Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 14. (Read 127370 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 4
Massive give away coins have been distributed to community through so many rounds of airdrops and other promotional campaigns.
part of receivers dumped their rewards, but I think that smart guys will keep holding their free coins as long-term investments.
They might get massive returns due to highly potential intrinsic values of PRiVCY.
Who knows... Maybe after years we will see x10... I hope so!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
Why did Coindeal make a transfer for the end of the month? As a rule, all coins are to list on the exchange in the middle of the month, i.e. 1 month after the announcement of the winners.

they asked us for certain details which we sent without delay. they then contacted us to state that they were starting integration and testing and expected us to be live some time towards the end of this month. we then shared that info with our community.

therefore we are at the mercy of coindeal as to when exactly they will finish this.
I think this is actually kind of over due for coindeal to list PRiVCY, it was a good vote for the community and I was there as we all put in the effort to get that done and was hoping by now it should have been listed. I hope they will do this in the nearest of time as the project deserves it.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Why did Coindeal make a transfer for the end of the month? As a rule, all coins are to list on the exchange in the middle of the month, i.e. 1 month after the announcement of the winners.

they asked us for certain details which we sent without delay. they then contacted us to state that they were starting integration and testing and expected us to be live some time towards the end of this month. we then shared that info with our community.

therefore we are at the mercy of coindeal as to when exactly they will finish this.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Activity: 229
Merit: 3
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Can we still join to this airdrop?
Big airdrops are over I'm afraid. But you can do as Beltsymdd say and make the 10k investment on Privcy. It will not cost that much now it is a low price. Good chance, I think. It will not be this low forever.
I don't see Privcy on coindeal... Why so long listing on the exchange? What does coindeal say about time of the listing?

coindeal have told us they will add us by the end of this month. we are at their mercy as to the listing times

I guessing  after you fork over another 2-3 bitcoins  Grin
another 2/3 bitcoins??? that just shows what utter shit you all post. have you seen our price?? do you know how many priv we would need for 2/3 bitcoins. what a tool.lololol
what does he talk about? Is it joke? 2-3 bitcoin?  Cheesy on crex24 we didn't see such volumes!
Yes. You can join miniAD every month. But you need to have above 10k privcy on your wallet. Main AD already ended.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
I have always believe in this project PRiVCY that was why I joined in and  I have said previously, will continue to support the project and the team and with the recent publication I am having more believe to do so. I have read in other projects people asking "why too many Devs" and now is why too little? People will always have thier opinions about everything however I think this project have been handled well and I was here from AD1 to the end with no problem and even when problems come it is how they were handle that matters as well.
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
I read the upload with the information for te founders. I do not believe that Privcy is only one person pretending to be multiple people. I will keep holding no problem.

I agree with you, the Airdrop was handled really well and would have been far too time consuming for one person on their own.
Activity: 229
Merit: 3
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I read the upload with the information for te founders. I do not believe that Privcy is only one person pretending to be multiple people. I will keep holding no problem.
legendary
  Dear community,

We value your opinion,dedication and the effort put into this project.
It has been asked several times, so now it's time to deliver.

To give some more insight into the people behind the PRiVCY team,
we compiled a document containing the introduction,vision, and some
background info about the team members. :nerd:

https://forum.privcy.io/uploads/set_resources_3/Introduction_Final_small.pdf

Happy reading
legendary
I don't see Privcy on coindeal... Why so long listing on the exchange? What does coindeal say about time of the listing?

coindeal have told us they will add us by the end of this month. we are at their mercy as to the listing times

another 2/3 bitcoins??? that just shows what utter shit you all post. have you seen our price?? do you know how many priv we would need for 2/3 bitcoins. what a tool.lololol
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

legendary

legendary
we will be making an announcement very soon as to who is involved with privcy. This will prove that this is not just run by vokain and his 100 alts(Sarcasm). We are a real team of real people who are determined to bring an alternative privacy coin that actually delivers true anonymity without going in a different direction to what was originally planned.
Some of course will fud again, some will possibly not like what they see. But privcy is NOT a scam attempt. The admins will not be running in some exit scam. The hack a couple of weeks ago was a genuine hack that is being investigated.
Hopefully this announcement will help to show we are a viable option and will make people see that we are a good option for investment, especially at these bottom prices
Some of the comment portrayed and accused this project as a scam, let me tell everyone that I invested $1,500 in this project and I bought PRIV when it was 18K sats but sad to say in't only now 100plus sats, so I lose 99% of my capital, but it is given, no one push me to buy, I only attracted by their marketing.. The weakest link is, the dev team is very slow of implementing some of the features that can help the project. Anyway I also suggest to atleast go for cryptopia low volume exchange will not help to attract more investors. Well if you guys really believe on this project, it's good to buy now..

Note:

If the dev team are not intended to scam as per the comments here says.. Just show us your seriousness, bring PRIV to Cryptopia and use your fund that are coming from us.

The all time high price of each priv is only 4.5k Sats or $0.26xx in USD value at that time.
Yes, and we can say that normal  price for Privcy  1,5-2k sats - 0.09-0.11$ ...befor deep dump
And noone knows the price after deep pump of all cryptocurrencies
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Some of the comment portrayed and accused this project as a scam, let me tell everyone that I invested $1,500 in this project and I bought PRIV when it was 18K sats but sad to say in't only now 100plus sats, so I lose 99% of my capital, but it is given, no one push me to buy, I only attracted by their marketing.. The weakest link is, the dev team is very slow of implementing some of the features that can help the project. Anyway I also suggest to atleast go for cryptopia low volume exchange will not help to attract more investors. Well if you guys really believe on this project, it's good to buy now..

Note:

If the dev team are not intended to scam as per the comments here says.. Just show us your seriousness, bring PRIV to Cryptopia and use your fund that are coming from us.

It would take months to raise the fund for a cryptopia listing.  The average volume has been about $150.00 USD per day.  If this project is going to survive it will be through slow development progress.  I will monitor but I think its dead.

Priv was a very promising project from the very beginning, all the process of airdrop was smooth as it could be, this community was very active and excited about this project until this unfortunate incidents, even though things are a bit rough now i believe the team can still move it forward with dedication and support from the community.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Note:

The all time high price of each priv is only 4.5k Sats or $0.26xx in USD value at that time.
Pages:
Jump to: