Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 164. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
the Price of PRIV will decrease too much, i don't know why because still a number of people buy PRIV to qualified the condition in AD11. Hoping the price will increase in near future. So sad if it still decrease

Why are you sad if the price drops, look across the board and most if not all of the coins are seriously down. It now becomes a buying opportunity, remember AD11 is right around the corner so every little bit helps. These prices won't last for long, I plan on buying more tomorrow once direct deposit hits. I wish I could get my boss to pay me in Privcy, that would be the dream!
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Good evneing!

13 hours and 27 minutes to go till registration closes. Make sure your bct posts are quality and not in the off topic threads. Double check your retweets, make sure you liked them too and didn't comment on them. Be sure to check your xp on discord and don't forget to check your address on explorer to make sure all your coins are on the same address. The amount in your wallet should match the amount on explorer.

https://explorer.privcy.io/

Other than that I hope to see you all in the winners circle on Saturday!
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Hoping to see all the PRiVCY Community Members before AD20 if everybody have the guts please show the world of cryptocurrency especially in the PRiVCY Discord the beautiful spots and landmarks of your wonderful country. Through this kind of contest proves that PRiVCY is anywhere around and members being proud to showcase their beautiful place with PRiVCY logo and holding with HODL PRiV or BUY PRiV. Most especially if with news media around. This is the most interesting giveaway and its 3rd photo-giveaway. I have participated the 2 photo-giveaways so I enjoyed having photoshots anywhere near my place and so proud holding my HODL PRiV BUY PRiV. I am encouraging everyone to participate this new photo giveaway post your photos on PRiVCY Discord #photo-giveaway entries will be accepted up until August 18, 2018 at 16:00 UCT. Most voted pictures wins lots of PRiV!

Well said my friend! Loved the last two photo-giveaways, its great to see users around the globe and their images. Looking forward to seeing some good entries, some great prizes for the winners!

No entries so far... but im sure they will roll in soon enough! #Photo-Giveaway channel in Discord check it out!! 1st place gets 100 priv, 2nd gets 50 priv and 3rd gets 20 priv.

I am also excited and looking forward to participate again on this #photo-giveaway contest event because I want everyone here see my country more beautiful spots and encouraging our community that we must participate this one of a kind contest in PRiVCY the more we get to know each other in this way how far or near we are one and good friends in PRiVCY Community. So better start now so we could posts some amazing photos with HODL and BUY PRiVCY. Happy to see new faces!
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
the Price of PRIV will decrease too much, i don't know why because still a number of people buy PRIV to qualified the condition in AD11. Hoping the price will increase in near future. So sad if it still decrease
Activity: 185
Crypto_Pugz
Really looking forward to that announcement in 2 days Cheesy
Wish you all the best and everybody good luck for the AirDrop tomorrow and may the dumpers be punished  Angry

As long as ADs are continuing I don't think there will be many dumpers.  Priv is also a great coin love the TOR integration. 
Activity: 252
Really looking forward to that announcement in 2 days Cheesy
Wish you all the best and everybody good luck for the AirDrop tomorrow and may the dumpers be punished  Angry
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
Hi guys, when to start? Now I'm ready for AD10. I can not afford to miss this. I was very interested in this project.
you have missed AD10 now.. join discord and see rules for Ad11.. and remember if you have 5k in your wallet defore ad11 cut off time you will get a massive amount from 95% pot reserved for the 5k holders.. so best of luck.. dont be late Smiley

Nobody has missed airdrop 10 yet. The registration cutoff for airdrop 10 isn’t for another 18 hours.  Now is the time to make sure you have completed all of what is asked for participation in the airdrop. Follow the rules and make sure you are being active.

The crucial place where to get in real time all the necessary information for the airdrop is Discord, check carefully the #rules channel and discuss all your questions with other members.
Activity: 134
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
Hi guys, when to start? Now I'm ready for AD10. I can not afford to miss this. I was very interested in this project.
you have missed AD10 now.. join discord and see rules for Ad11.. and remember if you have 5k in your wallet defore ad11 cut off time you will get a massive amount from 95% pot reserved for the 5k holders.. so best of luck.. dont be late Smiley

Nobody has missed airdrop 10 yet. The registration cutoff for airdrop 10 isn’t for another 18 hours.  Now is the time to make sure you have completed all of what is asked for participation in the airdrop. Follow the rules and make sure you are being active.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Please is there anyone who can explain to me how it works with this airdrop ?  I am newbie here  Smiley
Thanks a lot
You need to join discord server nAJ72s. Reg there at channel #register read #rules and have activity there - 40xp+ per week, have activity here at bitcointalk with 5+ posts per week except offtop, make minimum 1 retweet of important official tweets and have wallet ofc Cheesy good luck

Just to clarify this... We are not requiring a fixed amount of EXP to be collected on Discord.
Btw we ask to everyone to be active there.
Activity: 296
I love to see how much this community keeps growing day by day. A lot of new users are joining and we're almost at the half of this Aidrop.
I'm pretty sure news are coming also, devs are awesome Smiley
thank you for your kind words, yes we got new people each day and there are more to come, it seems people recognize good things Wink
Activity: 79
I love to see how much this community keeps growing day by day. A lot of new users are joining and we're almost at the half of this Aidrop.
I'm pretty sure news are coming also, devs are awesome Smiley
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
Please is there anyone who can explain to me how it works with this airdrop ?  I am newbie here  Smiley
Thanks a lot
You need to join discord server nAJ72s. Reg there at channel #register read #rules and have activity there - 40xp+ per week, have activity here at bitcointalk with 5+ posts per week except offtop, make minimum 1 retweet of important official tweets and have wallet ofc Cheesy good luck
Activity: 86
Merit: 2
Looking forward to tomorrow's update, have been very impressed by the amount of work the team have out in here and just how much has been accomplished in such a short time. Can't wait to see what further surprises there are in store for us between now and the end of the airdrops!
Activity: 50

Yeah the best is to really hurry now. There is a massive rule change upcoming after AD10. (rule about dividing the coins over the various AD members)

Did anyone see the announcement (tweet) for updated news on August 10?! See official twitter channel.
I saw it. I wonder what it's all about? Is it about rules changing or something else? Any idea? Anyone?

On another not, we are 12th on https://sonox.io/ and there is like 20 days of voting left, so please, don't be lame and vote.
Activity: 214
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Missed ad10 already? Are you sure?

I thought they did the checks on saturdays?
you can still be part of AD10, the deadling is  tomorrow  (Friday). Also,  the 5k limit for the 95% of AD11 has been removed. Which means one can join from AD11 but will only get 0.4% if he doesn't buy during the period.
Activity: 779
Merit: 502

Yeah the best is to really hurry now. There is a massive rule change upcoming after AD10. (rule about dividing the coins over the various AD members)

Did anyone see the announcement (tweet) for updated news on August 10?! See official twitter channel.

Yeah saw it a few minutes ago. Looking forward to the announcement. They have not been disappointing so far.  Grin
Activity: 52
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool

Activity: 52

Missed ad10 already? Are you sure?

I thought they did the checks on saturdays?
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Jump to: