Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 13. (Read 127370 times)

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Good to see priv is striving forward despite the temporary set back, this is how it should be done, always be strong from whatever challenges that will occur, this shows the team are very dedicated and committed to make project succeed. Congrats for the new listing, more exposure for priv coin.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
Great news indeed,
good to see that the Fud has silenced a bit.
The team has given outing, they are not a single man.  Sure some have been active in other projects, they move on and create PRiVCY.

Can't wait for q1 2019 and new developments.
Good luck with the Coindeal listing.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Great news! @PRiVCY_COIN is now listed on @CoinDeal_ exchange. $PRIV deposits and withdrawls are open. You can start trading $PRIV against $BTC. Happy trading! #PRiVCY #PRIV $PRIV #CoinDeal @Testament @chuckfcknbilly @_ericpeterson_

Activity: 207
Merit: 1
This coin needs to be listed on good trade volume exchange, unless doing it, it may bring a negative effect to this project, as we can see now, it only have 100-500usd trade volume on crex24 that was not good. If the Dev and the team are very serious at least they push this coin in Cryptopia or some good trading volume exchange.

Wrong.  It would cost the entire marketcap to be listed on a good exchange and it would be a really poor judgment to use funds for that right now.  This projects future depends upon one thing; development.  With good development the rest will come.

I don't have any PRIV so this is my unbiased view.

Really? So you have dump all the privy you received during AD? That sucks

I was only in one airdrop round and I sold it for 10x what it is now.  Its not an opinion that it was a good trade.  It may be good to buy in now, that's an opinion but its one I do not share.  I wish the project the best though.
I have always been a supporter of this project from the first Airdrop and have continue to HODL my PRiVCY coins regardless of all the ups and downs it has gone through or going through in the past months and I seriously hope the the Dev teams are still working on getting this listed on good exchange cos there are obviously no number in the community for all this small voting exchange and the coindeal vote doesn't seems to be coming through, does it take this long for listing after a successful voting campaign? Hope to see something meaningful done with this.

I guess the dev team are being very careful with the listing on coindeal... It is as if they want to release the mixer and list privcy on coindeal St the same time. Considering the market situation now, listing privcy on coindeal will not have much impact on price
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
This coin needs to be listed on good trade volume exchange, unless doing it, it may bring a negative effect to this project, as we can see now, it only have 100-500usd trade volume on crex24 that was not good. If the Dev and the team are very serious at least they push this coin in Cryptopia or some good trading volume exchange.

Wrong.  It would cost the entire marketcap to be listed on a good exchange and it would be a really poor judgment to use funds for that right now.  This projects future depends upon one thing; development.  With good development the rest will come.

I was only in one airdrop round and I sold it for 10x what it is now.  Its not an opinion that it was a good trade.  It may be good to buy in now, that's an opinion but its one I do not share.  I wish the project the best though.
I have always been a supporter of this project from the first Airdrop and have continue to HODL my PRiVCY coins regardless of all the ups and downs it has gone through or going through in the past months and I seriously hope the the Dev teams are still working on getting this listed on good exchange cos there are obviously no number in the community for all this small voting exchange and the coindeal vote doesn't seems to be coming through, does it take this long for listing after a successful voting campaign? Hope to see something meaningful done with this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

copper member

Both listing on a bit high volume exchange and development of the project are both important and doing one has no effect on the other, if they can't afford listing fees then do community vote to get listed on a decent high volume exchange, sorry to say but crex24 really sucks for me, between priv has great support from the community.

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
legendary
we seem to be getting a string of trades then nothing for a day here and there. we are due to go live on coindeal but they are having trouble with our linux build. admin are working with them to get this sorted
Is this trading on any other exchange?  I see it has a $5 24 hour trading volume netween Crex24 and BiteBTC.  That can't be right, can it?
legendary
mini airdrop incoming. the first of a 123 month mini drop for all holders of 10k privcy or more
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
And Friday is here now, been HODLing my PRiVCY coins since after the ADs and still HODLing. I believe this will blow big in the next bull market. PRiVCY is a good project and I hope most that got involved in the project are able to see this and continue to support the teams. Waiting for this ADs too 😀👍
Activity: 188
Merit: 4
This friday is the cutoff for the first monthly mini-ad for PRiVCY community! Make sure you have your $PRIV in your registered wallet by then. Some fresh new coins will be coming your way. Happy hodling!
Cut-off is Friday, but what is a cut-off?
This term is not popular used in crypto.
And, how the cut-off important for PRiVCY community?
In this case "cut off" means the last chance you have to move coins to the wallet. If you don't have the coins in your registered wallet by the "cut-off" then you will be skipped because that's when the wallet checks take place.
No! do not skipped! you only don't receive this the first mini-AD. But you can join another one! 10k privcy on your registered wallet and that's all  Grin
copper member
Who knows... Maybe after years we will see x10... I hope so!
x10 price than now.
Then, most of guys will become rich, much richer, including me.
Thanks for your optimistic words which motivates me a little bit.

If you can have the patient to hold surely you will benefit long-term but it is usually easier said than done, many people mostly use that word but rarely do it, most project in blockchain is long term but people still keep getting overwhelmed whenever there is big dip in price just like the current market situation.
Activity: 241
Merit: 6
This friday is the cutoff for the first monthly mini-ad for PRiVCY community! Make sure you have your $PRIV in your registered wallet by then. Some fresh new coins will be coming your way. Happy hodling!
Cut-off is Friday, but what is a cut-off?
This term is not popular used in crypto.
And, how the cut-off important for PRiVCY community?
In this case "cut off" means the last chance you have to move coins to the wallet. If you don't have the coins in your registered wallet by the "cut-off" then you will be skipped because that's when the wallet checks take place.
Activity: 188
No need to do any steps? only hold on my wallet?
Activity: 364
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Who knows... Maybe after years we will see x10... I hope so!
x10 price than now.
Then, most of guys will become rich, much richer, including me.
Thanks for your optimistic words which motivates me a little bit.
Pages:
Jump to: