AD11 is right around the corner so every little bit helps. These prices won't last for long, I plan on buying more tomorrow once direct deposit hits. I wish I could get my boss to pay me in Privcy, that would be the dream!
yes,  you are very much right,  how I wish my boos can as well pay me in privcy 😊? That would have been nice.
Activity: 68
I love to see how much this community keeps growing day by day. A lot of new users are joining and we're almost at the half of this Aidrop.
thank you for your kind words, yes we got new people each day and there are more to come, it seems people recognize good things Wink
I agree with you, Privcy growing day by day and the airdrop is near to success Smiley
Activity: 246
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
Good evneing!

13 hours and 27 minutes to go till registration closes. Make sure your bct posts are quality and not in the off topic threads. Double check your retweets, make sure you liked them too and didn't comment on them. Be sure to check your xp on discord and don't forget to check your address on explorer to make sure all your coins are on the same address. The amount in your wallet should match the amount on explorer.

https://explorer.privcy.io/

Other than that I hope to see you all in the winners circle on Saturday!
Thank you for the reminder. I encountered a few members here who had problems with their coins because they were transferred to another address on their wallets. Better be careful.
yes, we are growing because of the idea/dev behind it. I wish we could join hands together to vote for the community as the number er increases
Jump to: