Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 169. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I will prepare for AD 11.
What should I do.
I will do my best everyday.
We will have AD 11 in perfect condition.

At first, you should prepare for the AD 10.
After this, the new way after AD 11 will be a good start for holders and people who cares about the project.

it is really a merit to achieve such a date in its activities. This is a great achievement. so I think. that with such experience the team will be able to actively develop their idea.
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
I just read Sir xsinx article about the coming of the Privcy's Woo Commerce plug in. This is another great news and good move by the team. Most of the people now in every part of the world preferred online shopping and selling. This will hit especially because the Privcy coin will be used as the main currency on using it. Very nice idea.
I second that. Online shopping is getting more and more popular, and there is a crazy amount of new online shops popping up every single day. We can benefit greatly from this and thanks to our plugin, the whole process of making partnerships with new websites will become a piece of cake Cool

The WooCommerce plugin is a big first step in getting PRiV accepted as a payment worldwide. First start with WooCommerce and WordPress based online shops then expand from there.  This is great news for PRIV and will allow our coin to be used as payments across the globe.  Everyday we make more strides in growing and expanding our development and reach.

Big things are to come once our Testament partnership really kicks off! The flood gates will open Smiley
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
Better late than never

Love your charts mate we spoke on discord so you already know this, I helped you clear up some question in the distribution for AD9. As we chatted, this shows a very fair distribution around the board, all circles are pretty equal. Once AD11 happens and investor multipliers go higher they will differ more so in size, but altogether a very fair method for equal distribution. Seeing in a visual helps a lot for some people Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

After this, the new way after AD 11 will be a good start for holders and people who cares about the project.

For sure!   I'm excited for the second half of these airdrops.      Really, people that dump as soon as they get the AD are silly,  but even worse in this market.   There is nothing stopping Priv from going to 1,5,10 USD in the future.    Make 20 bucks now or 20 grand later.
Nuv
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
I'll try my best to get in 5k holders club! Grin

I see your number, you really need to buy to catch 95% airdrop in AD11.

Yeah, I'm really shocked Shocked when I saw my address that was counted to Top 13 on this Megawonga competition.  Cheesy

congratz.You will go to moon soon.Everyone should join here
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
What should I do.

Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
What should I do.

Yes prepare for airdrop 11, but don’t forget about airdrop 10 in two days. Always be active, follow the rules, and check pinned messages in discord. If you have any questions or are confused about any rules or hodler rewards please feel free to ask them in #support-center or #wallet-help on PRiVCY discord. We’re glad you’re part of this community
Activity: 143
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL

Yeah, I'm really shocked Shocked when I saw my address that was counted to Top 13 on this Megawonga competition.  Cheesy
Activity: 174
I just read Sir xsinx article about the coming of the Privcy's Woo Commerce plug in. This is another great news and good move by the team. Most of the people now in every part of the world preferred online shopping and selling. This will hit especially because the Privcy coin will be used as the main currency on using it. Very nice idea.
Activity: 229
Merit: 3
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I missed the last airdrop because I used web wallet,
although I wasn't aware, I hope I qualify for the next round.
I will like to know what the team is doing about exchange listing, more exchange is needed. I wanna suggest kucoin. We can participate in the monthly voting leveraging on the ever enthusiastic community.
It's gonna be a great boost for the community

Sorry about that, I remember you from Discord, I personally warned you that the webwallet was not valid for the airdrop but unfortunately you didn't read it on time, hope you make it for the next one Cheesy

About the exchanges, I know KuCoin is on the mind of our mods and admins, indeed we tried to get listed near AD3, but we didn't get as many votes as expected; right now we're focused on Shardax.com and Sonox.io, on which I remind all of you that you can vote every 24 hours Smiley
But why is the web wallet not ok to consider as valid? I am only curious about it, I don't have one.
Activity: 109
What should I do.
Activity: 97

I missed out on AD because of not working on BTC, how many posts are enough. With the dull field thji, I think it should focus on coin's function rather than its value.
Activity: 86
Merit: 2
There is a youtube giveaway at the moment for promoting PRiVCY on Testament music videos, I suggest people check it out, it will help promote PRIVCY and help with world wide adoption.

It is a really good sign that the community is growing, I know this in turn will mean we get less coins but i think its better for the coin as the more that get involved the higher the price will go.
Activity: 630
I will like to know what the team is doing about exchange listing, more exchange is needed. I wanna suggest kucoin. We can participate in the monthly voting leveraging on the ever enthusiastic community.

I`m sure more exchanges will come when the time is right. In the current market situation, new exchanges will bring us zero advantages.

We are always looking out for new opportunities but as you rightfully said, a new exchange does not bring pumps or advantages for any project. Even if we were listed on Binance it would not guarantee a high trading volume.

Most people do not realize that but it is easy to see. Even on Binance coins have low volume if they are young

That's right, It's not always on getting listed on different exchanges even it's a big or not. Because if ever we get listed on big exchanges we need to maintain our volumes that's why we need more people and investors that will help us to do it or else we will get delisted or may cause to the project to an end.
Activity: 134
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
This is super boring and not that attractive sadly. Why does it take so long? :/ the eMusic Airdrop for example, takes like 10 mins and worth 10$! 

All you need to do is answering 10 question about their project and the music industry. Good thinking and very unique airdrop I must say,

you should go this way also! 

https://t.me/eMusic_community

https://emusicairdop.typeform.com/to/rCzUAY?Utm_Source=Reddit&UTM_Campaign=Airdrop

I’m sorry that you feel bored and sad with PRiVCY giving you free coins for only putting in a little bit of effort. This isn’t your average 5-10 minute airdrop.  We want to attract people that are actually interested in the project and build up a strong community, not just bounty hunters. We are glad you’re here, but understand if you don’t have 10 minutes a day to invest in PRiVCY. Good luck here or wherever your crypto journey takes you!
Activity: 215
There is a youtube giveaway at the moment for promoting PRiVCY on Testament music videos, I suggest people check it out, it will help promote PRIVCY and help with world wide adoption.
Activity: 87
Merit: 3

I`m sure more exchanges will come when the time is right. In the current market situation, new exchanges will bring us zero advantages.

We are always looking out for new opportunities but as you rightfully said, a new exchange does not bring pumps or advantages for any project. Even if we were listed on Binance it would not guarantee a high trading volume.

Most people do not realize that but it is easy to see. Even on Binance coins have low volume if they are young
Activity: 174
Looking at the round illustration of all the participants, it is clearly showed that we are continuously getting bigger. This means we are attracting new investors and that is a good sign of coin's progress. 😁
Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

Activity: 645
Merit: 253
Jump to: