Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 173. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Nice coin, I look forward to the airdrop.

Sounds good, but you need a little bit more activity here on bitcointalk my friend Smiley
Activity: 200
Merit: 16
Events are held like every day and the motivation of the development team is felt.
I will continue to watch over the future of this project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
It's good to know about the change in AD11, this is a relief.

where did you find the changes? there is nothing on discord
Its not a change, its a new rules for Airdrop 11. Don`t miss it bro should have a 5K in yours wallet.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
This is one of the interesting moments that I encountered. Since marketing is now popular all over the world

where did you find the changes? there is nothing on discord
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
Whats with the big news, i already place my best guess on this new announcement and i hope i win some free PRiV Cheesy

Web wallets are also dangerous as you could be typing your passwords or credentials into a fake website. Got to be extra cautious with those wallets.

The wallet is still on version 1 and base on their twitter post 2FA will be available on the next version so lets be cautious on using the webwallet for now always double check if we are on the correct website.

2FA isn't truly secure but a lot better to have it than to not have it. In fact, I wouldn't use any web wallet that doesn't use 2FA. That's the least you can do to keep your coins safe.
Activity: 46
IN my opinion, this time PRIV don't decearse Price is an cucessfull step, because the capital in Crypto in low, if it grow to 500-600 Billions, you will see the price PRIV different. Not sure but i think PRIV will have grow-up strong step if i release whitepaper
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
i'm Glad we have changed the AD11 rules to be honest.
I joined after the 2nd AD, missed a couple of those along the way because of a lack of understanding of the requirements.
I got my things in order now and am actively participating in Discord & BCT, but still very far away from the 5k line.

Thanks to the team for their amazing work !!
Long life to PRIV  Cool
I am very excited for that moment , because after AD11 number of dumpers will be almost zero % and that will be good chance for priv market to raise again so here is a big chance for traders to get 2x+ profit for only two weeks holding .

Absolutely the number of dumpers will definitely come down and at the same time the price of $Priv will gradually increase. I have also made it into the 5k club this week, very much excited about the AD 11 and the future of PRiVCY.

Priv price will also inscrease when whitepaper will be released. It's the reason why end of Q3 is very important for the community and holders. I hope devs know what they do. It's a big chance to see Priv go to the moon very fast. Fingers crossed  Tongue
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
I joined after the 2nd AD, missed a couple of those along the way because of a lack of understanding of the requirements.
I got my things in order now and am actively participating in Discord & BCT, but still very far away from the 5k line.

Long life to PRIV  Cool
I am very excited for that moment , because after AD11 number of dumpers will be almost zero % and that will be good chance for priv market to raise again so here is a big chance for traders to get 2x+ profit for only two weeks holding .

Absolutely the number of dumpers will definitely come down and at the same time the price of $Priv will gradually increase. I have also made it into the 5k club this week, very much excited about the AD 11 and the future of PRiVCY.
Happy Tuesday

... activity approaching AD10 - Voting

Hey fellow PRiV members, don't forget the two coin listings to VOTE up PRiV on:

• Shardax Coin Listing - Round 4
    (follow link to Shardax voting via Telegram)

> /position PRIV

> PRIV has 43 votes and is rank 20

Results have been, say, less than optimal to put it mildly. On Shardax, via Telegram bot, at least 2 of the votes are mine. If that were true of the rest, every 2 votes=1 person, then only 22 members have voted (for 2 days).

Remember you can vote every 24 hours on both Shardax and Sonox!

good to know
will do every day than

tnx
Activity: 128
Happy Tuesday

... activity approaching AD10 - Voting

Hey fellow PRiV members, don't forget the two coin listings to VOTE up PRiV on:

• Shardax Coin Listing - Round 4
    (follow link to Shardax voting via Telegram)

> /position PRIV

> PRIV has 43 votes and is rank 20

Results have been, say, less than optimal to put it mildly. On Shardax, via Telegram bot, at least 2 of the votes are mine. If that were true of the rest, every 2 votes=1 person, then only 22 members have voted (for 2 days).

Remember you can vote every 24 hours on both Shardax and Sonox!

NOTE: Post 4, week AD10, archiving
Activity: 56
sorry but when is the white paper released?

We don't have an exact date yet but it will be released sooner than later, so a little more patience be needed. The team is working hard
on different developments on the same time.  Wink

The whitepaper should be released by this quarter, that is by the end of quarter 3 of this year.
The privcy team is working on it and it will be worth it.
The white paper is an important announcement that people are waiting to see the development of PRiVCY. Hope to see it soon in the third quarter.

only I do not understand why white paper will appear only in the third quarter of project activities. I'm accustomed to get acquainted with this document even when the project itself arises.

You are free to do so. Privcy is not even half way through the airdrop. There is no big marketing and no one is forced to buy our coin. It is completely understandable that the airdrop is to benefit the early believers and building a community. Join our AD for free and when the WP comes you can decide whether you want to invest your own money or not.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain

We don't have an exact date yet but it will be released sooner than later, so a little more patience be needed. The team is working hard

The whitepaper should be released by this quarter, that is by the end of quarter 3 of this year.
The white paper is an important announcement that people are waiting to see the development of PRiVCY. Hope to see it soon in the third quarter.

only I do not understand why white paper will appear only in the third quarter of project activities. I'm accustomed to get acquainted with this document even when the project itself arises.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I really think most of users still haven't understand what the partnership with the Testament band could do for us.
They have a lot of dedicated fans all around the world... That's amazing!
A lot of new crypto users will come to us.. soon!

Well, if they'd compose a song about PRiVCy and sing it during their concerts while the public is given leaflets where it is explained how to buy PRIV, for sure we would benefit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
This is a project that pays more than cryptocurrency perfectly and stably. I'm glad I bought a PRIV. The site is very beautiful, but the bugs should be removed
Activity: 196

on different developments on the same time.  Wink

While normal low volume crypto traders will invest large whales will need to see a whitepaper so a whitepaper announcement will be welcome, I'm sure the team will produce a very document to showcase the project. But this is definitely something that shouldn't be rushed  Grin

True that. But we're making many other movements and contacts that we'll publicitize when the time comes, and you'll see the wait has been worth Cheesy
Activity: 910
Merit: 500

Long life to PRIV  Cool
Activity: 95
Merit: 2

Yes, without withepaper, a lot of potential investors won't invest. Whitepaper is the bible in a crypto project. I hope too seeing it very soon. Important too to be as clear as possible in it. With lot of tech specifications and future plans well explained.
Activity: 190

on different developments on the same time.  Wink

While normal low volume crypto traders will invest large whales will need to see a whitepaper so a whitepaper announcement will be welcome, I'm sure the team will produce a very document to showcase the project. But this is definitely something that shouldn't be rushed  Grin
Jump to: