Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 15. (Read 127370 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Some of the comment portrayed and accused this project as a scam, let me tell everyone that I invested $1,500 in this project and I bought PRIV when it was 18K sats but sad to say in't only now 100plus sats, so I lose 99% of my capital, but it is given, no one push me to buy, I only attracted by their marketing.. The weakest link is, the dev team is very slow of implementing some of the features that can help the project. Anyway I also suggest to atleast go for cryptopia low volume exchange will not help to attract more investors. Well if you guys really believe on this project, it's good to buy now..

Note:

If the dev team are not intended to scam as per the comments here says.. Just show us your seriousness, bring PRIV to Cryptopia and use your fund that are coming from us.

It would take months to raise the fund for a cryptopia listing.  The average volume has been about $150.00 USD per day.  If this project is going to survive it will be through slow development progress.  I will monitor but I think its dead.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Some of the comment portrayed and accused this project as a scam, let me tell everyone that I invested $1,500 in this project and I bought PRIV when it was 18K sats but sad to say in't only now 100plus sats, so I lose 99% of my capital, but it is given, no one push me to buy, I only attracted by their marketing.. The weakest link is, the dev team is very slow of implementing some of the features that can help the project. Anyway I also suggest to atleast go for cryptopia low volume exchange will not help to attract more investors. Well if you guys really believe on this project, it's good to buy now..

Note:

If the dev team are not intended to scam as per the comments here says.. Just show us your seriousness, bring PRIV to Cryptopia and use your fund that are coming from us.
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Vokain stop defending yourself with your multiple accounts replying yourself you pathethic shit.

This is already dead project, I came by to laugh at you face on your failed attempt to try steal and pretend that you created something.
This no-talent guy was spammer, no real contribution. No one liked him but he was sleeping 24/7 for one dolar per hour.

I dont care about the projects I came for Vokain - the rat guy - He was real supporter of Bitconnect after everything reveled can you image how stupid he is?
He worked on cheap referals for scam projects and icos and roulettes and what not...

If there are other people here in this project, my sincere advice, kick his but out and continute on your own cause you will never succeed with that hypocrite.
Look at his stupid videos on youtube. THey are so stupid man cannot belive his eyes.. I mean OMG
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
I might be old but I remember opening privcy coins company. Still only accusations and no actual proof. I was around and active in DO and watched everything that went on. I was badly treated by the DO team. People will remember my story there. I don't consider vokain as a scammer at all. Who knows was an active DO team member and didn't do anything wrong. All I see here are DO people constantly attacking us because we dared to try and build a viable alternative  to DO when the DO team became dictators.
Deepsend got shelved in favour of deep vault which has no use in the crypto world. They list the vision of DO being a privacy coin.
They then made vote central so people felt they had a say in what happened  on DO. But in reality only Deeper does what Deeper wants.
Many many DO members became upset how things worked out and left.
Privcy is far from dead as you can all see. We don't care what DO is doing as we are going our own way as always. If you all spent your energy on making DO a success instead of worrying and getting bitter about us then DO might not die either.

Well said my old friend Cheesy
Activity: 188
Merit: 4
he said that Privcy scam... I can say that all cryptocurrencies are scam. and what now? what does he do in our thread? We all beleive in something that can be scam for other people.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
I might be old but I remember opening privcy coins company. Still only accusations and no actual proof. I was around and active in DO and watched everything that went on. I was badly treated by the DO team. People will remember my story there. I don't consider vokain as a scammer at all. Who knows was an active DO team member and didn't do anything wrong. All I see here are DO people constantly attacking us because we dared to try and build a viable alternative  to DO when the DO team became dictators.
Deepsend got shelved in favour of deep vault which has no use in the crypto world. They list the vision of DO being a privacy coin.
They then made vote central so people felt they had a say in what happened  on DO. But in reality only Deeper does what Deeper wants.
Many many DO members became upset how things worked out and left.
Privcy is far from dead as you can all see. We don't care what DO is doing as we are going our own way as always. If you all spent your energy on making DO a success instead of worrying and getting bitter about us then DO might not die either.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Tell me 1 thing that he has done to actually scam people. And give some actual evidence

- was in DO and milked the airdrops with his wife and other alts
- took advantage of the free onions they gave him for the live stream and he was giving them away to himself (his wife) (not all the time, of course)
- made a crazy money grabbing preposition which didn't go through
- he continued to milk as much as he can
- left DO and created PRiVCY with the help of his friends 05w3z0, schneider and others. (He was always in a private contact with them and he still is)
- Continued his scamming adventures

I feel bad for you at this point, because you fell into this scam, thinking that it will become something better than DO but that's what you get with an inexperienced team.

I can't change your mind, you'll keep "believing" obviously, but the fact that the owner is a guy who is only interested in $$$ speaks for itself.

If you were an active member of the DO community, you'll never ask me or anyone else for an "actual proof" because if you watched his live streams and had already info about him (actual name, wife's name, DO addresses, DO addresses, wife nickname) you'll know what kind of person he is.  HE IS SCAMMING YOU RIGHT NOW and you still can't believe it.

Ahhh 1 more thing, you remember the guy Whokn0ws? He's a part of this joke too  Smiley

Just please don't be surprised if another "hack" happens in the future.

I'll be more than happy to talk with you 1 on 1 if you're interested, feel free to PM me. By talk, I mean a call on skype or whatever, you can record me as well  Smiley

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I knew time would come wowo rooofl!!!!!. this whole project is proof of a one founder scam. Even the onefounders pinocchios know they have been had but have to keep going lmao!!  Grin hialirous especially the old man. wow Much proof deleted lmao. i saw when old man got caught saying opens company for his master but he got caught because it was not on old man Andrew name LOL. almost Vokain bedtime in czech republic  Grin Grin  Cheesy
legendary
Tell me 1 thing that he has done to actually scam people. And give some actual evidence
Activity: 203
Twenty rounds oPRiVCY airdrop so far.
How many rounds have been left for new comers, like me?

They are over, there is still a small drop for 10k holders for a year.  But nothing like the airdrop.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
False Moon
Well. It seems Haifisch  doesn't want to tell me what us privcy team did to him to make him hate so badly.
Shame as I would of liked the chance to have a conversation with him

Obviously he won't talk to you because his only purpose is to destroy Privcycoin with FUD. Why is he talking to you?
Of course, his remarks are not useless, at least lead to a debate, so that I can see Privcycoin more clearly.
Time will prove whether it is FUD, if someone believes FUD, no one prevents who from selling Privcycoin.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Eterbase-Twitter-Vote 

We made it to the second round, this round is a voting poll on twitter. You only have to cast your vote once! Lets show some community strenght and take this opportunity to help us get listed there

You can get some rewards for the voting!
Read more on Discord channel
its really nice to know this. The community an do it again. Let's votw
Activity: 123
Well. It seems Haifisch  doesn't want to tell me what us privcy team did to him to make him hate so badly.
Shame as I would of liked the chance to have a conversation with him
he surely belive in the coin. No point holding if he knew its a scam
Activity: 214
When the bullrun comes I believed PRiVCY will recover. I'll keep my bags of PRiV safe.  Wink
Yea, it will surely comes.
Activity: 203
Congratz on the Testament-PRiVCY competition coming to a close and to the winners!
legendary
@Haifisch. Can I ask why you haven't sold even 1 of your privcy coins if your so adamant that this is a scam and you are us all so much???
Just wondering why you still have all your coins in your mani airdrop wallet??
Activity: 296
Actually, I am proud of my wife, she accomplished more than you ever will, not to mention you're not worthy to lick her shoes.
And ill give you little advice because you're too stupid to know that; if you're asking people to trust you then you can't hide behind anonymous account(s) and talk about others, post your true identity and your spouses (if have any) and let public decide if you're telling the truth and if you're worthy of their time, until then you got 0 credibility!
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
That's pretty low man.  It's exceeding suspicious in what's going on with this coin and Vokain but nothing is certain and its really messed up to post about peoples family/spouses.  Ask questions / fud if you desire but leave the families out of it.

Has Vokain made a statement?
Activity: 166
Hey Dev team let's pump Privcy again despite BTC's down despite all the FUD going around and round here at bitcointalk..
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
Hi. I have never given a fuck about newbie fuds. They are just coward pus.ies. But I still cannot understand Haifisch's pain. On the other hand, it is clear that he is double-faced and I do not trust such people. So his words are meaningless too.

I participated all airdrops of PRiVCY and because of my mistakes, I missed some of them. All airdrop process, as I have seen, was fair. At the voting campaigns, they never cheated rules of exchanges although they could easily do it and be listed. Not only mods but also admins all were always helpful and online. They have always listened to airdrop participants and investors, they did their best to solve our issues. For me, these are enough to trust any project. So I trust and support them. By the way, my username at discord channel is fallenangel1789. So these stupid cowards cannot claim that admins or mods posted this message.
Pages:
Jump to: